Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? (10701 Views)

Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by lazbay(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
I can confirm to u dat Aketi actually lost in his ward. The next defeat for Tinubu & his cohort is Osun State. We are tired of deciet & lies. PDP though bad, borrowed 18 billion naira in almost 8 years in power. Aregbe A C N has borrowed almost 100 billion naira in less than 2 years. Though he's doing some projects which left than half of d sum borrowed could have done. D massive looting of public fund in Osun is unprecedented. Yet he feeds d public with lies & numerous 'we shall do this & that'

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
Where is Adaba Radio? we don catapulted them. ouch, good bye

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: I see some people who were rooting for ACN on previous threads already changing their lines...
Haha!!
Iroko joor!!!!cheesycheesy
gba! gba! gbasibeeee!
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by badesco(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
where did you get your info from? I mean you source of info pls.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: I see some people who were rooting for ACN on previous threads already changing their lines...
Haha!!
Iroko joor!!!!cheesycheesy
did u vote?
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
passionate88: see this one o... Tinubu d big eyed lord of d west na BIG problem to Naija... As him dn lost Ondo state upon all the money nd governors wey follow am go campaign there, him go increase d tax d states pay 2 him 2 15%. I see hard times coming to all those under acn controlled states...
its lagos that will suffer the most. the most of the sum invested in Ondo was gotten from us.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Bond008(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sorry aketi. Your people no like you. The guy dey vex me. He came all the way from ibadan to contest. Where he dey since? Which life he affect? *smh* #teamiroko
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by mymadam(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
toba: indirectly, he'll be the problem. He invested a lot in akeredolu and if akeredolu wins, Tinubu would recoup his investment at the expense of the Ondo citizens. This is what Labour party are afraid of. cos the oil wealth in that state would be stolen. akeredolu is being used. he looks like someone being used as a figure head and will do the wishes of his sponsors if he gets to office.

PDP man looks cool but his party isnt too different from ACN in terms of doing what party wants. PDP is for corrupt pple, whilst ACN belongs to Tinubu. Not much difference. Labour is in between. Mimiko might have looted, but his looting is not too much

Mimiko might have looted, but his looting is not too much
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by slimyem: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
toba: did u vote?
i didn't register in Ondo so i couldn't.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: i didn't register in Ondo so i couldn't.
lets talk post election. now that mimiko don win, how about taking me out on a date and buying me launch?
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
This is what the PDP did in Oyo STate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Tt4f9c974

We reject PDP in the SWest
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by slimyem: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
toba: lets talk post election. now that mimiko don win, how about taking me out on a date and buying me launch?
....cheesycheesysmiley
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: ....cheesycheesysmiley
ur response signals ur acceptance. send me a mail asap to fix a date. I'll be in idanre hills to celebrate Mimiko next friday 26th October (its a public holiday) cheesy
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by frankville2001: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
Am so hapi 4 my man Iroko. U av shown me dat u r indeed a man of integrity. Winning by that margin is nt jst an ordinary work. It rili shows that d ppu of ondo state saw d wonders that u av bn doin in dia state. Thank God ondo ppu did nt vote 4 tinubu party, the schools fees would av bn increased to 300000.. Say no to tinubu again. Enuf is enuf, dy claim 2 love d masses, dy increased lasu skul fees 2 250k.I guess lastma charges and that of kai wud increased nw since dy av invested so much in ds dia loss. Mimiko u r indeed a champion.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by lateef4me(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
My prayer is answered !
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
stupidity is when you try to uproot an iroko tree with a broom?!
even an umbrella!
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
dayokanu: This is what the PDP did in Oyo STate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Tt4f9c974

We reject PDP in the SWest
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
sai mimiko. RIP ACN.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by slimyem: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
toba: ur response signals ur acceptance. send me a mail asap to fix a date. I'll be in idanre hills to celebrate Mimiko next friday 26th October (its a public holiday) cheesy
awww...
Woulda loved to...
Unfortunately,i'm in Ondo just for this weekend...
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Turbocharged: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
CLIQBOY: hmmm..una don dey forecast result even before inec release am...inec na waaaa oooo...even waec hard to predict
Results are collated & announced @ each polling booth after elections.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by akin23(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
Austine.E:
....some of us saw it coming,we knew this was the end of Asiwaju Congress of Nigeria(ACN),the 'Iroko' mimiko is a nationalist and nt an ethnic chauvanist,niether is he a 'local champion',like Tinubu and co!He Mimiko is purpose oriented and nt hiding under the cover of 'Yoruba unity' to pursue his dreams!Mimiko,Wole Soyinka,late Gani Fawehinmi and to an extend Obasanjo are the few yorubas whom i respect very well and are known nt to be tribal warlords!!!...yoruba regional integration ni,yoruba regional integration ko!
SO OBASANJO NA UR PERSONAL MAN THEN
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: awww...
Woulda loved to...
Unfortunately,i'm in Ondo just for this weekend...
we'll find a way to make it happen. the last time i was in Akure was in 1990 for a wedding
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by plentykola(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
guys mimiko is a going to join PDP soon take it or leave it
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
plenty kola: guys mimiko is a going to join PDP soon take it or leave it
kolapo. l think so. he might not want to be a solo ranger. if he does, ACN is dead in SW
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by slimyem: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
toba: we'll find a way to make it happen. the last time i was in Akure was in 1990 for a wedding
....we have derailed the thread enough jor...cheesy
plenty kola: guys mimiko is a going to join PDP soon take it or leave it
i won't debate that but i know that Mimiko is a very cunning man and a schemer too.
Anything he does or chooses to do is always well calculated.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by purplekayc(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
bilms: result: acn, 287, pdp,296, lp, 420
cheesy knew it ! cheesy
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by bilms(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
he his principled

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Spends $1.8billion On Fuel Imports Quarterly / Ibos, Ikwerre And Elechi Amadi / Larry Odey Defects To APC With 5,000 Others In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.