Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (21333 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by theunusualmoon(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
musKeeto:
theunusualmonkey, ppl hv been observing me since last yr.. your God only exists within your skull.

for without faith, it's impossible to please, arouse, entice, seduce or anger God....
I JUST SAID ANOTHER PRAYER FOR YOU.......THAT GOD SHOULD BLESS YOU WITH ENOUGH BRAVERY & WISDOM.I NOTICED THE ONLY WAY YOU KNOW HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF AND MAKE YOUR POINT OF VIEW GET SOME RECKONING IS BY COWARDLY RAINING INSULTS.... IT'S A PITY YOU'RE A CHILD IN A MAN'S FRAME.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Zodiac61(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
chindi:
Do u mean we can't ask God questions on issues bothering us I dnt agree with u dat we cnt ask God questions... The thing there is dat we shouldn't question God when HE allows HIS will 2 b done in our lives cos its 4 our own good

Why not? Why should one accept something as capricious as the "will of god"?
How do you know that the things that happen to you are for your own good?
Is cancer for your own good?
Is the death of a child for your own good?
Is the sight of staving children for their own good?
If god really exists, and he is everything christians say he is, we must never stop questioning him.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
sheyie2007: How come i'm the shortest guy in my family?
product of away match
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by advocate666: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
why they don't have shaving gel in heaven.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ajufinz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
yunafa: I will glorify God and then ask y He didn't strike some pple.

I know the ans He will give Dear, He will simple say itz b'cuz I love them as l love U.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
musKeeto:
cry

those questions directed @ Yahweh, i could answer both d reasonable & the other

@Op: depends on what god I meet there...

to Yahweh:
y so brutal and evil in the OT?
did you repent, or did Your Son decide to take his dad's anger for us?
what happened to Satan? Y didnt you stop him from getting to Eve?
Boko Haram kept bombing your worship place even on your son's birthday.. Why did you let that happen? A test?
Have you ever passed a test?

@Allah: First off, permit me to ask you some questions.. Some dolts on earth did some terrible stuff in your name, you dont have a really good reputation.. If you are so powerful, why didnt you stop them?

@Shiva: you 4ked up vegetarian, of all the animals, cows? And if cleanliness is next to godliness, you're one spicy filthy god...
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
Zodiac61: Why are you so evil?
Why do you hate women?
Why do you like slavery?
Why are you a war criminal?
Why are you a child murderer?
But most of all, why could you not chase out the inhabitants of the mountains with their iron chariots (Judges 1:19)?

1) he's not evil in any way. He may seem but all d EVIL plans always have d best out come

2) he doesn't hate women. He only understands women tend to be more bad mannered than men. I mean dem no dey shame.

3) if he loves slavery ancient israel wouldn't have been slaves under egypt. They would be a leviathan to other nations.

4) the meaning of war criminal is someone who steals from d loot of war. Ur question makes no sense.

5) i suppose u called Him a child murderer because he killed d first born of d Egyptians. That was as a result of d gross disobedience of Pharoh & d egyptians for not forcing their king to comply with God.

6) i can't answer u last question cos i'm not near any bible nor do i wanna waste my time pondering on ur unreasonable questions
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mad Cow: Wetin dey worry you for head!?

Reasonable people wouldn't ask a fellow human such question. Not to talk of the Sovereign Lord & God.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
adconline: What if there is no heaven?

have scientists proved it?
If there's no heaven where does d space end?
If there's no heaven that means there's no creator. Explain how life came to existence.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
killuminati: god, are you a 'he' or a 'she'?
Do you even exist?
What would I do speak to u? Slit my wrist?

How can u ask someone a question if He doesn't exist? Think before making a comment next time.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
omiobo: Why did you plant good fruit and evil fruit in the garden of Eden?

ur question is so good. I would give u a clue 2 d answer: why did computer programmers create a computer virus?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
xcubed: Number 1 question is: Why are some of us black and others white, indian, asian etc... If we all originated from Adam which am pretty wasn't black.

humans have been existing for thousands of years & live under diffrent climate conditions in diffrent locations. Climate is d major reason. D 1st black person mentioned in d bible was d father of ETHOPIA. I'm not close 2 a bible so can't reffer u 2 a chapter buh try studying d decendants of Adam & their location. Can u answer why some black couple give birth 2 white chidren? Some of he children are proved 2 be legitimate 2 their black fathers
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by omiobo: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
Leo.Adewale:

ur question is so good. I would give u a clue 2 d answer: why did computer programmers create a computer virus?

My question was about the origin of evil. Computer is man-made. It's prone to problem. God-made shouldn't but I understand things of God are mysteries,and He can't be questioned.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by omiobo: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
Leo.Adewale:

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
solidbroda: Why did u create Satan to derail men and your works. And why did you create women to derail men?

Satan was a good angel who became d devil out of pride. God created Satan who BECAME d devil.

Eve was created to support Adam. God's plans for man is always good. Satan is d reason we would die someday
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Taiwo20: Heaven never sure for me but if i get there somehow i wud ask this simple question?

why did u allow Eve eat of the fruit?

A child WOULD never understand how dangerous fire is until he touches it or cause a great damage by it e.g. Unintentionally killing his family by lighting a gas stove & being d only one saved
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
candieangel12: Sooo God, u even exist self? I thought u were a fallacy cooked up by mankind. God why did u allow him to do that to me? God why did you take my best friend away from me? God why do you allow so much hate in the world? God why do you allow people to go hungry? God why do you allow children to be orphans? God why do you allow war? God why did you allow 9/11 to occur? N finally God where all the sexy male angels at?

Ooo and why cant we fly?

every evil in d world was caused as a result of disobedience of our 1st parent which was caused by Satan d devil.
Sexy angels won't be on d mind of d few who would go 2 heaven.
Humans can't fly because we don't have enough muscles 2 do so. Unlike birds e.t.c.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
musKeeto: Still on Christian God matter...
Why did you show Moses your ar5e? Are you gay?

Exodus 33

How would u tell d back d bible meant if u are so unreasonable to dis extent?

Being gay is part of Satan's plan 4 humans 2 divert 4rm God's plan as in d earliest times. If God were 2 be gay, Eve wouldn't be d 2nd human. If Tinubu becomes president in 2019, would he adapt 2 d plans of PDP or stick 2 his own plans?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LeoAdewale1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
vescucci: I'll probably only ask why all the drama? Was He bored?

ur stupid question should be directed 2 d cause of all d evil in d world--Satan d devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Awards Scholarship To A Girl Child, Gives Her A Cash Gift / Folu Adeboye's 68th Birthday Pictures / Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.