Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings (8666 Views)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by lekkie073(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2012
berem: LMAO! This your question got me cracking my ribs! Me sef dey wonder the same thing.if 2 people can be the kingpins and mafians holding Lagos under siege then we too much!
on the contrary, a million ibos r holding lagos under siege in form of thieves, armed robbers, kidnappers, fraudsters, 'fake product' importers and manufacturers. dats what u ppl r best at.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by teniyi(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2012
Onyeigbo, this is getting too much ooo.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by eastOFwest(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2012
T9ksy:

Sorry to disappoint you but am not ashamed of my people infact "I yam a true shoin of the shoil" and if i was allowed to come back again into

this world, i would still love to be a yoruba man!!!

I really don't care or know where "southie" is but i do care what my ibo brothers(?) have turned my ancestral land into.

Like i wrote earlier on another thread, Lagos was a serene and beautiful city until the ibos came calling after the war.

Oh please do shut up! What part of Nigeria was not "beautiful and serene" before the war?

I guess "Dr." Ishola Oyenusi was Igbo, and "Shina Rambo" was also Igbo? If you wanna believe that Igbos are responsible for all the crime (rolls eyes) in Lagos, then go ahead and believe that. In fact, next time (God forbid) you get robbed or carjacked, speak Igbo to them and maybe you'll get of lightly.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by MegaMan2020: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2012
eastOFwest:

Oh please do shut up! What part of Nigeria was not "beautiful and serene" before the war?

I guess "Dr." Ishola Oyenusi was Igbo, and "Shina Rambo" was also Igbo? If you wanna believe that Igbos are responsible for all the crime (rolls eyes) in Lagos, then go ahead and believe that. In fact, next time (God forbid) you get robbed or carjacked, speak Igbo to them and maybe you'll get of lightly.

Most of Iboland. Iboland is still a dump. Ibos are too lazy to develop the place, instead they'd rather commit crime in Yorubaland. Thieves!
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Dahbutter(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
Inasmuch as Ibo's are perhaps the most crafty and dishonest people in Naija, I have to admit that they are also the most industrious and hardworking people I know, with a heart to succeed in the midst of all odds wherever they are found. Worse crimes have been committed by Yorubas in many cases but what really baffles me is the extent an ibo man can go due to envy of his own rich brother from the same village/compound all in the name of being accorded more respect as a result of acquired wealth.

Its so sad to hear of someone travel all d way to murder his own kin
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva: How can two people be responsible for all the robberies and kidnappings in a city of over 20million people. What kind of junk journalism is this?
Is it the journalist that u are blaming? Or the Police that said what he wrote? Abeg align ur blame well.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Wadeoye(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Those Igbo criminals again... The wrath of God is waiting for you - continue to wallow in crime and evil deeds.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Wadeoye(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
Dahbutter: Inasmuch as Ibo's are perhaps the most crafty and dishonest people in Naija, I have to admit that they are also the most industrious and hardworking people I know, with a heart to succeed in the midst of all odds wherever they are found. Worse crimes have been committed by Yorubas in many cases but what really baffles me is the extent an ibo man can go due to envy of his own rich brother from the same village/compound all in the name of being accorded more respect as a result of acquired wealth.

Its so sad to hear of someone travel all d way to murder his own kin

Man, stop that trash... Igbos the most industrious? Committing crimes and cheating other people in business is tantamount to being industrious? Stop deceiving yourself, Igbos are devil incarnates.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by T9ksy(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2012
cheddarking:

Ahahahaha...

Believe me when I say Yoruba's are perfectly capable of wrecking the most Serene Land...

Yeah probably but in this instance believe me,it was the ibos who destroyed THIS beautiful and serene city ...........with their

concept of "development".grin
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by T9ksy(m): 12:31am On Oct 20, 2012
eastOFwest:

I don't know nor care about your part of nigeria but i do know that my part of nigeria, Lagos, was a beautiful and lovely city till the

ibos came, calling and everything slowly went downhill from then on.

Please show me where in my post that i stated that "all the crimes in lagos are committed by ibos" or just STFU.

Oh btw, i have been robbed by ibos in the past so too was my maternal g/mother way back in 80's.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by reporter1: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2012
Why are Igbos denying the obvious? If I were Ibo, I would be very concerned about this trend,
But then, Igbos are known to pride themselves in their nefarious deeds.
Some of them even call it "industrious." Arrant nonsense.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:26am On Oct 20, 2012
One of the strangest articles I've ever seen. How can Lagos, a state with a bigger population than most countries of the UN, have a duo of siblings being responsible for most of the robberies and kidnappings in the state? I can't be bothered to engage in the juvenile tribal bashing on here but you have to be really dumb to believe that load of garbage.

Thanks for the reminder on why I haven't been on the Politics section for months.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:45am On Oct 20, 2012
Very funny how all these 'Igbo-Igbo' peeps are on this thread like a pack of Hyenas on a feeding frenzy.....just cos the criminals caught are Igbo, but when posts are made of criminals from their neck of the woods, they suddenly go AWOL and there's a deafening silence. undecided
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings by londoner: 3:31am On Oct 20, 2012
This is silly.......two people can not be responsible for 70% of the crimes in Lagos.

The only reason people here are so eager to believe it is because it gives them the opportunity to blame the Igbo people for crime in Lagos, rather than their own.

You know yourselves that this can not the case.........as long as Lagos has had a problem with armed robbery, yiou are saying these two people are responsible, and we are talking about the Nigerian police here, not known for the intelligence and investigative skills.

This is a rubbish suggestion and the police know it themselves.........and so do you all here. It appeals to you simply because of your personal tribalist tendencies.

I have no doubt the Igbos carry their own quota, but to lay 70% on these two people conveniently because they are Igbo is dishonest.

This from Nigerian police who themselves are often armed robbers......the Nigerian police who cant even catch up to two out of ten armed robbers........now they know who is behind 70% of Lagos robberies.......lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unending Reconstruction, Unending Agony On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay / Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.