Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings (8664 Views)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Twhizzy1993(m): 2:10am On Oct 19, 2012
dat nigeria spirit
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 19, 2012
Definitely not a surprise!!!
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by azyaq(m): 2:25am On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva: How can two people be responsible for all the robberies and kidnappings in a city of over 20million people. What kind of junk journalism is this?
this report na confirm junk jare so from epe to ikorodu to beager down to badagy na only dis people they perpetuate dis evil act. Nawa oo Nigerian press pls bRace up
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by azyaq(m): 2:28am On Oct 19, 2012
Why hidden post
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by AlterEgoTM: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Igbos again

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by DeGrace01(m): 2:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Too bad, let the law take it's course. People are very wicked, a woman for that matter. My fear is that the currupt judicial system we hv will soon set her free. But God is alive. The soul that sinneth shall die, whether Housa, Igbo or Yoruba God is just.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Johndoe100(m): 3:02am On Oct 19, 2012
It is farcical to say that the two of them are the cause of all crime in Lagos. They are not even linked with the million boyz gang based in Ajegunle. Now they (the million boyz gang) are an organized crime family.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by airmark(m): 3:10am On Oct 19, 2012
Ngozi? What kind of hearts these animals have? Even a woman for that matter. angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by dunmorris(m): 3:44am On Oct 19, 2012
pass Me The Mic grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by chijokz(m): 4:24am On Oct 19, 2012
A woman ke? I thought it was only males engaged in this kind of criminality...Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Ausbulls(m): 5:22am On Oct 19, 2012
At Afam4ever doesnt mean she is responsible for all the robbery in lagos, but she has made a lot of impact to be called a kingpin! meanwhile the incidence mentioned here is anough to make her a crime emperor in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by idupaul: 5:25am On Oct 19, 2012
Funny Journalism.. The Journalist ascribes up to 70 percent of crimes in Lagos to a brother and sister but fails to detail enough to show that this gang is responsible for even a qtr of crime in the crime filled Amuwo Odofin ... Anyways I am beginning to believe the culpabilty of section of the country in most of the violent crimes in the SW.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Pennywise(m): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2012
tpia@:
they escaped out of the country to where?

They are on their way to your neighborhood.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by GARRIx7(m): 6:05am On Oct 19, 2012
What's wrong with these Okoro people
Can't they stay off criminality

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by larrymoore(m): 6:13am On Oct 19, 2012
Sure there is no mix up.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by 4chi: 6:15am On Oct 19, 2012
Igbos! Na wa fur una! Anyway,like Achebe will say,na awolowo cause am! I keep saying it that Igbos constitute a VERY SERIOUS security threat to Lagos state and the south west.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by gulfer: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: LMAO! This your question got me cracking my ribs! Me sef dey wonder the same thing.if 2 people can be the kingpins and mafians holding Lagos under siege then we too much!
There can never be more than a Paramount (Ruler)king, you can however have lesser kings holding sub-domains. Let's see if their capture will reduce crime drastically.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by KINGwax(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva: How can two people be responsible for all the robberies and kidnappings in a city of over 20million people. What kind of junk journalism is this?
you need to get your brain checked afam, you're loosing your credibility so quick. You're highly respected by me but you're loosing it.
If u re-read the first two sentence of the news, you'll see the word 'most', maybe u need to pray for apprehension! But what d fucck, not dt i gave a fucck if they were ten, so far they're kidnapping their Igbo brothers, who cares?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by KINGwax(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2012
GARRI (x7):
What's wrong with these Okoro people
Can't they stay off criminality
how can u peel off your skin? Even when u bleaches, u have to continually do so or else the skin pigments take over to restore your true self. Those people are naturally born criminals and aggressive set of things
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Igweka(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2012
The two men ar the key leader simple. In a football match of twenty two players u will see a key player. It does not mean the two ar the only people operating.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Ariyke: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2012
T9ksy: The post said most.............." and in a twinkle of an eye, you have changed it to "all............".Na wa for you juvenile revisionist o!!!
Anyway, the FACT of the matter here is that MOST of all the armed
robbery, kidnapping(including GRANnapping), ati bebelo etc etc occuring extantly in yorubaland originates from the activities of your industrious, honest and hardworking kith and kins. This in actual fact, is the developement
yourbreathen has brought to yorubaland.
Am certain, prior to her arrest, Ngozi Onowu would have been paraded everywhere by your ilk as another "Ibo success story", aka "we were given £20 after the war but look at us now 4 decades later, we own 50% of Lagos, 60% of abuja, 90% of p/harcourt, 40% of kadunna, 45% of kano ati bebelo.

Ain't we ibos, just great?"
LOL

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by geeez: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2012
Awon omo Igbo hi tun ni sha

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by free2ryhme: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2012

it is called sensational headline .... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by takedat(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2012
Nna people and crime.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by bestower: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2012
Igbos re born to worship money no matter how dirty the paper is coming they re less concern about that,am not surprise at all on anything so far it is 'ego' just believe me sincerely the two suspects can easily hold lagos ransome if they planned their activities very well,yorubas pls run! run! run! igbos are waging war of criminality.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by cheddarking(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2012
All the people bashing Igbos here fail to to remember that Kidnap-for-Ritual business has traditionally been seen as a Yoruba Enterprise.

I spent the 1st 13 years of my life in Ilaje-Bariga, and I know the sort of criminality my own Clansmen(Yoruba) are capable of...

I am half-Igbo,half-Yoruba and I really cant understand why both sides bash each other constantly, seeing as they are both as bad as each other...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Elebiju: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2012
T9ksy: The post said "most.............." and in a twinkle of an eye, you have changed it to "all............".Na wa for you juvenile revisionist o!!!

Anyway, the FACT of the matter here is that MOST of all the armed robbery, kidnapping(including GRANnapping), ati bebelo etc etc occuring extantly

in yorubaland originates from the activities of your industrious, honest and hardworking kith and kins. This in actual fact, is the developement your

breathen has brought to yorubaland.

Am certain, prior to her arrest, Ngozi Onowu would have been paraded everywhere by your ilk as another "Ibo success story", aka "we were given £20 after

the war but look at us now 4 decades later, we own 50% of Lagos, 60% of abuja, 90% of p/harcourt, 40% of kadunna, 45% of kano ati bebelo.

Ain't we ibos, just great?"

u should be ashamed that u are from a clan of degrading people who tarnish the nation's image everywhere they go,come to southie here and witness W̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t Ūя people are doing here they are known for fraud,prostitution and drug peddling,ask any southie and u will be ashamed of Ūя degrading clan.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Zutchy: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmmmm,nowadays we hear of plenty police arrests,if you hear of a crime now before long you hear that the police has arrested the suspects,I hope it s the real suspects so that at least I can start to say that the police are now on their feet and are actually starting to work.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by T9ksy(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2012
Elebiju: u should be ashamed that u are from a clan of degrading people who tarnish the nation's image everywhere they go,come to southie here and witness W̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇t Ūя people are doing here they are known for fraud,prostitution and drug peddling,ask any southie and u will be ashamed of Ūя degrading clan.

Sorry to disappoint you but am not ashamed of my people infact "I yam a true shoin of the shoil" and if i was allowed to come back again into

this world, i would still love to be a yoruba man!!!

I really don't care or know where "southie" is but i do care what my ibo brothers(?) have turned my ancestral land into.

Like i wrote earlier on another thread, Lagos was a serene and beautiful city until the ibos came calling after the war.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by cheddarking(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2012
T9ksy:

Sorry to disappoint you but am not ashamed of my people infact "I yam a true shoin of the shoil" and if i was allowed to come back again into

this world, i would still love to be a yoruba man!!!

I really don't care or know where "southie" is but i do care what my ibo brothers(?) have turned my ancestral land into.

Like i wrote earlier on another thread, Lagos was a serene and beautiful city until the ibos came calling after the war.

Ahahahaha...

Believe me when I say Yoruba's are perfectly capable of wrecking the most Serene Land...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road / Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa / N15bn Loan Approved For Locally-made Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.