Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. (830 Views)

The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Uduaghan: Pictures Of Ongoing Project In Delta State / I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by Stellafax: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
His Excellency Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan (CON) Governor of Delta State,after the recent commissioned of 1,250 tricycles,and 101 buses early this year,commissioned 50 Marcopolo Air Conditioned Buses, 10 Tata Buses and 100 Units of 15 Seater Hiace AirConditioned Buses today at the Event Centre Asaba. He assured Deltans that before the end of Janurary 2013,most of the roads will be constructed. We pray God to give us fair weather to enable the contractors commence work.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by nelsonegware: 3:40am On Oct 25, 2012
Thank you for the assurances Your Excellency. And kindly give DLA the much needed empowerment to fix some of the roads. God bless Delta State.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by festusijomoni: 3:59am On Oct 25, 2012
Your Excellency, once these roads are constructed, Deltans will be very happy with you. Kudos and keep the flag flying sir.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by ubikings: 4:14am On Oct 25, 2012
Thank you his excellency, lndeed you are a listening Governor....We also pray for the grace of fair weather all through the period of construction on our roads across the state.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by nomsov147(m): 4:16am On Oct 25, 2012
Your Excellency, once the rains are over and these roads are constructed, All Deltans will be very happy with you. God bless your effort
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by UYCO: 5:15am On Oct 25, 2012
Thanks to the comrade governor of Delta state. May God give you the strength to sustain the tempo of the unprecedented transformation that you have embark upon in Delta State IJN Amen.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by Pressdat(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Once the road project begins which would be as massive as the transport Tsunami. Deltans will hEeve a sigh of great relieve. I think Your Excellency that old roads would not be neglecte too because they provide the strongest prop to the sustenance of the new ones.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by Cynthiababy: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2012
I hope this will come to pass. The failed governor ever.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by obazman(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2012
I believe he will get this road problem right cos he know what the people wants. God bless the listerning governor and I pray for good wealther so as to accomplish his goals.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by gilmaro(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2012
Cynthiababy: I hope this will come to pass. The failed governor ever.
Mr governor complete ur tenure n leave, we deltans know u won't bring anything good. Since the beginning of ur first tenure the Eku warri road has been under construction without progress Two unfunctional airstrip u call airport. Ibori is a governor to remember. Uduaghan is a failure.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by gilmaro(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2012
Stellafax: His Excellency Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan (CON) Governor of Delta State,after the recent commissioned of 1,250 tricycles,and 101 buses early this year,commissioned 50 Marcopolo Air Conditioned Buses, 10 Tata Buses and 100 Units of 15 Seater Hiace AirConditioned Buses today at the Event Centre Asaba. He assured Deltans that before the end of Janurary 2013,most of the roads will be constructed. We pray God to give us fair weather to enable the contractors commence work.
where are the marcopolo buses? undecided undecided shocked shocked am aware of keke n smaller buses. uduaghan stop the deciet
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by Callotti: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2012
Please, go and build them in your village! kiss
You have less than 3 years to LEAVE.
Start packing!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by udumevino(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
I have actually been skeptical about my mentions on road constructions , it's simply because I haven't heard any pronouncement from HE , but now that you have spoken, I m confident that it shall be done. Following your statements right from your commissioner days, you have maintained a distinct reputation and firmness when it comes to fulfilling your promises. I want to sincerely believe that this visit to rehabilitate our roads is a turn to the third agenda of your administration on infrastructural development. You have our support and we will continue to ask God for Hs Grace to strengthen you to finish the good work you have started.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by gilmaro(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
udumevin_o: I have actually been skeptical about my mentions on road constructions , it's simply because I haven't heard any pronouncement from HE , but now that you have spoken, I m confident that it shall be done. Following your statements right from your commissioner days, you have maintained a distinct reputation and firmness when it comes to fulfilling your promises. I want to sincerely believe that this visit to rehabilitate our roads is a turn to the third agenda of your administration on infrastructural development. You have our support and we will continue to ask God for Hs Grace to strengthen you to finish the good work you have started.
Uduaghan is a failiur, and i assure you that he will do nothin till his last day in office.Pls keep God out of this. God is faithful n just n doesn't dwell among people like the ever failing governor uduaghan.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by wallace4live: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
uduaghan this,uduaghan that why don't you focus on being the next governor so we know you are better.uduaghan is a man. And if you are wise,you will know that he is not perfect and when he goes wrong he should be corrected and not raining insults on him because your father failed by not being a governor.
He has promised that contractors will be on site to complete project on or before January.is it janauary now?
Cynthia baby or what you call yourself,it is wrong to criticise mostly when you are not sure of yourself.stop indicting the deputy governor.the udu-ecn rd is still under rehabilitation.stop talking about something you know nothing about.
Re: I'am Aware We Need Roads,say's Uduaghan. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
We need more mole hills to demolish for our Intercontinental Galaxy Airport tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Worst Place To Born! / Ojukwu Wills Estate, Monies To Bianca, So Long As She Remains Umarried / What's Your Experience In Get Driver License With Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.