Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? (4861 Views)

Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding? / Why Do Guys Find Me More Attractive? / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
SpicyMimi:

cheesy

Now what's amusing u ?
Don't think I was witty in any way there.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Onegai(f): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
sexkillz: So we can agree on something. . . Hmm

No vex me o, or there shall be no sallah ram for you, lol. But if only you knew that that "I'm just tired of him/her" feeling is your problem, not the person's. You need to have a rational reason to do stuff and if there isn't one, then most likely that decision isn't rational, and it's wrong. Sadly most of that tiredness is caused by "isn't there anyone better out there/im sure the grass is greener out there".

Nope. It ain't.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Now what's amusing u ?
Don't think I was witty in any way there.
Amused?? In what way?? *confused*
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Crown Prince:

No hard feeling sister... Lastapostle only disapprove your theory.
A male is born a MAN and is thought all his life never to show emotions.
Have you ever notice your young brother crying over something and a scold from parent or even you telling him to stop crying and be a MAN? With such assurances he grew up knowing he is a MAN indeed never to be slowed down by circumstances.
This is one of the reasons why a MAN can possibly sleep with a thousand women in his life time with no emotions attached but any woman that got Dumped 5 times by various men will certainly not have her confidence back.
Finally we tend to react the way we do because we are all human with blood and a heart.
Okay..i agree with you! Thanks smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Chrisbabylove(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
as 4 me.....avin my ex around is a bad dream......
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Amused?? In what way?? *confused*

y the laughter ?

I was being serious and u were laughing
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
Rooneyboy:

y the laughter ?

I was being serious and u were laughing
Lool...okay i gerrit now! Errm...sorry then!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Youngpo413: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Maybe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by kokoA(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some people will just sit down and be thinking of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by loswhite(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lame research undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Youngpo413: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Chimezie198:
Hv gotten over her face. But the size of her nyansh no gree comot frm my memory. sad
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ex? Real men move on, we don't go back to our ex for anything even if she becomes miss world that's her live. We face the future, plenty of fishes in the ocean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Songs That Define Your Current Love Status / Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! / How To Identify Loosed Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.