Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) (1294 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
How to Get Out of the Friend Zone
I actually did this after seeing a thread of ways to know you're in friend zone and guys complaining about the friend zone.
please lazy readers keep off.
niggers that get friendzoned are mostly guys with zero game.
good news is that you can flip the situation and step out of the dreaded friend zone and turn her to a gf,Mistress etc.

1.Be scarce/less available:First of all you have to become scarce(really scarce) to her,Being too available is a major attraction killer.Because she sees you everyday,your presence will probably bore her,your are never missed,your overall value to her drops real big.
Make her miss you,let her know the feeling of missing you,don't always run to hang out with her when she calls or request for it.so next time she calls to hang out or ask u to visit her,simply tell her you cant you're busy don't tell her what you're busy with but if you must,just tell her you and another girl are hanging out.because studies show that humans value something really scarce more,it is a psychological thingy.
E.g
gal:naijaboiy can you come to my place/lets hang out Saturday
naijaboiy:no,Saturday's no good,mayb sometime next week
gal:why.
naijaboiy:I'm busy
gal:wit wat?
naijaiboiy:I have a date wit a new gal.

note:since you are in the friend zone,you are not cheating by going out wit other gals,but if you keep on being scarce and hanging with other gals she will miss you and become jealous with time.

2.Become less interested/show the least interest:slowly withdraw urself from her and the relationship (friendship) In short, this
means that you start caring less about the
relationship than her.because studies shows that the person
who cares least about a relationship holds the
most power within it.
in fact if you do this and the first step correctly, it will confuse her and she will start to chase you to gain your attention again.and once she starts doing this you become more attractive to her.
note:stop chasing her,it should be the other way round.

3.Make her invest in you:who do you think is gonna get obsessed or attracted to you? A gal who you are always there for,run errands for,buy things for to try and impress/win her over or a gal who is always there for you,run errands for you etc?
of course the later will be more into you.because studies shows that the person who invest less in a relationship holds the most power in the relationship,verse versa .
The trick here is to make her do things for you even if little.e.g if you agree to go out playfully make her pay the bids or tell her to take you out and flex you.
for example
naijaboiy:Becca,since I'm in a good mood today I will allow you take me out(smiles)
or
C ehn I'm offerin u a chance 2 surprise me dis week,hurry up before I change my mind o(smiles).
by doing this you're actually playing hard to get and she will chase you,if done well and consistently.
Sometimes you can intentionally give her your bag to carry saying you are really tired(remember intentionally make her do things for you,big or small).

MORE TIPS
1.stop acting needy
2.be emotional superior to her
3.be more confident
4.bring humor into the convo by teasing her/good sense of humor.

these steps,if done rightly and consistently will bring great/huge results in no time
abeg make I drop pen for guys when sabi things(naijaboiy forgive me I didn't mean harm using you in examples(smiles))
THANK YOU.
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by 211Observer(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
hmmmnm, FTC

oya I won talk my opinion -:
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by brunofarad(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Am. Here to read comments
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by Emac34: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
welly said OP
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
let's kick it
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by IamLEGEND1: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
just don't put urself inside the place to begin with
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by glimpse33(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
undecidedThings Guys Do Because Of Pussy
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
just don't put urself inside the place to begin with
you are correct and if you read the thread from the beginning,you will see where I pointed out that guys that get friendzone are guys with zero/low game.
if a guy uses all the legit ways and tricks to make a gal his ,and the gal still don't fall(this rarely happens if you use the right tricks and method),The guy should be ready to drop her and move.
THANK U
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by TrapLORD(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
glimpse33:
undecidedThings Guys Do Because Of Pussy

Azin ehn... undecided

I can't even see myself undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by Laveda(f): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
undecided
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by nanauju(f): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Friend zone?? I've lost count grin
If u like quote me, na u sabi
No be me put dem for the zone, na dem go with their legs tongue
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by naijaboiy: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice write up bro. smiley
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by naijaboiy: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
nanauju:
Friend zone?? I've lost count grin
If u like quote me, na u sabi
No be me put dem for the zone, na dem go with their legs tongue
Lets be friends so I can friend zone you too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2016
naijaboiy:
Nice write up bro. smiley
thanks man,(cool
all those gals be forming boss because they have a couple guys friendzoned.I don't blame them sha,I blame the p.u.s.sy guys/low self esteem guys who choose to be friendzoned .
some will even chase one gal shamelessly for years.
there are one too many guys who need to fix themselves and their game.
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
abegi bounce,pheeeew smiley
Re: For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) by lampardizik(m): 12:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Hdjks sjk skdeb snd grin grin

(1) (Reply)

He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion / Lol, Angry ATM, (just For Gags) / When You Don't Qualify For A Job Yet You Apply See Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.