Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,057 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (25471 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by IZUKWU(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
I haven't seen any disadvantage of being handsome except may be my girlfriend refusing to accepting that i only date one person at a time don't have the time nor the heart to toil with any bodies emotion.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by wissezy: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sometimes i hate being handsome.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Mannylex(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
most of what the poster said is true. . . Not trying to beat ma drum, but i hv experienced most of that severally nd still experience it. But i dont nd would never hate ma looks.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Mendo007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by dabrake(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
I agree with the first five
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by SimplySEA(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Took a serious count dis mornin! Got nothin 19girls dat i no of waitin jus for me to say d word! I tease them though it's probably why! Free as air! Can't simply make a choice! E no easy o! In a bus right now. Chattin wit 1sweet angelic bein. We go stil exchange numbers. Before u kno, more feathers to my cap! I don't play but i enjoy makin frenz! The probs comes when she wants to hear d words....!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by vislabraye(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Quite true. Ugly girls like better thjing. Who they for date? Their fellow ugly guy?

But how come all the fine girls run away from you?

That about gay to some extent is true. I knw a guy in my compound who walks like a girl. He once told me he likes the way I behave. I look matured and all the blas.
I noticed he said this to one of my friends. He too has my kind of stature, tall dark and slender and handsome.
Its a long story.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by IfyAwazie(f): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Handsome, wit or witout Money? Or fine boy 4 mouth. The Obasanjo u call get plenty money. U no even get money. Na fine face we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
wissezy: Sometimes i hate being handsome.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
wissezy: Sometimes i hate being handsome.

grin grin grin grin, Bros no be our fault wetin man go do, When i was in the university girls attempted to Rape me many times. grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Obinoscopy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Some guys are handsome, some fine, some beautiful, others ugly.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by caukerzee(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Three things i got from this-
1. Maybe i am ugly.
2. Maybe i'm not matured(i am proly still a kid, since i am not expiriencing most of these points).
3. Or just maybe it only happens in america.
#JustSaying
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Tomeseen(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
All handsome dude, pls drop ur ego n lets hear word. I honestly can't date one cos i won't trust you as far as i can spit. But hey! Nls y d hype ova handsome dude's n beautiful babes. I tot beauty is in d heart. Me i don't undastand dis "handsome" stuff again oh.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ikekings(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
Handsome guy without the “benjamins”.... You are sitting on a long thing....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by DonaldGenes(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hmmmmmmm chuckles!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by DonaldGenes(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
ubong560: @poster, wat d Bleep on earth gav u d frivolous impetus 2 think or believe u r handsome? Abeg go sit don jor! If 2 say u dey naija here, wch girl u think say im 4 com meet u in d name of being handsome. Me wey don straff mor 30 girls/sugar mummies wey carry themselvs com meet me, i never talk or carry shoulder 4 up. Who tell u say u b handsome?
Hahhaahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha ubong take am easy on the Op
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by caukerzee(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
ba7man: I also noticed this too: Attractive guys and ladies expect their looks to open doors for them so they use less of their brains and pose more. The Cartoon "Johnny Bravo" is a stereo-type of this school of thot.
lmao. True story bro!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by tpia5: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
johnny bravo, haha.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ameer2: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
My Nl pple biko oooo
See as yeye akpako pikins dey form handsome embarassed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by andyanders: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
I think the poster must be a very ugly guy who is fantasizing in his closest how a handsome guy's life is. Yeye person wey no get job.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
fairygeh: Lwkmd,just passing,thought it was only girls dat are so self consciousundecided

hahahaha cheesy shocked guys are trying to deal with gurlz here grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by MyOpinion1(f): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
[quote
abi ooo.....Fine Boi witout ego
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Mary4life1(f): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Every guy is now claiming to be handsome even though some wor wor wella.post your pix so that we would judge how handsome you really are
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
10. Ladies intending to break-up their relationship to date you, even when you know parties involved

11. Ladies having funny dreams about being their husband, thereby becoming obsessive in their relationship with you

12. Having to dress casual most times not to attract attention, because you might just be a naturally shy person

13. Labelled as dull by some ladies because you thought there friendship was only noble and couldn't read advances

14. More propensity of contacting std's because some ladies can initiate a fling with you even if its the first time you meet, and in central locations

15. If you teach, distractions. Ladies looking at your face

16, Societial drive encouraging you to be a gigolo, cassanova e.t.c

NoTE : its no fun at-all

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by free2ryhme: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
lucenzo: ? ??

??

guy u deserve and e-slap for this

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Donbasi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Guy leave matter o long as ur a man with tentacles u hv got ur money ur handsome cos u will sleep with Mama, young girls,beautiful babes even celebrities. Every man is handsome
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
LoL, d op na copy copy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Shollypopz: LoL, d op na copy copy

I wan interview u....pls go to the front page now....its urgent.... smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
^^ cheesy shocked
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
inhales~exhales....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. / Pre-wedding Photos Of Mohammed Lawal Ali, Ogun Police Commissioner's Son / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.