Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,521 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (25472 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by misreal(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
esere826: @OP
Being 'roughly and manly' handsome is not bad grin

The only challenge is that beutiful girls try to avoid u,
girls do a lot of circles around you but never approach you directly cos you look intimidating
you are considered a player before you say hello (especially if you are also a smooth talker)
girls are therefore always on guard around you

i cudnt agree more.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Euroclydon(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
life_style:

I Agree with this point. undecided

Me too.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
? ??

??
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by omiobo: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
I will know if you are truly handsome. Now answer this question,you fine reach frog?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ubong560(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
@poster, wat d Bleep on earth gav u d frivolous impetus 2 think or believe u r handsome? Abeg go sit don jor! If 2 say u dey naija here, wch girl u think say im 4 com meet u in d name of being handsome. Me wey don straff mor 30 girls/sugar mummies wey carry themselvs com meet me, i never talk or carry shoulder 4 up. Who tell u say u b handsome?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by dareyking(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Whc ever way u luk at it i prefer been handsome wink
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by mrkingsley2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Almost true
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Am not handsome.....but girls take u less serious and they assume ur playing...they don't wanna date u...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
No wonder all 7 of my girlfriends and all women(ses) here on nairaland call me VOLTRON BOY cool
Everytime you and seven girlfriends! People like you dont even have one! You languish in eternal boredom and loveless life wishing you had one. But Lo and Behold, none comes your way. Your last resort is to live in your own fantasy of wishing you had seven girlfriends grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
do people still look in the mirror, well nothing wrong with being handsome, but once it gets to your head its a different story, besides i believe Game and your character will get you far, cause i got a friend not to bad but less good looking than most people i know, and he gets babes like hell,funny part is that he's actually shorter than us. so really looks may go far but character goes a longer way. that being said. wink have fun OP

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
exxell: Everytime you and seven girlfriends! People like you dont even have one! You languish in eternal boredom and loveless life wishing you had one. But Lo and Behold, none comes your way. Your last resort is to live in your own fantasy of wishing you had seven girlfriends grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
My own problem is that girls don't think I'm serious cos of my handsome looks,the ones that eventually decide to date me literally start stalking me and kip tabs on my every move n shit
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by cescky(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
ULSHERLAN: .....but girls take u less serious and they assume ur playing...they don't wanna date u...

truth
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by tevinsolt: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
no one is good looking after 12 am or can i say 70 years of age
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
7footre: Don't be so full of ya self pretty boy
hehehehehe example of a jealous boy.i thought it was only girls dat were jealous.chai,bad bele.lmao
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Kslib(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Kai,see as almost everybody for this thread don turn handsome overnight..
Well,some people may just look average and mistake it for handsomeness.. I think if someone is really really handsome,you will be shy to tell people you are handsome,i mean never(i dont just know why,but thats how it is).. Do you believe me when i say handsome guys cant even write online that they are handsome(it sounds weird abi?).. Maybe its just me,but i know how majority of the really handsome guys behave...
No offense,but many guys just look average,and mistake it for handsomeness..

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by mejai(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
OP, I bet u no fyn paz OBJ, IGE, TINUBU! No dey make noise hia. When we r thinkin on hw to get regular supply of fuel and less traffic in lagos. Muntu-la! grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
wait a minute...being handsome is not really a permanent feature...just like d op said he recently noticed his looks...perhaps d food he began eating, d fruits, d gym, the Behind slangs and ofcos the new swags....but even mur importantly is d aspect of being a professional in whatever u do..academics or job...ladies ar attracted to confident guyz..d way u talk or walk or pose..says a lot....so...yes..being cute and built attracts d gurlz...but as for d gayz....like someone said..u must av being makin similar gestures at dem...mayb starring at dem also or acting girlish...#just saying
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Pain(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
I can see someone has an overinflated impression of his looks? Delusion Grandeur.
Anyway it's okay because you live well when you feel good about yourself undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ba7man(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
I hear this statement a lot too "Na fine boy we go chop?". I'm sure an ugly rich dude will generate more effect than a handsome one.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Iykecollins(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
Everybody is unique and wonderfully made, I hate being told am handsome esp in the midst of friends, dnt get me dat superior feeling. Just like being humble as much as I can and make everybody feel important. Proud people loose it easily. Wish I can do more better things with cos it is ephemeral.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ba7man(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
I also noticed this too: Attractive guys and ladies expect their looks to open doors for them so they use less of their brains and pose more. The Cartoon "Johnny Bravo" is a stereo-type of this school of thot.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by tintingz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
Exactly as the OP said. . .am hanz cute that most gals think am a PLAYER And am not. . .everything the OP said is correct grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by kuntash: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
when u say man handsome... how do u mean? who u dey fine for? hope not for any opposite sex, perhaps leading to marriage?

a fine man is he who can fend for his family very well, be there for them at all times and shoulder the responsibility of the home.

I wonder how many women would be so freaked at a handsome man - (so 2 speak), and disregard every other aspect of a real man. Ladies are wiser now, fine make you no hold ur side, OYO for u... cos she would suck you just like orange and u might think she's crazy over you, some would keep you out of jealousy so as not to be for other ladies, (especially the matured mamas). they sure would get tired of you and the handsome face or fine body yansh cannot stay for ever...lol I think I know what I am talking about grin grin

However, the reverse is not the case for a lady.... its becoming an open truth that a woman has to be beautiful at least to attract majority of men.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Sealeddeal(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Iyfe Namikaze: yeah.. Dat true bro,most of the things u said there are hapening to me, but execpt for d guy experience. Thunder go fire any1 wey near my side.
I'v been stalked by pretty girls and ugly ones alike.
Got myself d most beautiful girl on campus( but i dont tink its bcuz of my looks,maybe cuz i was kind and quite... Shy though)
But all these things are just nothing to me. Everybody is handsome, i just the way u present urself thats d issue.
...Everybody is not handsome.its a privilege.so,dnt discredit us.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by kuntash: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sealeddeal: ...dnt discredit us.

shocked shocked shocked na wa O....lol lol grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by tpia5: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Handsome is as handsome does.

Although i noticed a lot of nlers tend to call themselves cute when in actual fact, that should be left for others to judge.

But to each his or her own.

The unfortunate sagas that have been happening recently, do show a level of beauty or handsomeness that i cant really say i've seen on nl, i stand corrected if wrong.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
I pray this thread don't turn out like its twin thread that had bashings everywhere...if i was handsome guy, i could care less what people think of me as long as am well behaved and sound polite with my actions.people will always talk about you whether you are ugly or not
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by tpia5: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
There was another thread like that some years ago where a guy complained about the attention he was getting from females, due to his looks.

One port harcourt guy.

He received such a bashing in this place, one would think another thing dey there. Though i guess people assume you must be stuck up if you're good looking.

Likewise that jumoke lady was seriously bashed for declaring her taste in suitors.

Then, there was another guy who said people hated him because he was handsome and light skinned. I told him he was hallucinating at the time, but who knows.

But attitude matters a lot sha, whether you're handsome or ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Mohammed Lawal Ali, Ogun Police Commissioner's Son / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.