Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (21329 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
0773H:
Yeah I am still holding you tight so better don't fall my hand.
You know that the man there is actually male and female. Right?
You know that image as well is merely or actually the visual representation of what God was or is trying to express. Right?
It is like images men are trying to project when buying a pe.nis extension, Porsche or a babe magnet wheels, BMW.
Or females wearing bright colored clothes like red etc to portray a fiery, hot or passionate personality.
As I earlier said, it depends on how far out the boat is pushed when talking about God and bodies

ATMC: i doubt we understand each other.

I do understand where you are coming from with "how come he made man in his image if he aint got body?"

When I say I can be as soothing as a cool breeze blowing wind or hyper and OTT like a town-tearing-apart tornado.

They are imagery to import or convey an expression

Image or imagery is a combination of attributes or qualities that is not limited to physical forms.

Even without a body, God has distinctive characters
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by kpozite(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
sheyie2007: How come i'm the shortest guy in my family?
grin grin grin
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Etumgbe(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why did u allow me to remain single at the age of 38?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Taiwo20(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Techwriter: I would rather start with thanks giving that I made it. Why wouldn't I? When I see how most Nairalanders that claim to be atheists reason, I have a cause to thank God for killing all my doubts in the first place and allowing me to enjoy Him beyond the storms of passion/unbelief.

I believe the answers to most of my questions will be clearly known to me without asking. Yes- the Bible says that it is in this life that we see in parts, but when the perfect comes the imperfect would go away.(1Corinthians 13:9-10)

Have you ever wondered why the Richman recognized Abraham without a formal introduction even though Abraham lived and died many years before he was born?(Luke 16:24)

In summary,whats your point
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
kpozite:
Your argument is losing it's base, the Bible says that God created man in His image therefore it follows that His skin is pigmented.

And also all pictures of Jesus and satan we have seen you and I know their skin pigmentation.

I wonder what brought about Chelsea, arsenal etc

Your argument is losing it's base, the Bible says that God created man in His image therefore it follows that His skin is pigmented."
Refer to https://www.nairaland.com/1078566/first-question-ask-god-heaven/5#12645695

"And also all pictures of Jesus and satan we have seen you and I know their skin pigmentation" Apart from those pictures what bible verse have you that provides or serves as clear evidence of the colour of Jesus or satan?

"I wonder what brought about Chelsea, arsenal etc" Well, it is one of those after-match-football- interviews with phrases such as it was the team spirit that carried us through to rebound back to win the game.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by admajorem: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Good question! If u ar nt sure of going 2 heaven, na hell u dey go so. All my questions, God answred and will answere all my qn (if any) here. No question to ask den in heaven. Their, i wil only worship Him for confirming His Words wich was made Flesh. Heaven At Last!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by mumumugu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
Etumgbe: Why did u allow me to remain single at the age of 38?

GOD DIDNT MAKE U SINGLE. U made urself single
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by sammyjay3(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
i will ask Go that why are some nairalaners so stupid and low mentality
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Francuiz: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
I dnt knw d frustration of many have reached this height. God help us
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Mrprudent(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
God will never change his standard because of any body.

Its the devil dat persuaded her,and moreover she's informed.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
My question to God will be how come IUO Students are living extravagantly while I'm managing life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
I will ask him what channel shows EPL
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Mrprudent(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
if paradventuredly i make heaven.....i will first thank him 4giving me the oppurtunity,and 4 the grace.
About the queation,am having so many question to ask.
1)God, y did you permit the devil to change ones glory?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
If dia wil b oportunities 4 questions, i wil simply ask Him why he allowed evil 2 befal hs pple, why he did'nt destroy d serpents nd d den adam nd eve nd recreate a new world wia peace wil reign.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
If dia wil b oportunities 4 questions, i wil simply ask Him why he allowed evil 2 befal hs pple, why he did'nt destroy d serpents nd d den adam nd eve nd recreate a new world wia peace wuld hav reignd!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
ojeffo: Pls Dear God,When will arsenal win a trophy?
Why didn't Nigeria win a Medal @ london games
Where will ΒΆ charge my Blackberry

hahahahahahaha rotf @ arsenal. u must b very funny.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by gmolen(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto: Still on Christian God matter...
Why did you show Moses your ar5e? Are you gay?

Exodus 33
It baffles me why u take pleasure in insulting and make fun of the Almighty God. Even if u re an atheist or a free-thinker, there are older and more informed pple with same believe, but i ve nt seen them hurling insults on God. Nobody is compeling u to believe in God, but please, just try and stop the insults and mockery. Thank u.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Burger01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
God, why was I born in naija and not Jerusalem?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by mencer(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
What do you think ?
That
frail and feeble children of dust
weak & sinful mortals
dare you question the most High and Holy ?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Bolinco(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
ATMC: How did u come to be?
seconda
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Burger01(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Etumgbe: Why did u allow me to remain single at the age of 38?

God's time is the best. Do you own part and let God perfect the rest...
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by anitank(f): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why did my Fiance die 3 weeks to our wedding in a terrible car accident after 8 years of relationship and a 4 year old son? As in WHY? cry cry cry
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sad... Here I was thinking 0773H was my match, just a hopeless troll.. Disappointed really...

To those quoting me, fk u..

Ask ur powerless god to answer my questions on this thread by tomorrow, else he can lick my ba......lls...

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
anitank: Why did my Fiance die 3 weeks to our wedding in a terrible car accident after 8 years of relationship and a 4 year old son? As in WHY? cry cry cry

My heart bleeds for u. Take solace in the fact that the harsh realities of life will not last forever!!!! Life must go on, until our very last breath!!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by matrix789: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
THE UNQUESTIONABLE GOD
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by dtemidare: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
I will thank him for making it possible for me to make it to the holy of holies. Now to my question embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by anitank(f): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
engineerd:

My heart bleeds for u. Take solace in the fact that the harsh realities of life will not last forever!!!! Life must go on, until our very last breath!!
Thanks dear. I guess life just got more REAL.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Meristem: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
What have I done to deserve heaven?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by lorddannie: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
mumumugu: I wil thank him for been merciful and makin me see heavin despite my sin.

Then i wil ask him why he created mosquito
do u mean muskeeto?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by FEMIMACRO(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=Techwriter]I would rather start with thanks giving that I made it. Why wouldn't I? When I see how most Nairalanders that claim to be atheists reason, I have a cause to thank God for killing all my doubts in the first place and allowing me to enjoy Him beyond the storms of passion/unbelief.

I believe the answers to most of my questions will be clearly known to me without asking. Yes- the Bible says that it is in this life that we see in parts, but when the perfect comes the imperfect would go away.(1Corinthians 13:9-10)

Have you ever wondered why the Richman recognized Abraham without a formal introduction even though Abraham lived and died many years before he was born?(Luke 16:24)
Great answer!!!!!!!! Dis ends the Topic
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Mavor: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
What is the secret of creation?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Cutex01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
mrkels: [size=15pt]Some muslims are just insulting the most high, that's so cute. Make una no worry. If I open a thread now and ask about the first question they ll ask when they see allah, and some bigots start writting rubbish as seen here, them go go bomb us embassy for lagos. Mtcheeeeew[/size]
u're ranting po0, how many muslims av u seen here abusing God, u dnt kn0 wha u talk!n 'b0ut. Go get ur numb skull examined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Joshua Iginla Awards Scholarship To A Girl Child, Gives Her A Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.