Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (21331 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by mcsteve3322: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
I will give Him all the praise,Honour,worship Him in the beauty of His Holiness;thanks my creator
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by hollypagan: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
But for ur information u dnt questiom God u request or tell him what u want rather u question ur self,
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by pawa4ul: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Oh God, why have you given Nigeria only retardants as leaders?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ARareGem(f): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
So can I finally get answers to all those questions You know I've been wanting to ask? Hope You won't take offense?

But before the questions: I am so grateful I made it! I couldn't imagine myself with the devil in hell for all eternity!!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
tobechi74: When you get to heaven, what is the first question you wil ask God?

what was the purpose of my existence?
why did you bring certain people into my life?
why did you take my father away so young?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ibedun: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
God? I know say you No exist.

Why you con create retarded and stupid people called Africans na?

Those lazy, impoverished souls believe everything they are told?

Why na? wey my 77 virgins na? me i no like inexperienced virgins na?

Omni wetin those mugus dey call you self
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
I would ask why are you so limited?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by azimibraun: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
Abeg guys na 2pac album The Don Kiluminati 7 days theory dat song " Blasphemy" dey shey? Wen one raga voice dey take d hook so....
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by shadrach77: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
God, why did you allow this kind of thread to be created on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Ichala(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
What is it about man that You so love man
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by jayplect(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
adconline: What if there is no heaven?
At this dispensation u still dey think say heaven no dey... U beta wake up to the reality of life
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ceeceeco: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
ATMC: How did u come to be?
Honestly u're right. Sometimes i begin 2 imagine how God came into existence...i need a genuine answer to this question.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
I would ask;

1. What is really the essence of our existences.
2. Is this world, a kind of a drama scene, Who is the director, its kind of emotional and interesting. Isn't it? Have you enjoyed watching us pass through it.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by salafiyy: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
with these posting of your, it shows that must of you doesn't know the reason why he/she is created
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
jayplect:
At this dispensation u still dey think say heaven no dey... U beta wake up to the reality of life
Keep dreaming, dude!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by mikron(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Omo Alata:

Why did you allow my mum to destroy so much? cry
destroy what?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by mikron(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
Taiwo20: Heaven never sure for me but if i get there somehow i wud ask this simple question?

why did u allow Eve eat of the fruit?
no kill me wit laugh abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
mikron: no kill me wit laugh abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Taiwo20 forgot it was apple she ate. A very tasty fruit. Hmmmmmm... Please, he shouldn't blame God for that, so he shouldn't ask him that question.Hehehe...
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by kenlite: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank you Lord
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by pastorprosper(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
mumumugu: I wil thank him for been merciful and makin me see heavin despite my sin.

Then i wil ask him why he created mosquito
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Sike(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
shadrach77: God, why did you allow this kind of thread to be created on Nairaland?
Gbam!!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by pastorprosper(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sweet heart if u have sin of are living in sin u can't make heaven. Without holiness no eyes can see God.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by pastorprosper(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
pastor prosper :
Sweet heart if u have sin or if u are living in sin u can't make heaven. Without holiness no eyes can see God.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by knockturnal(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank heavens! Av you had enough fun with us? is the game finally over? can i rest now?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LoaditeDOTcom: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto:
80%? U sure?

All the people wey come before Christ... then after Christ.. the 400 years before dem organize Bible... na wa.. na like 99.5% o....

Plus even some church people go go hell...

d way things be, God fit do wayo commot dat im grace for last minute.. ppl go just hang for air for middle of rapture... grin
what u fail to realise is that JESUS was the King of Old people. Hear david @psalm 110.

Your natural hatred for Jehova is that since u created urself. Ur case is different. How I wish u will nt regret.

Knw that all that we post here will be re_read on day after when Nairaland will be no more

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by LoaditeDOTcom: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto:
80%? U sure?

All the people wey come before Christ... then after Christ.. the 400 years before dem organize Bible... na wa.. na like 99.5% o....

Plus even some church people go go hell...

d way things be, God fit do wayo commot dat im grace for last minute.. ppl go just hang for air for middle of rapture... grin
what u fail to realise is that JESUS was the KING of Old people. Hear david speach @psalm 110. Even b4 d world, at the jorney in wildernes, just so perfect .

Your natural hatred for Jehova is because u created urself, or That Great gOD which u thought is ur creator will fall at REV17, Though Ur case is different sha. How I wish u will nt regret.

Knw that all that we post here today will be re_read on a day when Nairaland will be no more.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
LoaditeDOTcom: what u fail to realise is that JESUS was the King of Old people. Hear david @psalm 110.

Your natural hatred for Jehova is that since u created urself. Ur case is different. How I wish u will nt regret.

Knw that all that we post here will be re_read on day after when Nairaland will be no more
So they read in heaven? lol..

he has his good book and bad book.. his memory's so bad he has to write the names in a book, just in case he forgets.

you see how human your god is... nonsense...
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by theunusualmoon(m): 12:34am On Oct 22, 2012
@ Fhemmmy
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by theunusualmoon(m): 12:44am On Oct 22, 2012
musKeeto: Still on Christian God matter...
Why did you show Moses your ar5e? Are you gay?

Exodus 33

YOU HAVE BLASPHEMED TIMES W'OUT NUMBER BUT GUESS WHAT? BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR YOU WILL ENCOUNTER GOD AND HIS MERCY WILL WIN YOU FOR HIS KINGDOM.
JUST WAIT AND SEE
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by theunusualmoon(m): 12:49am On Oct 22, 2012
musKeeto:
So they read in heaven? lol..

he has his good book and bad book.. his memory's so bad he has to write the names in a book, just in case he forgets.

you see how human your god is... nonsense...

FLOODS,EARTHQUAKES,FARMING,WARS AND RUMOURS OF WARS,INCEST,HOMOSEXUALITY,PLAGUES AND DISEASES,HATE FOR NO REASON,JEALOUSY,ENVY,GREED,BETRAYAL ETC....ALL THESE ARE SIGNS OF ENDTIME AND THEY ARE HAPPENING EVERYDAY AND ARE NOW MORE PROMINENT THAN BEFORE YET YOU STILL TALK THIS WAY......I HAVE JUST SAID A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU OOOO.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 22, 2012
theunusualmoon:

YOU HAVE BLASPHEMED TIMES W'OUT NUMBER BUT GUESS WHAT? BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR YOU WILL ENCOUNTER GOD AND HIS MERCY WILL WIN YOU FOR HIS KINGDOM.
JUST WAIT AND SEE
Story and psych!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by theunusualmoon(m): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2012
all4naija: Story and psych!
tIME.....THE SECOND GREATEST DECIDER...YOU JUST OBSERVE MOSQUITO FROM TODAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Joshua Iginla Awards Scholarship To A Girl Child, Gives Her A Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.