Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus (16885 Views)

Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by damiloladuke: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
www.wenogetjob.com
This was so funny and it happened when i was in 300 level then at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Though it was UNAAB then without the Federal.

If you have been to my school, you would know that we are situated right in the middle of the EVIL FOREST. Bushes everywhere, thick one for that matter.

After class that night around 3am, i was going back to the hostel and decided to take a short cut between COLERM and the male hostel, along that dirt path, there was a Grasscutter hut owned by the Forestry department. I was simply hearing some rumbling along the bush. My whole thought was that it would be a very big snake or some animal, because it was not an uncommon site to see antelopes then on my campus. And being a fearful guy, i ran to the hostel to tell my friends.

Everyone was so excited and were like we would kill some wildlife that night. about 10 guys took off to the spot, only for us to see some 2 students making out on dry grass, to the extent that they didn't hear us coming. And to make matters worse, the girl happened to be one of the so-called big girls in the female hostel that don't cook and always fuming PHONETICS...Guys just pity them that night and let them go.

www.wenogetjob.com

[size=16pt]SHARE YOUR OWN CAMPUS ROMANCE EXPERIENCE[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by damiloladuke: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Crazy experience it was . I can never forget that night. She was just moaning despite the fact that guy was hitting her right ther on the grass. What some girls do in their closet, especially when they are in the mood will get you laughing. That reminds me of one girl like that that used to come to my house. This girl will speak all sort of gibberish, you would wonder if she would die without the sexxx. You would hear world like:

What are you doing to me? No we are saying the Lords prayer

My P**** is on fire!!! I can't remember my D changing to Matches stick though

Hit my A***!!! I am a drummer and the A** doesn't sound so sonorous when hit

Give it to me and make me scream!!! You mean i should give you a big blow on your face?

Girls can be funny when they are not in this world anymore

www.wenogetjob.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by younghartz(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
it was more than romance

Caught them severely under step in Achebe hall grin
Inside etf hall sad
Mech eng workshop I call it sodom cry
Cnas shocked gomorrah
Cafst!!! Was moab :

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Bishops10(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
The guy above me. .you be winch?
you stole my FTC sad

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by lordthree(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=18pt]I dont go for night class..[/size]
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
I haven't experienced any yet
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by misspicy(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gosh i so wish PELE is on NL right now grin....
Alot of stories in my school buh lemme just leave it out before i go open some people yarnsh...

This thread looks Fp bound tho cool

Tosyne2much good morning cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
I wish I could share but I have none cool
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Tallesty1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Have seen alotta bush-fuckers but not in school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by lgboks(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
mehn this topic got me smilling....night class tinz
The excitement
The thrill that some one might walk in on you guys
The hushed tones
Sure hightens your romance and love life
Hmmmmmmmm
The fun memories
Never thought I would experience such
Goes to show that some certain people in our life's can make us do some crazy fun stuffs
tosyne2much:
[i] I wish I could share but I have none cool
wow
Can't say you missing something special
But be warned
Don't follow other people's stories o,cus ur turn trying them out might turn sore...
All the same provided you having fun with your boo
The site it took place sure don't matter wink[/i]
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Kingsley1000(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
younghartz:
it was more than romance
Caught them severely under step in Achebe hall grin Inside etf hall sad Mech eng workshop I call it sodom cry Cnas shocked gomorrah Cafst!!! Was moab :
are you from umudike?

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by donholy28(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Haven't caught any
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Kingsley1000(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
romancing in night class is normal, I once did it........was during exam period tho. the risk I took is that, I have chem321(hard course) the next day by 8am,after much gisting and smooching, I felt drowsy,i couldn't read again..................thanks goodness i narrowly escaped the course with D

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by younghartz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kingsley1000:
are you from umudike?
Yup
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Kingsley1000(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
younghartz:
Yup
interesting which college and department?

am in animal sci,finals
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
misspicy:
Gosh i so wish PELE is on NL right now grin....
Alot of stories in my school buh lemme just leave it out before i go open some people yarnsh...

This thread looks Fp bound tho cool

Tosyne2much good morning cheesy
How u doing dear ? Oyah open dia yansh jawe make this thread sweet

Op, I throway salute ooo cool
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by younghartz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kingsley1000:
interesting which college and department?

am in animal sci,finals

Applied physics. colpas

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by misspicy(f): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
How u doing dear ? Oyah open dia yansh jawe make this thread sweet

Op, I throway salute ooo cool
Lol...make d thread make fp first...gist boku
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Elzends(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
I'll be back if this makes fp, lot of stories to tell oh

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Kingsley1000(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
younghartz:

Applied physics. colpas
wc level
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by younghartz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kingsley1000:
wc level
300l

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Kingsley1000(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
younghartz:
300l
nice one grin hope gp no dey tidy u
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by mayordadon(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hemmm make i cary chair for here .... I dey mad y i go share people experienx..... When my own dey der ....but make dem open floor ...cos he b like d gal i wan yarn about dey nairaland... cool

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
present!brb cheesy
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by younghartz(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kingsley1000:
nice one grin hope gp no dey tidy u
Lol
Nt really sha abv 3.5 grin
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
kiss
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by UncleLondon: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
I know COLERM and that bush path you described. A friend of mine caught one of those Alhaja with ijabs with a guy doing acrobatic bending.

3 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Am here to view profile pics
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by inevitableme(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
This thread reminds me of back at dos days. Mehn U see guys going into dark places when the bright light dey class to read. Some perform d act inside gutter. grin. I began to wonder if na demonic spirit posses dem cos at that time of d night dem no dey reason snake or harmfull animals grin.

The once wey i don see ehn. He reach for person to write movie script grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by khassy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
damiloladuke:
www.wenogetjob.com
This was so funny and it happened when i was in 300 level then at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Though it was UNAAB then without the Federal.

If you have been to my school, you would know that we are situated right in the middle of the EVIL FOREST. Bushes everywhere, thick one for that matter.

After class that night around 3am, i was going back to the hostel and decided to take a short cut between COLERM and the male hostel, along that dirt path, there was a Grasscutter hut owned by the Forestry department. I was simply hearing some rumbling along the bush. My whole thought was that it would be a very big snake or some animal, because it was not an uncommon site to see antelopes then on my campus. And being a fearful guy, i ran to the hostel to tell my friends.

Everyone was so excited and were like we would kill some wildlife that night. about 10 guys took off to the spot, only for us to see some 2 students making out on dry grass, to the extent that they didn't hear us coming. And to make matters worse, the girl happened to be one of the so-called big girls in the female hostel that don't cook and always fuming PHONETICS...Guys just pity them that night and let them go.

www.wenogetjob.com

[size=16pt]SHARE YOUR OWN CAMPUS ROMANCE EXPERIENCE[/size]

banging a gal in front of my Hod office and dropping the used condom on his door..

na me make dm ban night class for Unilorin CIS faculty gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus by Dekatron(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ewww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.