Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Married But Not Happy Anymore. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Not Happy Anymore. (3218 Views)

Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / Married But Fond Of Another Man / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Not Happy Anymore. by CHUKWUKAHE: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
I got married two years ago with a kid and by God grace another on the way, before I married to her, we dated for three years & during that period I was the one seeing her through school becuase her parents were not there for her education, even at that, I was'nt considering marriage with her. At a time I wanted to opt out of the relationship because of individual differences. Eight months after our marriage I lost my job, things were not rossy as it was. My problems with her today are 1. She now call me not man enough 2. That men money does'nt freek her. 3. That the love she has for me is dead & to crown it all no intimacy btw us. 4. I beg to sleep with her and she will refuse me, the day she will accept there wil b no formal 4play b4 sex. she has never one day come to me or ask me to sleep with her 5. She compare me with her Ex's. 6. She no longer do good house keeping, her kitchen, bedroom, palour etc are all eyesaw. I do them the little way I can b/c if I ask her to do them, she wil not do it. 7. She hadly go to church, I beg her to go church, if she lik she wil go or she wil refuse to go despite my plea. 8. She insult my family everyday and I am been remote Her parents are not in suporting of their duaghter's behaviour. Pls my fellow married couples, Am considering a divorce or leave the house for good bc each day i got hurt emotionaly, spiritualy, physicaly and moraly. Pls advice me on what to do.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
I will respond as soon as I can comprehend WTF you just composed.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by deshclones(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
As you make your bed,so you lie on it....she must have exhibited one or two of the traits you listed above during courtship..but your third leg no let you think well...now you are stuck in a loveless home...kpele...

you said you wanna move out?..to where man?no job,no love....women....smh..i know your wife is igbo..na dem dey do this kind thing..denigrating a man when he is at his low moments...unlike other tribes that will go out and even get a sugar daddy that will even cater for the entire home,the man inclusive..afterall na only punny the sugar daddy go chop...igbo chics go follow kill the man..sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by kolaoloye(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
CHUKWUKAHE: I got married two years ago with a kid and by God grace another on the way, before I married to her, we dated for three years & during that period I was the one seeing her through school becuase her parents were not there for her education, even at that, I was'nt considering marriage with her. At a time I wanted to opt out of the relationship because of individual differences. Eight months after our marriage I lost my job, things were not rossy as it was. My problems with her today are 1. She now call me not man enough 2. That men money does'nt freek her. 3. That the love she has for me is dead & to crown it all no intimacy btw us. 4. I beg to sleep with her and she will refuse me, the day she will accept there wil b no formal 4play b4 sex. she has never one day come to me or ask me to sleep with her 5. She compare me with her Ex's. 6. She no longer do good house keeping, her kitchen, bedroom, palour etc are all eyesaw. I do them the little way I can b/c if I ask her to do them, she wil not do it. 7. She hadly go to church, I beg her to go church, if she lik she wil go or she wil refuse to go despite my plea. 8. She insult my family everyday and I am been remote Her parents are not in suporting of their duaghter's behaviour. Pls my fellow married couples, Am considering a divorce or leave the house for good bc each day i got hurt emotionaly, spiritualy, physicaly and moraly. Pls advice me on what to do.

All you need is a good job.Try all you can to get one and you will surely see the woman you wedded.
Be patient,don't run away from your responsibility.May God help you.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Odunnu: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Craze girl grin
@OP: I feel sad for you at what you are going throuh. You dated her for 3yrs yet never considered marrying her, may I know why? You almost opted out of the relationship when marriage was in the horizon, may I also know why you went back? This problem the way I see it started way back before you lost your job. Lets deal with the foundational problem first
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Pacify: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
deshclones: As you make your bed,so you lie on it....she must have exhibited one or two of the traits you listed above during courtship..but your third leg no let you think well...now you are stuck in a loveless home...kpele...

you said you wanna move out?..to where man?no job,no love....women....smh..i know your wife is igbo..na dem dey do this kind thing..denigrating a man when he is at his low moments...unlike other tribes that will go out and even get a sugar daddy that will even cater for the entire home,the man inclusive..afterall na only punny the sugar daddy go chop...igbo chics go follow kill the man..sad but true.

grin grin grin grin you dey find Igbo people trouble o
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ deshclone, she is from Delta, precisely Isoko during the period of courtship she was nice to me and my family. @ mrs. Chima, the reasons y i never wanted her for marriage was bc prophet told both of us that we are meant for each other, d reason y i went back, she went to meet my Rev fr. That courtship of three yrs wt her i want to breakup bc of wat prophet told me abt us. Then my Rev fr asked me did i consult him b4 meeting a prophet, i said no. Then fathe made me revese my decision.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by all4Him: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
@op marriage is for better , for worse, so dont contemplate divorce. Rather think of ways of saving your home. Take it to God who can control the heart of every man and He will turn your wife's heart. But you first need a new heart yourselve so that you will be able to love your wife unconditionally. To have a heart that can love unconditionally, you need to be born again. Prayers and unconditional love will give you victory.
In addition gettin a job may help ,at least as a temporary measure to giv u some dignity before your wife while u wait on God to finish the rest. God's grace to you.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
u are always on weed, woman.stop that before it destroys your brain totally.
or is the OP your husband and you are the one he is talking about
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
I am sorry, I was about to respond before I saw "a prophet said". I have no patience or pity for adults who cannot consult God themselves

1 Like

Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by MyneWhite1(f): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
@OP, are yous serious that prophets and Rev fathers made the decision for you on who to marry?

Why are complaining now? Go and ask them to come and live with you and your wife, abi?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/07/when-religion-breaks-up-marriage.html
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Odunnu: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
CHUKWUKAHE: @ deshclone, she is from Delta, precisely Isoko during the period of courtship she was nice to me and my family. @ mrs. Chima, the reasons y i never wanted her for marriage was bc prophet told both of us that we are meant for each other, d reason y i went back, she went to meet my Rev fr. That courtship of three yrs wt her i want to breakup bc of wat prophet told me abt us. Then my Rev fr asked me did i consult him b4 meeting a prophet, i said no. Then fathe made me revese my decision.
Oya go back to Prophet, no, Rev. Fr. 'Oche barber'
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by proudlyafrican(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
@OP was this the girl you wanted to marry but to no avail??
I will like to know.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Babamide(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
During the courtship, u were responsible for her. Now u no longer have the money. U should still hold on to your marriage and see what happens after she has the second child. Hope everything turns out fine.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by EfemenaXY: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
CHUKWUKAHE: @ deshclone, she is from Delta, precisely Isoko during the period of courtship she was nice to me and my family. @ mrs. Chima, the reasons y i never wanted her for marriage was bc prophet told both of us that we are meant for each other, d reason y i went back, she went to meet my Rev fr. That courtship of three yrs wt her i want to breakup bc of wat prophet told me abt us. Then my Rev fr asked me did i consult him b4 meeting a prophet, i said no. Then fathe made me revese my decision.

angry angry

Take your time o! Don't give my people a bad name! angry angry angry
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by logo77: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
@OP:
I feel your pain. Its quite unfortunate after all you have done for her...

Give her sometime.

I some women can be behave in a very strange manner during preganancy...

I pray that God will give you a miracle job/buisness before the end of this month in Jesus Name!
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by CHUKWUKAHE: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ proudly africa NO. That one is anoda after when i decided to discontinue the relationship wt my so called wife 2day. It was after she discorver my relationship wt anoda babe she went to my rev fr to lodge a complain
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by CHUKWUKAHE: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ Logo77 thanks for advice and a big Amen to that. I hv actualy done series of test and interviews and promise fr people. Am even expectin a job soon, jst to sd me appoitnent letter.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by CHUKWUKAHE: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ Logo77 thanks for advice and a big Amen to that. I hv actualy done series of test and interviews and promise fr people. Am even expectin a job soon, jst to sd me appoitment letter.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
@KAHE:God will see u thru IJN,Amen!
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Sophiegurl(f): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
deshclones: As you make your bed,so you lie on it....she must have exhibited one or two of the traits you listed above during courtship..but your third leg no let you think well...now you are stuck in a loveless home...kpele...

Lots of pple don't show anything before u marry them,
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Sophiegurl(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
@op. keep praying. God can sure take control and take it easy with her cos of the pregnancy.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by slimyem: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
This op has confused all the issues in his original post and subsequent replies......
-the pastor/the reverend father's prophecies and advice..
-his relationship with another babe and his wife's awareness of it..
-his joblessness...
One or all of the above is/are the real root of the issue...and nothing will change if each of the above is not tackled singly.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by UjSizzle(f): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
*apparently i now understand gibberish*

OP like you've heard marriage is for better or worse, there's no running away from this. If you're truly a Christian then you should know infidelity is your only Christian ground for divorce and according to ur gist she's been faithful to the best of ur knowledge. My only advise is for you to pray, you got a warning from your prophet and you deliberately chose to ignore it for whatever reasons you have, now u're facing the consequences. You just have to swallow, you are the sole architect of ur problem and not ur wife. Ask God for forgiveness and grace to pass through this stage.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by UjSizzle(f): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nevertheless get a Job fast
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by CHUKWUKAHE: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
I thank you all for your advises. I will sure put it to prayers as majority said. Though devorce was the last thing on my mind b4 but my eyes have seen my ears.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ poster ,
U are confusing ur self and others, comprehending this ur story is a difficult task u've imposed on us.
From wanting to abandon the whole thing while courting to going to prophet to going to reverend father to her catching u with another babe, to u losing ur job ,then her thinking of her ex.

Oh boi, carry ur cross abeg !
I'm not ready to have migraine.

1 Like

Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
I wld sugest you move out and go get some job or money.

Unfortunately you married a woman who would only respect you when there is money.

Thats how a lot of women are anyways
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Ivynwa(f): 3:44am On Oct 23, 2012
I will soon find a cane for some of these "my-spiritual-pastor/prophet-diviner-said-to marry-her/leave her" men/women that can't use the brain God gave them to seek the face of God themselves. They look so like babies when they get started on what pastor told them about their wives/husbands that I feel like flogging them. This morning one of such persons opened a thread screaming that "he must divorce his wife", try reading his reasons for that and you will hear how he was asked to leave her for spiritual reasons https://www.nairaland.com/1079685/need-advice-must-divorce-wife#12649647. What are these persons waiting for it to happen for them to know that these their semi-gods are mere men some of which commit the worst sins on earth yet they crown them king over their lives and the lives of their family.

So one Pastor asked you to marry her and the other priest asked you not to marry her. Na waa for you -o-o Poster.
Try and find something to be doing to be earning money with which to take care of your family, when everybody gets hungry the mouth can mispeak and you and wify may get cantankerous on yourselves especially if there is no deep rooted respect/love there. Unfortunately some women only appreciate men with diamond lined pocket. We are yet to hear your wife's side of the story because none of us is a saint, if indeed she is being as careless as you are making her out----that needs serious heart to heart discussion and the intervention of a mature female who can advise her her right from her left if your discussion does not yield fruit.

1 Like

Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by vanitty: 4:20am On Oct 23, 2012
God will bless you with a job soonest Amen and all other things will fall into place. Persevere

1 Like

Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by divinelove(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2012
Before 97 percent of all women ll love n respect their man he must provide for them n d household. Thats d golden rule or d norm, d 3 percent d ll do otherwise are d exceptions to d rule ie God sent wife. D true measure of a womans love is when a man is broke. My bros u ve to endure until u get back on ur feet provided she is nt seeing other men dts d limit. Remember a man dt cant provide for his household is no longer a man. The women is a helpmate by christian standard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? / First Time Experience With A Bat. / Woman Dumps Husband Of 5 Years After He Saved Mother Instead Of Her During Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.