Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election (971 Views)

2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / Ondo Election Result / Ondo Election: Security Agents Bar Travellers From Passing Through Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by Madawaki01(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
INEC declares Mimiko as
winner of Ondo guber poll
with 260,199 votes, ACN -
143,512 votes and PDP
155,961 votes
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by SOHKAHTOA: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Big lie.. Stop trying to be the first to post, the result isn't officially announced. You just quoted channels tv exit polls
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by joshfash(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
It's true, he, mimiko, has been declared winner
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by Madawaki01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: Big lie.. Stop trying to be the first to post, the result isn't officially announced. You just quoted channels tv exit polls
truth is bitter....take heart
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by SOHKAHTOA: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
I can't just stop dancing azonto. Tinubu and his ACN cannot come second after all the regional integration nonsense and other propaganda.. Chei!, I shake my head for Tinubu
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by SOHKAHTOA: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
joshfash: It's true, he, mimiko, has been declared winner
Am still glue to my TV as I speak. It isn't officially declared by INEC. We are all waiting.. In the meantime, I am hapi 4 PDP, coming ahead of ACN. What a way to humble the arrogance of ACN.
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by Dainfamous: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
ACN loser party
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by joshfash(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Yea, great humiliation indeed nd also for Adaba FM
SOH KAH TOA: Am still glue to my TV as I speak. It isn't officially declared by INEC. We are all waiting.. In the meantime, I am hapi 4 PDP, coming ahead of ACN. What a way to humble the arrogance of ACN.
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by Ganys: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
Chei, Waiting to hear from Tinubugringrin
Re: Breaking News: Mimiko Declared Winner Of Ondo Election by OAM4J: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2012

(1)

‘aregbesola Is Not Identifying With SURE-P In Osun •it’s A PDP Affair - ACN / The SUN Exclusive: Buhari Bares It All / When Will The Bombings And Killings In Some Parts Of Northern Nigeria Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.