Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Is Love Worth The Troubles? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Worth The Troubles? (5788 Views)

How Much Is Your Love Worth? / Is Love Worth All The Pain And Trust / Is Love Worth Dying For: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
eduson55: [size=28pt]LOVE DOESN'T EXIST SO FAR YOUTHS ARE CONCERNED SHIKINAH[/size]

U mightst be wrong dear.
Do u mean youth dnt portray REAL-LOVE?
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
No love found no love lost
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by nexynino: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
yea...y not? its worth it...just that u get hurt when ur with the wrong person
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by megxo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
tpacalipse: How can my heart be possibly be broken when I do not have one to start with.
I doubt if you have a brain also...
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by lightheart(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
no pain....no gain
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by Orikinla(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
Are you not a beautiful and wonderful product of love bred and shared by your father and mother?
Are you not worthy of being here?

In love did my mother conceive me
In the sacred communion of procreation
Love flowed into the blood of her uterus
And in her uterus love made me whole in the fetus.
For 3285 days she cherished and nourished me
Then she brought me forth, an awesome gift of God
To be a blessing to the people of the world
Wrapped in the warmth of her glowing love
She told me of her pains and her fears
She told me of her cramps and her tears
And she told me that I was worth all the trouble
For I am a bundle of joy to her soul
A double edged sword that made her enemies tremble
And the ambrosia of euphoria that made her life whole.
For in love did my mother conceive me.

For all the troubles of life in a turbulent world are nothing compared to the abundant blessings of love I see in the glints of beautiful eyes of mothers and children as I see dimples in their cheeks with their cheerful faces full of wonderful smiles of the joys of life.
For love heals all ills and conquers all troubles as long as we believe in love.
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by nagoma(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
k2039: It's worth the risk,or else one will remain celibate his whole life

Celibate? No! to have some milk now and then you don't have to own a cow.

Besides a daily paid laborer is far cheaper to maintain than a slave who you have to feed, cloth and bury when they die.
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by uzor02(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
Love made adam eat D̶̲̥̅̊ apple eve gave him he culdnt bear t live witout her .... Eva since man have always done tins 4 love
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by obo389(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
Adanyebe: YES IF ONLY THE TROUBLE IS WORTH THE LOVE!
Your right.nothing good comes easy.so if u wana enjoy what a good love life will bring,work hard to earn it
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
My funny questn goes to the Op
if it's not worth it,would you mind lending me your chic? Lemme see if you gonna fight back.Lmao
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
Yess its worth it o! Beyonce sef confirm am-
''Now everybody ask me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear.
They say love hurts
But I know
It's gonna take the real work
Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears
And finally you put me first''

2 Likes

Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by missbrownsugar: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
Love is a Very beautiful thing.all these while I neva believed in love,buh right now I support the notion which says dat love is all dat mata.d onli problem with love is wen its not expressed mutually..dat doesn't still change d fact dat its d most beautiful thing on earth#wink#

Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
missbrownsugar: Love is a Very beautiful thing.all these while I neva believed in love,buh right now I support the notion which says dat love is all dat mata.d onli problem with love is wen its not expressed mutually..dat doesn't still change d fact dat its d most beautiful thing on earth#wink#
coooooooughs
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by Dyt(f): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
*talkin wit myself*
Is love really worth it?
Sometimes it does
I hav had it real good sha
Beautiful I must say
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by ezzye: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dude, its definitly not worth it!!! I have been a victim twice; i mean i av a problem with commitments, wen i am committed to a girl, i devote my entire life to d girl dats just my nature-i make d girl a "priority" sort-of but they just have a way of making u regret ur existence.....but am sure av been kinda unlucky shaa. There's a great girl out there and am on an ultimate search 4 dat one ... lol winkDude, its definitly not worth it!!! I have been a victim twice; i mean i av a problem with commitments, wen i am committed to a girl, i devote my entire life to d girl dats just my nature-i make d girl a "priority" sort-of but they just have a way of making u regret ur existence.....but am sure av been kinda unlucky shaa. There's a great girl out there and am on an ultimate search 4 dat one ... lol
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by controlseven: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
Love/Heartbreaks? Part of the reasons why people chose to become gays and lesbians, yet it manifests. Its complex, just deal with it!
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by ayabunmi(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Experience is the best teacher wink
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by dartsidius7(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
BULLCRAP. can you even define love.
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by Beync(f): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
Kslib: Yes nah!!! Na some poeple wey no sabi/know when to call something love dey give love bad name...
true
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by skibochi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
all these people talking love sef!! some of them even quoting tins!! the question to be asked is "what is love" are you ready to remove your eye, kidney, lungs for the other man? Manly love is overrated abeg and the only person as far as i'm concerned that came close to giving pure unadulterated love was Mother Theresa, all other chics/guys make una go learn abet and park!!!
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by naijathings(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
[size=14pt]three of the the biggest scams ever created and perfectly designed.

1. Love
2. Christmas
3. Religion

Do you know how many billions of dollars these three generate for some people every year? All because some people believe in them and follow them up like ritual?
take a moment to think about it.

And as for love. It is worth the troubles and even worth dying for but where is the love? Love is just like a ghost. Many say it is exists but only a few of them have seen it.
You have a boyfriend/Girlfriend and you kiss and say all those sweet words and you think that is love? what happens when that your "love" is tested and strained? will you stand or move over to the next one?
you say you love someone but he/she has to be this or that at all times and if he/she can't meet your conditions, you take the easy way out when you see a better offer
you take the easy way out when he/she starts falling from grace
some people dont even know the difference between love and fantasy and lust. they believe love must be between male and female. What is love if you can not love your friend enough to go hungry and stay out in the cold for their sake?
can you still stand and proclaim your love for your friends or lover with your neck under the guillotine?
some wouldnt dare it even for their family.
these days, it is more of "who gets what"[/size]
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by naijathings(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
control_seven: Love/Heartbreaks? Part of the reasons why people chose to become gays and lesbians, yet it manifests. Its complex, just deal with it!
I am not in support of gay/lesbians but i believe love can exist between people of same sex.
afterall God said love thy neibor as you love yourself... he did not say love the opposite sex or the one with money and fame or the tall or short. just love.
so love only exist between a man and woman? eh? or are you talking about "conditioned" love?
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by Orikinla(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
[size=28pt]What most people mistake for causing troubles in their relationships is not LOVE but LUST.[/size]
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by naijathings(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
see the kain love wey full the (nigerian) world today
you only love the one your mama say u should love.
your papa say you should not marry from that tribe and you say okay and leave your lover and start looking for another from another tribe
you say it is over when you see him/her with another person.
he/she did not call you to say happy vals day, then you got angry and ended the "relationship"
you only love him/her as long as they still show you that they love you or as long as they still have you as friends on there BB and FB.
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by ITbomb(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
I love Love cos God is Love
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by k2039: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
nagoma:

Celibate? No! to have some milk now and then you don't have to own a cow.

Besides a daily paid laborer is far cheaper to maintain than a slave who you have to feed, cloth and bury when they die.

Obviously I checked my dictionary before using that word.

Celibacy:the state of being unmarried or refraining from sexual intercourse.

I used the word celibate in my comment to mean unmarried(not abstaining from sexual intercourse)
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by eduson55(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
yes
Law-confessor:

U mightst be wrong dear.
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by eduson55(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
yes..tho not all but 90% of them.
Law-confessor:

U mightst be wrong dear.
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by dmcdad: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
saintvc: The way people fall in love and break up and cry that their heart is broken only to search for another love and get hurt again.

So i wonder, is love worth d risk,? The pain?

Its worth the risk my bruv but the problem is that people fail to learn from the experience they have had or rather from others. People love and forget about the realities of life. Sometimes I blame it on too much romantic movies and the media in general. Cos sometimes what the media spreads to them is pure fantacy and they tend to take it hook, line and sinker.
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by TheJourneY(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
When actively within the so called trouble, its really hard for one to say its worth it. But it, just like everything else in life shall pass, and you realize that anything good is worth fighting for. The question one might pose is "is love with no trouble really love?" The amount of emotional and personal intimacy implicit within a loving relationship makes it just about impossible to not have any trouble/disagreements/clashes/pain/ however one might choose to characterize the conflict and its consequences.
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by Lawconfessor(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
eduson55: yes..tho not all but 90% of them.

Following ur statistics dear. Atleast for d oda 10% dt share Real-Love, I Suppose Dt LOVE Is Still WORTH D Pain.
Re: Is Love Worth The Troubles? by eduson55(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
i agree with you just to an extent
Law-confessor:

Following ur statistics dear. Atleast for d oda 10% dt share Real-Love, I Suppose Dt LOVE Is Still WORTH D Pain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Relationship Ladder Theory / I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! / Cossy Orjiakor A Lesbian, See Who Is Touching Her Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.