Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Did Pastor TB Joushua Predict This Plane Crash? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Pastor TB Joushua Predict This Plane Crash? (761 Views)

Did Pastor Adeboye Intentionally Did This To Jonathan? / Secret Video Reveals Pastor TB Joshua’s secrets / Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Pastor TB Joushua Predict This Plane Crash? by hardywaltz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1056427/tb-joshua-pray-nigerias-flag

I'm not a fan of this chap also don't believe in all his stories but for some reason I think we should take a closer look, is he con star or just lucky.
Re: Did Pastor TB Joushua Predict This Plane Crash? by acidtalk: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Well maybe he did. Maybe not.
But this is more detailed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year
Re: Did Pastor TB Joushua Predict This Plane Crash? by hardywaltz(m): 12:26am On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk: Well maybe he did. Maybe not.
But this is more detailed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year

Lol..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Was looking for this tread, thot it was Pastor TB Joshua didn't know it was the new hilarious fellow on the block.
Re: Did Pastor TB Joushua Predict This Plane Crash? by cjrane: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2012
I don't go to his church, but Pastor TB Joshua is a truly anointed man of God.

I will not question God for making such a great man come from Nigeria and a yoruba man for that matter, which is one huge dent on his credibility, since Nigerians and their leaders are renowned liars and crooks. Suffice to say that if Pastor TB Joshua was a German,American or even South African, most of the cynicism directed at him will be non-existent. But, only God knows why he would choose a Nigerian of all places for such great gift and to carry on such massive evangelical and philanthropic work.
Re: Did Pastor TB Joushua Predict This Plane Crash? by hardywaltz(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
cjrane: I don't go to his church, but Pastor TB Joshua is a truly anointed man of God.

I will not question God for making such a great man come from Nigeria and a yoruba man for that matter, which is one huge dent on his credibility, since Nigerians and their leaders are renowned liars and crooks. Suffice to say that if Pastor TB Joshua was a German,American or even South African, most of the cynicism directed at him will be non-existent. But, only God knows why he would choose a Nigerian of all places for such great gift and to carry on such massive evangelical and philanthropic work.
Have u eva wondered why Nigeria has a lot of these so called gifted men of god?
Re: Did Pastor TB Joushua Predict This Plane Crash? by Smooyis(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2012
Thank God for TB Joshua. The only ray of hope i can see in nigeria.
Re: Did Pastor TB Joushua Predict This Plane Crash? by hardywaltz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
Smooyis: Thank God for TB Joshua. The only ray of hope i can see in nigeria.
He will fizzle away just like other crooks before him.

(1) (Reply)

The Betrayal That Is Bakassi / I Don’t Need Will To Take Over My Father’s House – Ojukwu Jr / Man Kills A 12-year-old Girl Over 800naira Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.