Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend (726 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / 6 Problems Only Big Butted Girls Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend by seunfly: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
Am just wondering, if you as a lady will allow the guy who is toasting you to go for your friend if you don't give him chance on time.

Girls will you? Guy can you go for her friend.
Re: Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend by greedie1(f): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
I don't really have a say init do I? Considering he is just a toaster and I dont have a stake on him

even if I'm unhapppy, I can't prevent them from being happy, I rejected him didn't I?

1 Like

Re: Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend by seunfly: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
gree-die:
I don't really have a say init do I? Considering he is just a toaster and I dont have a stake on him

even if I'm unhapppy, I can't prevent them from being happy, I rejected him didn't I?

what if you like this guy and you are just showing small staunt before?
Re: Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend by vislabraye(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Most ladies are inclined to discourage the affair from seeing the day light.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend by greedie1(f): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
seunfly:

what if you like this guy and you are just showing small staunt before?
if I like the guy and i'm just proving hard to get, I will do it in such a way that he will be so mesmerised to even notice another girl. Very close and yet out of reach, I will awaken a hunger in him that ll be filled just by me, u know the way queen Anne? enticed king Henry in tudors?
Re: Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend by fairygeh(f): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
No i would not
Re: Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend by 190theclown: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
ladies toast me ooh toast me

im like hot cake hurry before im taken tongue tongue
Re: Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
My bread just got burnt in my toaster! Toast me and get burnt! sad
Re: Girls Will You Allow Your Toster To Go For Your Friend by MyneWhite1(f): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Why not? You don't own your ex neither does your friend owe you her chance at love.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/07/moving-on-can-you-date-your-friends-ex.html

(1) (Reply)

Women: What Do You Think Men Want In A Woman? / Can I Change My Religion Because Of Marriage / What Do Men Really Want In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.