Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx (1627 Views)

SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin / My Boyfriend Is Always Demanding Financially From Me / Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by slysinzu(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Newly wedded wife, Jamila Saidu Umar is now cooling her heels in police cell in Katsina
State after being arrested for pouring hot water on her husband, Aminu Umar, during an argument over séx. It was gathered that Umar incurred his wife’s wrath when he accused her of not performing to his expectation in bed.
The suspect, Jamila Saidu Umar said “I have
confessed my sin to the police at the State CID. I got married to my husband five days before the incident happened and I am his sixth wife.
“My husband had séx with me many times and on each occasion after the act, I would have to use hot water to treat the wound I sustained during the séx.
“My husband loves séx too much and there is no day he would have séx with me that I would not be treating wounds in my body with hot water.
“He complained that I didn’t satisfy him in the bed and that if I must remain with him I must agree to have séx and satisfy him always. I don’t know why he loves séx so much.”
Jamila further explained that an argument
ensued between her and her husband on the day of the incident over séx.
“He kept accusing me of not performing to his satisfaction in bed and he started beating me.
“Suddenly I remembered that I had hot water on fire, which I was preparing for his bath. I
rushed to the kitchen in annoyance and carried the hot water and poured all on him.”
“Neighbours who were nearby rushed in and
rescued him and took him to the General
Hospital in Katsina where he is receiving
treatment.”
Narrating his ordeal, the victim, Aminu Umar
said, “I instructed my wife to prepare hot water for me to bathe and we had a quarrel. My wife suddenly rushed into the kitchen and carried
the hot water and before I knew what was
happening, poured the hot water on me. I
began to shout for help but she continued
pouring the hot water on me.
“As I was shouting for help, the good people in
the neighbourhood came to my rescue.”
Speaking on the incident, the Katsina State
Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Hurdi , said
the ugly incident occurred about 10.00am in the Quarter Area of Katsina.
According to the commissioner, the suspect
poured the hot water she was preparing for her husband’s bath due to the cold weather, on him during an argument, which resulted in a fight.
“The couple were just five days into their
marriage when the incident occurred,” Hurdi
said.
He said it was the husband’s cry for help that
attracted good Samaritans who rescued and
rushed him to the General Hospital in Katsina
where he is receiving treatment.
The police commissioner said the suspect was in police custody and would soon be charged to court.

Source: The Sun
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by 247notire(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's a 2 way thing. Now he was married to the lady as his 6th wife.he does hav evry right to do his wife. But in this case,the woman's being wounded. She has a right to defend herself. I think d man dezervd it.he shud hv been considerate. She'll prbly get 6 months,bt 4 d man,lesson learnt!
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by tunde1200(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
The huby thing too big and too much demanding for sex!

Really?
Not the best option for the wife
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by ayodeji752: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
D 6th wife and still wanna ffuck her to death? Abeg release dat woman and charge dat man for attempted murder cos he intentionally wanted to use his ddick to kill d woman.
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by Ab025(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
The guy thing must be from another planet....

Na that kind man go nack gal just once and d gal go pack her load from her papa house go stay with the man...u can't compete wit dis kind of men in sex, they live for it, speak abt it, marry for it, complain for it and also divorce for it.!!!!!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
And if the senate passes the child bride marriage bill,wetin dis man go dey use girls do.

I'm sure eating "the man's banana" is more painful than childbirth.
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by Enegod(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
did she just pour hot water on his díck?!! angry

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by emperorchedda(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
K
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by optimusprime2(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
The truth is that Hausa ladies in general, have low séx endurance/stamina... So they complain alot about their males who are mostly séx freaks- IMHO I fink Hausa guys should hook up more with Igbo or "Calabar Ladies"
Freak's VS Gizmo's
there'd be a balance and lesser cases of the above mentioned story.
Infact if the guy get Liver, make im marry two "Calabar women"... By the time they permanently empty his ballz in 3days, he'll automatically dread polygamy and become strictly monogamous.
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Burantashi dey work wella
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by Tolexander: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
“My husband had séx with me
many times and on each
occasion after the act, I would
have to use hot water to treat
the wound I sustained during
the séx.
the man gat razor for dick!
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by Boll2010: 1:15am On Sep 09, 2013
Seen us blivn! Talk is cheap grin
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding For Séx by utenwuson: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jst 5 days? Treating wounds every tym there had s*x? Kai! Ds is marriage, for beta for worse! But ds na d worst. Pls ladies, try having sex b4 marriage to avoid ds type of stories...... The man jst said we ad an argument wtout sayin wat d argument is all about already prove is guilty 2 d charges

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make A Confession About The Real 'me' On Nairaland / I Feel Scared To Ask A Girl Out / Nairalander In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.