Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) (40431 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Awujale To Jonathan: Obas Don’t Campaign For Politicians / Armoured 2009 Ford Expedition For Politicians, Government Dignatories & Vip's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by mkoabiola: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dat politics 4 u.
Politicians use n dumb.
Ds is no issue.
Y didn't he banned dem b4 hs re election??
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by idesignwebsite(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
@wizzmc do u know how many potential massob and boko guys riding okada in lagos. It is a serious security threat,quite frankly I don't know how we want to build our own abu-dhabi if we don't stop the ghettolization of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by FrankC3: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
idesignwebsite: Oga Fashola didn't make the law,he his an executive governor,which implies he is an executor. I am sure he has security report on the menace of Okada in Lagos and the number of people who are crying in Igbobi. Okada should be restricted to street,not highways,especially in high traffic city like Lagos,on this matter I support fashola

Damn!!! But no security report on the after effect of the ban? ACN runs on propaganda and they have mastered the use of high sounding words like 'progressives', 'sophisticated', 'mega city', 'regional integration' and most recently 'security report'...loool grin

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaints
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by Aringarosa(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
Stopping Over 40,000 Okada Riders From Their Daily Means Of Livelihood?
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by batiatus(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
FASHOLA really did wrong here but again is PDP a better option? HELL NO. so who do we vote for, pdp will use this against fashola but they are no different. the fact is nigeria is fuvcked up real. whoever comes to power must implement an anti pple policies....we complain about everybody from sls, ngozi, elrufai, rochas, fashola, ameachi. so who do we think is right person to lead? reason y i believe every party must produce a well defined manifesto and stick too it.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by charlesprincy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Its TA ORJI

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by Aringarosa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
This cartoon is out of topic, but enjoy!

6 Likes

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by irecruit(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
WHAT A WORLD undecided
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by dabrake(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
ITbomb: I don't blame Fashola , we just have to move with civilization.
My only regret is that he should have made a cushion like buying back bikes like Akwa Ibom did for 50k flat or providing low interest loans for business or taxi
akwa ibom's case is different. Okada was banned only in uyo. Reasons being that the entire uyo okada riders supported udoedehe. . . BTW, how many okadas dey uyo sef? Fashola no go wan try give all okada riders N50k for lag nah. Lagos state wan broke?
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
idesignwebsite: So because of that,he should watch them die everyday abi and kill innocent passenger with them.I am sure if u go to Igbobi majority of the patient are Okada riders flaunting the rules.

Stop pushing this rubbish argument! How many of your relatives are in igbobi? Who do you think you are fooling? Fashola now cares that is why he made the law crap! So his caring heart is also why he is crushing the bikes and asking the people to go to hell? Stup1d hypocrites!

In a sane society, Fashola will never occupy another public position because the pictures above just proves he can never be trusted. He is a two faced hypocrite and usurper! Just imagine. Use them and dump them! If you don't need them, you don't use them. It is clear now that ACN supporters are the worst hypocrites and liars in Nigeria! How can we ever trust a word from their mouth! The picture above says it all!

4 Likes

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by batiatus(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
idesignwebsite: @wizzmc do u know how many potential massob and boko guys riding okada in lagos. It is a serious security threat,quite frankly I don't know we want to build our own abu-dhabi if we don't stop the ghettolization of Lagos.
seriously? is banning okada going to make lagos look like dubai? security threat? FASHOLA should also ban cars as well for security reason since bokoharam have been using cars for their sucide attack.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by luvinhubby(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
mrkels: A Puzzle: Which governor distributed helmets before election & seized their bikes after election?
I'll use the "Call a Friend" life-line, i'll call eko-ile. grin

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by abhosts(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
I stay in Lekki and there is no sign of Okada Ban here.

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by dabrake(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Frank-C:

Damn!!! But no security report on the after effect of the ban? ACN runs on propaganda and they have mastered the use of high sounding words like 'progressives', 'sophisticated', 'mega city', 'regional integration' and most recently 'security report'...loool grin

so do papa deceive pikin. In my state(akwa ibom), they use words like 'uncommon transformation', digital, 'dynamic', 'miracle governor', . . .

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Just imagine the credentials of ACN, the so called righteous party that want to rule Nigeria:

Ethnocentric
Tribal
Elitist
Arrogant
Divisive
Callous
Anti people
Undemocratic
Uncivilised

Yet they claim they are better than the PDP. Ironically, their last 2 presidential candidates (2007 and 2011) were borrowed from the PDP. One was even a rejected crook. They claim they are more politically advanced than everyone else, yet one man tells all of them what to do and pockets all the juicy contracts in their states. So much for credible, progressive party and political sophistication. Sad!

Is this what they want to present to Nigerians? A party that is aggressively pushing ethnic profiling will now go to the same Nigerians in 2015 and ask for their votes? Something tells me they are not intelligent at all.

On the other hand, maybe they have realised they can never win the presidency so they now want to build a kind of regional empire. Only problem with this is that they are not democrats and are anti people so they will eventually self destruct!

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by PTNL: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
When will Nigerians grow? you expect fashola to exonerate them if they are indulging in acts that are contrary to lagos state govt policies. this is the cause of our retrogression in this nation. why do we jugde destructively? if u are once a victim of okada menace u'll definitely be conscious of ur utterances. am not in support of okada ban but they need adequate monitoring and coordination to avoid turning lagos to something else and that is exactly what lagos govt is trying to instill .
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by DANILSA(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Booty4me: Answer dis question nd win a BRT Bus: Which
Governor gave people Ħelmet before £lection
& after £lection seized their Bikes?
A: Fashola,
B: Babatunde
C: Raji
D: SAN
E: all of the above
grin grin grin
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by Slizbeat(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Lol, abeg ah neva wan die 4 laf. 9ja, fash n all, u cnt jst attain what took america 200yrs+ to attain 52yrs. Nt dat it is impossible buh u av 2 tk due consideration jst lyk YAYA BONI of benin republic did to cotonou. If u avnt bin dia b4, go n c 4 urself. Me dnt really suport Okada ban.
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by katunj: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
I guess reading is one major problem of we nigerian, I still dont understand why u people find it hard to understand simple things, u guys shld try and get a copy of the lagos traffic law and read, it was stipulated in the document that okada must not ply some major highways in the state, get the document (itz all over the web) and u will see the list of the roads okada riders are not allowed to ply, not that it was totally ban from operating in the state. you guys shld try and knw watz in the law b4 posting rubbish jor!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by ilorioluwaseun: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
fashola u r very wjcked how do u want dis pple to survive?

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by Olumogun: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
A ROBBERY OPERATION TOOK PLACE LAST WEEKEND DURING WHICH THE ROBBERS TOLD THE OLD WOMAN IN THE HOUSE
"Sorry ma! we just have to do this. What engaged us from doing this has been taken away, so for now, we have no alternatives."
In as much as I don't appreciate all the excess of these OKADA riders,
I think the swiftness of banning them is too sudden for a society like ours.
Where do the operators turn to to take care of their family, pay school fees, pay house rent, etc.
Hope our community is not in trouble by this reformation?

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by idesignwebsite(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
@thelastpope point of correction,I am a PDP member,and was against the policy at first considering the lose in man hours I suffered as a result of the rampaging Okada men,but to my surprise I saw most of them driving against traffic on the highway to beat traffic,if that is not insanity,abeg tell me what it is.
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by HighChief4(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
Yoruba will always turn and stab you at the back. Am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by luvinhubby(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
idesignwebsite: @wizzmc do u know how many potential massob and boko guys riding okada in lagos. It is a serious security threat,quite frankly I don't know how we want to build our own abu-dhabi if we don't stop the ghettolization of Lagos.
The minimum wage in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is 3000AED ( N130,000), how much does an average income earner take home in Lasgidi. The unemployment rate in U.A.E is less 10%, how & where do you start to compare.
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by FrankC3: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
dabrake: so do papa deceive pikin. In my state(akwa ibom), they use words like 'uncommon transformation', digital, 'dynamic', 'miracle governor', . . .
Are you now suggesting that you agree that ACN is at least not better than the PDP?
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by idesignwebsite(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
@batiatus Seriously you made a valid point,so no comment.
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by redsun(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
ilorioluwaseun: fashola u r very wjcked how do u want dis pple to survive?

It is a tough question,but dynamic changes come with sacrifices.People just got to learn to adapt without sinking,because at the long run,it always turn out better.

So many people in lagos will be bettter off having their own small farms,making hard but decent living,in relative decent environment in country side.
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
katunj: I guess reading is one major problem of we nigerian, I still dont understand why u people find it hard to understand simple things, u guys shld try and get a copy of the lagos traffic law and read, it was stipulated in the document that okada must not ply some major highways in the state, get the document (itz all over the web) and u will see the list of the roads okada riders are not allowed to ply, not that it was totally ban from operating in the state. you guys shld try and knw watz in the law b4 posting rubbish jor!! angry

Corruption is the main problem and you seem like a political thug defending his daddy. angry

There are certain laws that have to be bent because of the people it can harm. Take the illegal immigration of Mexicans to USA. They are commiting a crime but now, many of them will be given amnesty and an approach to citizenship because the cost and harm in relocating the illegals to Mexico are too much.

There are many Okada riders that have been sustaining families with their Okad. Why not create jobs in the transport industry or create a moto gp race where okada riders can compete or something before banning the Okadas all together?

How would these poor people feed or eat?

You are a wicked soul.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by thelastPope(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
PTNL: When will Nigerians grow? you expect fashola to exonerate them if they are indulging in acts that are contrary to lagos state govt policies. this is the cause of our retrogression in this nation. why do we jugde destructively? if u are once a victim of okada menace u'll definitely be conscious of ur utterances. am not in support of okada ban but they need adequate monitoring and coordination to avoid turning lagos to something else and that is exactly what lagos govt is trying to instill .

Stop spewing this BS! Stop blaming Oaka for your incompetence! You and your ilk are callous hypocrites and 419!

Answer the questions. If the Okada guys are criminals and security risk and destroying Lagos,

1. Why did he use them for his campaign
2. Why did he distribute helmets to them
3. Why did he issue them licences and permits?

He is a deceiver! A fraud! A hypocrite! A usurper! A despot who carries out ethnic profiling in a multi racial and multi ethnic period in history. He cares only for his pocket and for the pockets of his sponsors!
Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by takedat(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
thelastPope: Just imagine the credentials of ACN, the so called righteous party that want to rule Nigeria:

Ethnocentric
Tribal
Elitist
Arrogant
Divisive
Callous
Anti people
Undemocratic
Uncivilised

Yet they claim they are better than the PDP. Ironically, their last 2 presidential candidates (2007 and 2011) were borrowed from the PDP. One was even a rejected crook. They claim they are more politically advanced than everyone else, yet one man tells all of them what to do and pockets all the juicy contracts in their states. So much for credible, progressive party and political sophistication. Sad!

Is this what they want to present to Nigerians? A party that is aggressively pushing ethnic profiling will now go to the same Nigerians in 2015 and ask for their votes? Something tells me they are not intelligent at all.

On the other hand, maybe they have realised they can never win the presidency so they now want to build a kind of regional empire. Only problem with this is that they are not democrats and are anti people so they will eventually self destruct!
@ lostpope,whoever read your comments would think its borne out of genuine concern for the Okada riders. All these your false sympathy doesn't change a thing. PDP remains unsellable in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) by kshow1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juju: Charm At Nigerian Embassy In France (Video) / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola / Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.