Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? (4947 Views)

Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding? / Why Do Guys Find Me More Attractive? / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: A girl would dump a guy for one of these two reasons. . .

She gets tired of him, or he betrayed her trust and she dumped him.

If she ends the relationship for no justifiable reason, na she go feel am pass in future. But if she has a reason for dumping the guy, and the guy is really at fault, then the guy will feel it most and try to get back to her.

better! b4 u were yarning Damascus.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
better! b4 u were yarning Damascus.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: The effects are not felt immediately. . . Time must pass!
It has already...and i still feel nothing! But how many guys can claim to feel nothing? Unless they want to deny it!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
SpicyMimi:
It has already...and i still feel nothing! But how many guys can claim to feel nothing? Unless they want to deny it!
I need to hear your break up story before i fully understand you.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Out of topic please.
If you sent me a mail, am sorry i wont be able to read it cause i cant access my Email acct.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: I need to hear your break up story before i fully understand you.
I liked him because he was cute, he noticed, asked me out, i got tired and ended d r'ship!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Chimezie198(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
SpicyMimi:
i completely agree with you! Absolutely....but as for me when i break up with a guy even when he didnt do anything wrong, i close that chapter of my life forever!
Gbagaun - gbagaun
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
Chimezie198: Gbagaun - gbagaun
What next?? Go and find Koboko nd whip ma ass silly! Mtchew
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
SpicyMimi:
I liked him because he was cute, he noticed, asked me out, i got tired and ended d r'ship!
How long did it last, and was there a level of commitment?
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by UjSizzle(f): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Your research was done in a hurry. It's the other way round.
she's right joor.
But then OP i guess they realise how difficult it is to get a babe, lot of trouble.
Men beg and whine and get jealous everytime they see their ex with someone else tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
SpicyMimi: Hmmm...i disagree jor! Like somone commented above, when the girl starts looking pretty and sexy, they wont get their eyes off her...nd stylishly flirt or wooe her again! we shouldnt even argue on this, cause its d fact....and btw all my exes from A-z want me back sha...hehe

You are trying to reassure your self that your pride is still in place after been dumped.
A man naturally will want to bed a woman countless number of time hence the opportunity prevails.
Take for example, 190 dated idowugbo and later seperated from her probably because he don't really fancy her, chances are he will still keep in touch with her and if she still has any feelings for him will always succumb to his sexual advances believing he is for real and into the relationship proper.
But 190 knows better and can always find trivial happenstance to leave and leave again yet he cannot let go of the punny. Once a man taste that thing, he is glued to that particular provider until she disappeared from the radar. Mistaking these MEN attributes and characteristic for relationship reconciliation is never in order.

Me, whenever I am on HEAT, I pick up my phone and start dialling all my EX numbers praying one of them falls victim for my s.exual trap. Now if u are not deluded u will think I meant reconciliation but I know I am on a seexual expedition. I will only stop when u change base probably dead.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Chimezie198(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
LastApostle:

You are trying to reassure your self that your pride is still in place after been dumped.
A man naturally will want to bed a woman countless number of time hence the opportunity prevails.
Take for example, 190 dated idowugbo and later seperated from her probably because he don't really fancy her, chances are he will still keep in touch with her and if she still has any feelings for him will always succumb to his sexual advances believing he is for real and into the relationship proper.
But 190 knows better and can always find trivial happenstance to leave and leave again yet he cannot let go of the punny. Once a man taste that thing, he is glued to that particular provider until she disappeared from the radar. Mistaking these MEN attributes and characteristic for relationship reconciliation is never in order.

Me, whenever I am on HEAT, I pick up my phone and start dialling all my EX numbers praying one of them falls victim for my s.exual trap. Now if u are not deluded u will think I meant reconciliation but I know I am on a seexual expedition. I will only stop when u change base probably dead.
I smh for pple like u! So after reading all d comments above, all u cud think of is dat, am trying to justify my self here? Wait..do you guys think every topic has one thing or the other to do with whoever posted it? U know what? am not interested in your stand here and am not justifying any bullshits!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: How long did it last, and was there a level of commitment?
long?? Hmmm...make i no lie...e no reach 2mnths o! We wr committed at first, bt i guess along d line i gat bored and realized that what i felt for him at first wasnt love but infatuation!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
she's right joor.
But then OP i guess they realise how difficult it is to get a babe, lot of trouble.
Men beg and whine and get jealous everytime they see their ex with someone else tongue
hehe...correct jawe! *winks*
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by achukwunet(f): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
Great to see everyone is staying on topic...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
achukwunet: Great to see everyone is staying on topic...

and you just went off wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:39am On Oct 26, 2012
joeydozzy:

and you just went off wink
LMAO!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 2:48am On Oct 26, 2012
LastApostle:

Evil laff - I so love this example cool cool
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:51am On Oct 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Am sure u do....badtt guy!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 26, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Hehe...i doubt it! From what i have read and seen so far even here on Nairaland.....i know am right! Most girls were claimn to be over their exes but most guys weren't!
When it comes to this issue, don't you ever believe what a lady says. 99.9 percent of the time, she is lying.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Seconded!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2012
SpicyMimi:
long?? Hmmm...make i no lie...e no reach 2mnths o! We wr committed at first, bt i guess along d line i gat bored and realized that what i felt for him at first wasnt love but infatuation!
That wasn't a relationship. . .

Therefore, for using a 2 month old whatchamacallit to base your arguments on, they have been rendered null and void. A relationship should have a level of commitment and what you had in those two months cannot be called a relationship. So i dare say you know nought of what you are conveying. . .
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Ranoscky(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2012
SpicyMimi:
And how can u prove it to us that u felt nothing?

SpicyMimi:
That is not a relationship. U guys are not even datin at all! He is just a guy that asked u out, u refused his request and he moved on. U might be thinkin u just ended a r/ship but to him, he sees it as the norm in man's life whereby he came across a girl, asked her out, she refused and he moved on. No big deal!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Onegai(f): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2012
sexkillz: A girl would dump a guy for one of these two reasons. . .

She gets tired of him, or he betrayed her trust and she dumped him.

If she ends the relationship for no justifiable reason, na she go feel am pass in future. But if she has a reason for dumping the guy, and the guy is really at fault, then the guy will feel it most and try to get back to her.

This. Too true. Always check and make sure you have a reasonable explanation why you're breaking up, don't break up because "I just feel tired of him/her", your chances of regretting that is very very high

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Onegai(f): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2012
LastApostle:

Ladies, this is very true. A man who wants to get laid will call all his exes if there is no new girl. It's the same mentality as when you get home hungry, do you say "hmm, I'll try cooking that new chinese recipe I've never tried" or do you go for what you already know you can make fast and know the taste? Measure a man's willingness to return to his ex by the amount of effort he puts into it. My ex used one very daft excuse to contact me recently (after he had shown me pepper and ran). I know he's not serious because of the sheer and utter stupidity of his text he sent. I didn't even reply it. He clearly wants to get laid, if a guy seriously wants you back, he'll show up and pursue you as if you're a fresh babe, infact he'll come on stronger than that. Not a casual call, text or chat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2012
free2ryhme: it is natural with guys they just cant help it. mostly especially when the babe set ..dat wan na wahala ooooo grin

Set or no set , there's this aura my ex had .

Again she was just sooooo nice and I failed or should I say refused to appreciate her, I think that's just the irony of life sha,
As they say we don't get to know the value of what we've got until "its gone"

In truth the poster is VERY right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2012
Onegai:

This. Too true. Always check and make sure you have a reasonable explanation why you're breaking up, don't break up because "I just feel tired of him/her", your chances of regretting that is very very high
So we can agree on something. . . Hmm
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2012
sexkillz: That wasn't a relationship. . .

Therefore, for using a 2 month old whatchamacallit to base your arguments on, they have been rendered null and void. A relationship should have a level of commitment and what you had in those two months cannot be called a relationship. So i dare say you know nought of what you are conveying. . .
Hmm...yea true....bt this isnt the only one, others wr upto a year, i just used this cause it happnd recently sha!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2012
Ranoscky:
And how can u prove it to us that u felt nothing?

That is not a relationship. U guys are not even datin at all! He is just a guy that asked u out, u refused his request and he moved on. U might be thinkin u just ended a r/ship but to him, he sees it as the norm in man's life whereby he came across a girl, asked her out, she refused and he moved on. No big deal!

POC- I didnt turn down his request, i gladly accepted.....i just gat tired along the line!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Set or no set , there's this aura my ex had .

Again she was just sooooo nice and I failed or should I say refused to appreciate her, I think that's just the irony of life sha,
As they say we don't get to know the value of what we've got until "its gone"

In truth the poster is VERY right.

cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2012
SpicyMimi:
I smh for pple like u! So after reading all d comments above, all u cud think of is dat, am trying to justify my self here? Wait..do you guys think every topic has one thing or the other to do with whoever posted it? U know what? am not interested in your stand here and am not justifying any bullshits!

No hard feeling sister... Lastapostle only disapprove your theory.
A male is born a MAN and is thought all his life never to show emotions.
Have you ever notice your young brother crying over something and a scold from parent or even you telling him to stop crying and be a MAN? With such assurances he grew up knowing he is a MAN indeed never to be slowed down by circumstances.
This is one of the reasons why a MAN can possibly sleep with a thousand women in his life time with no emotions attached but any woman that got Dumped 5 times by various men will certainly not have her confidence back.
Finally we tend to react the way we do because we are all human with blood and a heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Weaknesses? / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) / When Your House Help Finally Turns Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.