Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them (16968 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by ijebabe: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
Thank you, I'll rather die in silence grin cry
see as miss independent dey fear rejection!
that's why killz is with me while you were busy forming tongue
stay there you hear!
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2012
ijebabe:
see as miss independent dey fear rejection!
that's why killz is with me while you were busy forming tongue
stay there you hear!
Me, I no want ur killz ooo

Those I like, I hardly say a word to cry

I go just dey shake like water-lily embarassed

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by ijebabe: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2012
Lol. Oya lemme help you. If its arque I know how to push his buttons wink
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by dayokanu(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
Me, I no want ur killz ooo

Those I like, I hardly say a word to cry

I go just dey shake like water-lily embarassed

And you believe what a man can do a woman can do better?

So why not toast like guys do?
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by chrisley024(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2012
U must nt say it cos it shws wen u like sum1 n wen d guy dosnt reciprocate afta sumtyms, most tyms d next is hatred!
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by rocka: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2012
shymexx: grin grin grin

That's when they start the smear campaign lol...

Real talk!! The next thing they'll say is ' he is cocky' or 'he thinks he's God's gift to women'. It's happened to me a lot. Funny, temptation comes when you least expect undecided.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by economia: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2012
I get the energy to make you happy. you can email me on [email]therealinsurance@gmail.com[/email]
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Yujin(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2012
This is for real. Presently, two friends are seriously angry with me for not dating/having them. They both told me they were in a relationship so my choice of word is not definite. One expressly told me she wants to d'oko even without me ever talking about I loving her. Though, we had been friends gisting a lot about different issues. The other wanted me to profess my love for her by telling me that accepting her gift would prove to her that I love her (we have never talked about love before). I don't use the phrase 'I love you' carelessly even though I might be loving and caring. Offering gifts I can afford and when I feel the other wouldn't abuse it but seldomly request/receive. Honestly, I like them but just as friends. I tried explaining and reassuring them of friendship but it appears they can't settle for 'less'. This made me compose a poem titled: See your smile again. They don't gist with me again except in business matters. Well, I know what I want and nothing can distract me from my search.

2 Likes

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by rocka: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2012
@ Yujin. I understand your dilemma. I made the mistake of dating a girl out of pity 'cos she was crazy about me. Thank God I lived to tell the tale. Keep searching, bruh, Mrs Yujin is out there.

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by hizaya61(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2012
in my area i gat hundred of haters am ugly and broke but girls in my area want me to date them is it compulsory you date girls in your area ?

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by ghettodreamz(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2012
hizaya61: in my area i gat hundred of haters am ugly and broke[size=16pt][/size] but girls in my area want me to date them is it compulsory you date girls in your area ?

Do you mean d highlighted above? BTW, I like your prof pix, very funny! grin grin grin
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by cantell(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz: I won't even give you d opportunity to refuse dating me.

I'll rather die than tell a guy I like him first, Tufiakwa!!
Talk is CHEAP!
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2012
cantell:
Talk is CHEAP!
I'm happy you think so highly of me
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by EdDave(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2012
A neighbour tried to get my attention for over a decade. After 10years, she finally got my attention. Only to discover, she had been telling ppl we were dating. One guy, on her case, had persisted till she gave in cos I wasn't responding. It became a case for her when she wanted him out and guy found out I was now on board. Serious strife ensued b/w them and guess who she kept blaming everytime they quarrelled-Me. When I had it up to here with her "U shud hv been there for me when I needed u" txts, I terminated the 'thing'. (Thing= a state where a gal has a more willing bf, but wants to replace him wit sm1 who is like a big bro, friend, confidant, mentor but a less willing bf and doesn't know how).
Its been almost 2 years since. After all d missed calls and txts of alternate pleadings and threats, I refused to bulge this time. Gud tin, I work in anoda state now. Go get a life.
Moral: U can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by tonygee1(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2012
i suffer same faith often some gals na wa
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by 2pence(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2012
If she tries all her tactics/luring trap and found that you are still making "shakara" then what you will get is the best definition of a tin line btwn love and hate.# worn that shoe b4 #
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by ibro360(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2012
i tot i was d only one on dis situation dat i neva tld anyone cos it was kind of odd.this gal wld feel lyk eating u alive wen u fail to respond positively to dia green light.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2012
*Kails*:
[size=18pt]this is actually a trait of MEN more so than women.[/size]

trust me! grin

You beat me to it!
Normally, it's the men who hate women for opting not to date them.
Most men will badmouth a woman who rejects their advances.

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
cantell:
Talk is CHEAP!
We know her type.

2 Likes

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by webizone(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Rooneyboy: I'm a victim of this "unique hatred" , really its funny how ladies suddenly change when u adamantly refuse to notice their green light.
Some would even go as far as labeling u "gay" , even when u take out time to explain that u are 100 percent straight they would still steak to their weird beliefs about u, and the only thing that would make them believe u is if u can proof it to them/ with them.

Ha ha. A girl I once talked to that was all 'yanga' 4 me l8r asked/called me that when I forgot the chase to do other important things. All I could think/say was 'ha ha'. If she wanted a rapist, let her look 4 dem bad guyz like many gorgeous women these days do, am not. Ha ha.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by webizone(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
Thank you, I'll rather die in silence grin cry

If I liked u n another, n I couldn't make up my mind 'bout it. N u just pretend by giving me the cold shoulder, n she is warm n radiating luv, what's more she tells me it. I wud hug her 4 life barring any unforeseen circumstances that might prevent marriage. That's 4 me, though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.