Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Mr.right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr.right (1265 Views)

Searchin For MR RIGHT / Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'. / Dear Mr Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 3:30am On Oct 23, 2012
What is your definition of Mr. Right ? What qualities do you look for are they superficial or you just don't care. Would you rather have a mindless pretty boy or a man that loves you with all is heart. Don't get me wrong there are many good looking intelligent men out there.
Re: Mr.right by Tedpgrass: 5:23am On Oct 23, 2012
Why don't you set the ball rolling?

What would u prefer??
Re: Mr.right by amyg(f): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2012
DR IS NO MR.RIGHT BUT MR.OK!
Every man is a bone(do wt it wotever u will.
Every woman is Abakiliki rice(no matter how u sieve it,dr must b sand)
I v got work 2 do
Re: Mr.right by 190theclown: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2012
what was the question again
Re: Mr.right by xynerise: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2012
Mr right to me is any man that likes anything on the 'right' position. E.g, right breas't, right butt, right nipp.le, right face, to mention a few undecided
Re: Mr.right by blackbalang(f): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2012
Ders no Mr Right or Mr ok. Ders jes dat one silly guy with a lot of flaws(things only u consider as flaws) dat u end up falling 4.the more u look for Mr right ,the more frustrated,old n depressed u bcum n @ d end of d day u'd settle 4 MR WRONG. My 2 cent
Re: Mr.right by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2012
Your definition of Mr Right is different from that of the next lady. . . If you are waiting for a perfect man to stroll up to you with all the desirable qualities, then you are sitting on a long thing!

Look for a man that complements you. A man that you can manage his faults perfectly and a man that can manage your faults perfectly as well. That should be your Mr Right, cos definitely, not all men can tolerate your bullshit. So, look for the man that would.
Re: Mr.right by Nnekacherry: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2012
There is nothing like Mr Right, because nobody is perfect...
Re: Mr.right by Gbagauncatcher: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2012
Lovely empress :
What is your definition of Mr. Right ? What qualities do you look for are they superficial or you just don't care. Would you rather have a mindless pretty boy or a man that loves you with all is heart. Don't get me wrong they are many good looking intelligent men out there.
there
Re: Mr.right by dmcdad: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2012
There is something like mr right, only that u are the one that will make him mr right from mr right now. Believe it or not, ur ideal partner u desire is already married. That is, d person u see as mr right even before sharing in the person's life is already married and what makes him Mr right, Its d person he got married that brought or rather worked out everything, and thats y d person seem right to you. Formally, after enumerating d qualities I desire in a woman, people will tell me dat such a gurl doesnt exist, but funny enough these qualities are features I already av and I tell them that they are invariably telling me that my qualities are too much. With time, I had to summarise the list to some core ones with hopes that I will have to complement the onez she's lacking with mine.

In a nutshell, having ur mr right lies in ur palms, that is, u have to make ur mr right now to be ur mr right.

Viola!
Re: Mr.right by dmcdad: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gbagaun_catcher: there

Lol...
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
Tedpgrass:
Why don't you set the ball rolling?

What would u prefer??
Well I like someone that can stimulate my mind I'm not talking that sweet talking only. I'm saying someone that can make me think. A ride or die meaning someone whonsupports my dreams rather than crush them not constantly changing like the leaves on a tree. Most importantly I want a man not a boy.i know that sounds weird but let me clarify when a guy is in his twenties and some cultures younger he is a man. Ut the age means nothing if your still playing like a damn child lying, having mad girls , and not taking responsibility for your own actions. A man will profess his love, will not lie but be honest about what he wants out of life. He will not string you along like a play thing unless you allow him. I can go on and on but these are the basics.
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
amyg: DR IS NO MR.RIGHT BUT MR.OK!
Every man is a bone(do wt it wotever u will.
Every woman is Abakiliki rice(no matter how u sieve it,dr must b sand)
I v got work 2 do
Like. Mean it depends on your definition of what you want out of a man. What I want someone else might not. So what is your definition of mr.ok then?
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
what was the question again
Definition of mr. Right which I'm not sure you can comment on grin
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
xynerise: Mr right to me is any man that likes anything on the 'right' position. E.g, right breas't, right butt, right nipp.le, right face, to mention a few undecided
Lmao wow that is not an answer. Ok so that's your definition of mrs.right
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nnekacherry: There is nothing like Mr Right, because nobody is perfect...
of course there's is no perfect I'm asking how would you define your ideal mate
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
blackbalang: Ders no Mr Right or Mr ok. Ders jes dat one silly guy with a lot of flaws(things only u consider as flaws) dat u end up falling 4.the more u look for Mr right ,the more frustrated,old n depressed u bcum n @ d end of d day u'd settle 4 MR WRONG. My 2 cent

Not necessarily true you can find the person your looking for but sometimes we tend to overlook a man based on him not being our type. There is some friends I know that will choose a man that they know will play them over a nice guy. They feel the nice guy is a wimp or not man enough.the thing is it is ok to date mr. Wrong but it's another thing when you get married to mr. Wrong because now you have kids with this man and have invested so much. As women we have intuition but we tend to ignore it thinking we can change a man . We can't it is physically impossible. There is no perfect man but there is a good man.
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
sexkillz: Your definition of Mr Right is different from that of the next lady. . . If you are waiting for a perfect man to stroll up to you with all the desirable qualities, then you are sitting on a long thing!

Look for a man that complements you. A man that you can manage his faults perfectly and a man that can manage your faults perfectly as well. That should be your Mr Right, cos definitely, not all men can tolerate your bullshit. So, look for the man that would.
I totally agree but a man that can make you a priority rather than his option.
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
dmcdad: There is something like mr right, only that u are the one that will make him mr right from mr right now. Believe it or not, ur ideal partner u desire is already married. That is, d person u see as mr right even before sharing in the person's life is already married and what makes him Mr right, Its d person he got married that brought or rather worked out everything, and thats y d person seem right to you. Formally, after enumerating d qualities I desire in a woman, people will tell me dat such a gurl doesnt exist, but funny enough these qualities are features I already av and I tell them that they are invariably telling me that my qualities are too much. With time, I had to summarise the list to some core ones with hopes that I will have to complement the onez she's lacking with mine.

In a nutshell, having ur mr right lies in ur palms, that is, u have to make ur mr right now to be ur mr right.

Viola!
I defiantly agree that you shape your mr. Right now in to mr. Right. But I believe if you exclude the qualities that you look for in a mate then it shouldn't be a problem to find those same one. What are they if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nnekacherry: There is nothing like Mr Right, because nobody is perfect...
I'm not talking dream man I'm talking for what you want out a man particular qualities that makes him stand out and decide you want to make him your mr.right
Re: Mr.right by dmcdad: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Lovely empress :

I defiantly agree that you shape your mr. Right now in to mr. Right. But I believe if you exclude the qualities that you look for in a mate then it shouldn't be a problem to find those same one. What are they if you don't mind me asking?

Well.. A good looking, God-fearing, understanding, honest, down to earth with a vry good sense of humour. Mature to contain situations, intelligent, homely, someone with vision and focus.. Someone who knows how to prioritize things. Blah blah blah....
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
dmcdad:

Well.. A good looking, God-fearing, understanding, honest, down to earth with a vry good sense of humour. Mature to contain situations, intelligent, homely, someone with vision and focus.. Someone who knows how to prioritize things. Blah blah blah....
I honestly don't think that is very hard to find .
Re: Mr.right by dmcdad: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
Lovely empress :

I honestly don't think that is very hard to find .

Do u av one like that Tell me make I look for her pronto! Lmao
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
dmcdad:

Do u av one like that Tell me make I look for her pronto! Lmao
Lol don't want to sound too full of myself but that is me . Depends on where your looking though
Re: Mr.right by dmcdad: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Lovely empress :

Lol don't want to sound too full of myself but that is me . Depends on where your looking though

Wow!!! This is interesting.. Maybe we could get to know then.. Hmm
Re: Mr.right by amyg(f): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2012
Lovely empress :

Like. Mean it depends on your definition of what you want out of a man. What I want someone else might not. So what is your definition of mr.ok then?
D man dat complements me is Mr.Ok,d man dat tolerates my flaws nd understands me 4 who I am is Mr.Ok
Lastly,he opens himself 4 me 2 understand him,am@peace wt him.
Re: Mr.right by 190theclown: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Mr rite always fights for mrs rite punny anyday anytime embarassed embarassed
Re: Mr.right by Lovelyempress(f): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
Mr rite always fights for mrs rite punny anyday anytime embarassed embarassed
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Girls...be Warned!!! / . / Can She Marry An Army Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.