Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (21330 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by kunyeo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Get to heaven first !
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
kpozite: Air is colourless and don't tell me that God too is

Well in a way God is too however was merely countering how you were thinking, like with bundling God up with human attributes such as skin pigmentation or melanin characteristics.

Don't tell you know the colour of the Naija spirit or the Arsenal, Chelsea, MU etc football team spirit?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ibedun: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
God? Abi wetin be your name sef?

Africans worship you the most yet they suffer untold misery through life. Non Africans dont give a rats ass about you but they live in heavedn on earth why?

Folks - God is fairy tale. the sooner you know this the better. The yeye thing no exist except in the lazy and ignorant minds of Africans

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 360command: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
nobody questions God.

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sun of god: Wey dey pu.ssy at . . . .

He'll likely reply. Pu.ssy? Relegated, along with di.ck.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why was I born black?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Crownvilla(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
"Lord, what on earth happened to the black race?"

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Menendez: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful life you gave me on earth....
I will also ask for my father's address...so I can tell him all dat happened since he left.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by sweetaquifer(f): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
sorry bro, you jus cursed yourself.....better ask 4 forgiveness :osorry bro, you jus cursed yourself.....better ask 4 forgiveness
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ACM10: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
God! Is it true that you sent someone to earth to die for our sins? undecided
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
I will ask God,why do we have many animals on Nairaland?
2.Why am I created in Nigeria.
3.Why did you allow bad things to happen to people,despite worshipping you.
4.Why did you give us the option of Heaven,and Hell,knowing fully well that most won't make heaven.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ojeffo: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pls Dear God,When will arsenal win a trophy?
Why didn't Nigeria win a Medal @ london games
Where will ¶ charge my Blackberry
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 30secs(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto:
cry

@Op: depends on what god I meet there...

to Yahweh:
y so brutal and evil in the OT?
did you repent, or did Your Son decide to take his dad's anger for us?
what happened to Satan? Y didnt you stop him from getting to Eve?
Boko Haram kept bombing your worship place even on your son's birthday.. Why did you let that happen? A test?
Have you ever passed a test?

@Allah: First off, permit me to ask you some questions.. Some dolts on earth did some terrible stuff in your name, you dont have a really good reputation.. If you are so powerful, why didnt you stop them?

@Shiva: you 4ked up vegetarian, of all the animals, cows? And if cleanliness is next to godliness, you're one spicy filthy god...
Loool.... Muskeeto ya goin to hell!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
30secs: Loool.... Muskeeto ya goin to hell!

First man, I go chance Satan commot for line...

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
Jeeeeez! undecided This threads stinks of disgusting blasphemy! Gosh...i'm outta here!

One more thing before i go, to you all who has blasphemed against the Lords name.. Nothing compares to His wrath. But the Good Lord is slow to anger and quick to forgive, and he's very merciful(dats infact why you're still alive, hale and hearty). So its better you repent now before dat inevitable eternal damnation descends on you!

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by charloski(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
I wouldn't ask God any thing.... But Rather I will Worship Him the More and Praise His Name. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by chinnyonwu(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Question= The [B]First[/B] Question You
Will Ask God In Heaven?

Answer:
musKeeto:
cry

@Op: depends on what god I meet there...

to Yahweh:
y so brutal and evil in the OT?
did you repent, or did Your Son decide to take his dad's anger for us?
what happened to Satan? Y didnt you stop him from getting to Eve?
Boko Haram kept bombing your worship place even on your son's birthday.. Why did you let that happen? A test?
Have you ever passed a test?

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by gudxson: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Men I love this thread... I can't just stop laffin.

As for me.. I'll simply ask.. Wher can I get a pus*y am ha*rd?

Who and wat killed ma papa?

If d person dat killed ma pa is in heaven wit me, can u redeploy him/her to fu**king hell pls?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
360command: nobody questions God.
thank you oh!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
xcubed: Number 1 question is: Why are some of us black and others white, indian, asian etc... If we all originated from Adam which am pretty wasn't black.
environmental factor
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by chinnyonwu(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Where is food kept?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Mentcee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
The most Holy One. Thank You for everything. If i am permitted to ask you, why did you create Islam knowing that it'l end up a religion of violence?

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by gendebs(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
kpozite:

The thoughts of man. You said you don't want to judge but you still judged you too have sinned, you don't even know your fate yet but you are bothered about that of others. BUSY BODY.

john 3 vs 3 said except a man be born again he cannot see the kindom of God. How can someone be born again john 3 vs 5 - 7 except a man is born of water and of the spirit he cannot enter the kindom of God. He that is born of the flesh is of the flesh and he that is born of the spirit is of the spirit. It's obvious those guys are not born again
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by gendebs(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
ACM10: God! Is it true that you sent someone to earth to die for our sins? undecided

the answer to your question is yes. He sent Jesus
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
0773H:

I would have called that an unwelcome and dumb ar5e question.

If you need to know. Moses wanted to see God's glory, face - the future. God declined with reasons and instead Moses was shown God's back - the past.

"will cover you with My hand while I pass by" so to block Moses seeing future events like in a movie reel as they rolled by.

This reply is as dumb as the Christian god, maybe even dumber....
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
gendebs:

the answer to your question is yes. He sent Jesus
Yes, Yahweh got tired of human blood, he decided to bake himself some divine blood... so he sent his son in human clothing to do us 419..

Sacrifical lambs dont resurrect...
A sacrifice means to lose and never get back, Jesus just sleep wake o... Yahweh na the original IBB..
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Orikinla(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Will God permit anyone to ask question?
Lest we forget, we shall be changed.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by mrkels(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
[size=15pt]Some muslims are just insulting the most high, that's so cute. Make una no worry. If I open a thread now and ask about the first question they ll ask when they see allah, and some bigots start writting rubbish as seen here, them go go bomb us embassy for lagos. Mtcheeeeew[/size]
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
muskeeto will not kill pesin grin grin grin

I see my fellow tribalists (i.e ACM10) dreaming of lalala land grin grin Buddy, if hell dey, I go meet you there lipsrsealed
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto: Still on Christian God matter...
Why did you show Moses your ar5e?
Are you gay
?

musKeeto: Exodus 33
21 And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. 22 So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. 23 Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; shocked but My face shall not be seen.”

I would have called that an unwelcome and dumb ar5e question.

If you need to know. Moses wanted to see God's glory, face - the future. God declined with reasons and instead Moses was shown God's back - the past.

"will cover you with My hand while I pass by" so to block Moses seeing future events like in a movie reel as they rolled by.

musKeeto: This reply is as dumb as the Christian god, maybe even dumber....

Mosquitoes are a family of small, midge-like flies. Although a few species are harmless or even useful to humanity, most are a nuisance
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
1.)Why did you give us a CHOICE while on earth, cause i really did not ask for it and certainly don't?
2.) Why must i pay for the sins of my ancestors, even surely this seems unfair in the eyes of a child.

-----Those are the FIRST 2 questions i would ask..i know the topic asks only for the first.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by gendebs(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Hiah! U contradict urself. U say its not up 2 u 2 judge but yet u r judgin ppl by sayin some of us wont get 2 heaven. Anways sha, why the negativity? Ppl r just havin a lil fun on NL.

What question wud u ask?
i did not contradict myself when mathew 7 vs 16 siad by thier fruit u shall kow them. This is no fun how can someone be blasphemous all in the name of fun. The only question i will ask he is why i was born a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Joshua Iginla Awards Scholarship To A Girl Child, Gives Her A Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.