Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her (4220 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
amya

you nko? are you a Nigerian

candieangel

you must be an atheist grin grin grin
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss: amya

candieangel

Why would you think I am an atheist? undecided
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Why would you think I am an atheist? undecided

I no know why I think so.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

I no know why I think so. are you or not

I believe that God might exist but I have not seen any evidence that has confirmed his existence.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by obowunmi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sex is very important in marriage but sex is not everything.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by larrymoore(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

to be honest with you, i wonder why Nigerians see sex as a big deal. if she no gree sex marriage, make she de go. sex is part of my personal compatibility test.

I need to check if the place is cool and calm, na opportunity for her to know if i de okay sexually too.
nay so joo even wen u want buy garri 4 market u need 2 taste it before taking it home.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
obowunmi: Sex is very important in marriage but sex is not everything.

sex is not everything, but its a vital part of every marriage. its a natural force in every living being, and i doubt if you will if you will sacrifice sex just to stay with the person you love.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by 2kurupt(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Noting happened na. They were just angry that I decided 2 hve se.x n not wait till marriage. But after they realized that them shoutin wouldnt bring back my virginity, then they stopped vexing && told me 2 practice safe se.x, so I have taken their advice and I am now havin safe se.x lol grin

Now dats one phuckin' license you got there (pun intended).
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Amya(f): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss: amya

candieangel

Yep! Born and bred!
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Amya(f): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
obowunmi: Sex is very important in marriage but sex is not everything.

Marry a frigid woman and don't cheat outside your marriage. Then we know how you wouldn't commit suicide.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sex before marriage is a sin, and if you engage in it you will roast in hell fire.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 6:34am On Oct 21, 2012
2kurupt:

Now dats one phuckin' license you got there (pun intended).

Yep, license or no licensen I still go enjoy
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by born2boink(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2012
D sage: Honestly she has a point. But the questions is that, can impotent man even thought of getting married in the first place? Can't erectile dysfunction be care or a small penis be enlarged?
an impotent man can get married but kudos to the lady, I can not marry a lady I have nott sleep with too, I do not like a virgin, if I met a virgin, she must be ready to disvirgin as soon as possible and ready to Bleep very well
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
tpacalipse: Sex before marriage is a sin, and if you engage in it you will roast in hell fire.

A typical Nigerian justifying his impotency. you de find woman wey you go tie for house abi? use marriage (for better for worse and till death do you part) to lock her down ?
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Kenistry(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
tpacalipse: Sex before marriage is a sin, and if you engage in it you will roast in hell fire.
yeah...it's a sin. Bt hell fire for dose dat engage in it?...No....may b yes f dose dat die in d act... i wonda wht hapnd to repentance & forgiveness?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think A Guy Should Keep A Convo Going...? / MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? / Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.