Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Need An Answer 2dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Answer 2dis (1648 Views)

Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) / When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
undecided embarassedI really dnt undastand, is it dat nigerian men dnt fall in luv , pple keep saying a man who loves you won't cheat on you but seriously 96% of them cheat, d married once are even worse, and u all know this is so true, I'm very sure of dis fact ok, is it that dey dnt love dere spouses or wat is there motive?
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by wissezy: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sometimes we question shits that we know the answer to.
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Rocktation(f): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
So you mean she'd be correct to conclude that Naija men don't fall?

wissezy: Sometimes we question shits that we know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Need An Answer 2dis by dealordea(m): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Me don't cheat.. My wifey knows that
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
smh
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Kenistry(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
I guess dey r cheatin wit american ladies abi?
It takes two to cheat anywia in d world, naija men r unfaithful cos their women r unfaithful too cos it's so easy to get into their ever ready/receptive pants......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2012
my main concern is your stats. 96%?undecided
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 26, 2012
Yes u do, I see married men in joints with babes, once a man's wife travels his alws happy nd ready to control a babe, smh, hvnt seen any1 dat dsnt jare, nigerian women dnt cheat, its rare nd dats wen sh's neglected by her hubby.
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by 190theclown: 2:29am On Oct 26, 2012
Nigerian men are the best thing since sliced bread!

weda we cheat or we nor cheat, we love who we wanna love and we slice who we wanna slice

afterall its written in the koran - thou shalt not eat from one pot of soup alone but to keep tasting soups dey go till him taya

we are only going after nature calls, after all its natural for all men to go out there and spread their seeds cool
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Mynd44: 3:25am On Oct 26, 2012
I hate it when people don't used their brains and just say the first load of bullshît that comes to their head. How can you just assert that 96% cheat?
How many men did you examine? Generalization is a sign of stupîdity

1 Like

Re: Need An Answer 2dis by 2goodbobo(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2012
OP, who do they cheat with? Spirit on women? You talk as if is just peculiar to men alone.
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44: I hate it when people don't used their brains and just say the first load of bullshît that comes to their head. How can you just assert that 96% cheat?
Bobo e be like say every oda nairalander thread no dey make sense for ur side if no be one of ur friend post am. U no get sense at all. Even if the Op thread no make sense na ur right to correct am instead of u abusing the op. Oponu agba.

2 Likes

Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: Bobo e be like say every oda nairalander thread no dey make sense for ur side if no be one of ur friend post am. U no get sense at all. Even if the Op thread no make sense na ur right to correct am instead of u abusing the op. Oponu agba.

chai
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by cindyrella(f): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2012
^^You took the word outta my mouth cheesy
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Mynd44: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: Bobo e be like say every oda nairalander thread no dey make sense for ur side if no be one of ur friend post am. U no get sense at all. Even if the Op thread no make sense na ur right to correct am instead of u abusing the op. Oponu agba.
So what exactly is your problem you mentally unstable arsèwipe? Is it that I was referring to you or you are just so bored with your miserable, noting, frustrating, broke, poverty ridden, diseases ladden, life that you would just love to jump on the next conversation even though you were not invited?

1 Like

Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
So what exactly is your problem you mentally unstable arsèwipe? Is it that I was referring to you or you are just so bored with your miserable, noting, frustrating, broke, poverty ridden, diseases ladden, life that you would just love to jump on the next conversation even though you were not invited?
Sho ri pe o ni ilakaye. Omo odun melo ni e gan? And did anyone invited you here. Is it a must for u to comment... If u cant contribute possitively then u keep ur steewp33d mouth shut instead of u showing the world how stupid and brainless u r. Oponu sowenu. You bed is still vacant at yaba left. Asiwere somebody.
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by cindyrella(f): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44:

shocked
*faints*
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Mynd44: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: Sho ri pe o ni ilakaye. Omo odun melo ni e gan? And did anyone invited you here. Is it a must for u to comment... If u cant contribute possitively then u keep ur steewp33d mouth shut instead of u showing the world how stupid and brainless u r. Oponu sowenu. You bed is still vacant at yaba left. Asiwere somebody.
I have replied you once. Any other thing will be like killing a fly with a nuclear device
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have replied you once. Any other thing will be like killing a fly with a nuclear device
ur brain has turn upside down
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Mynd44: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: ur brain has turn upside down
Is that the best you can do?
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Is that the best you can do?
Ibere to pa iya ijebu. If thats not the best i can do then do ur worst and lets see. Mad dog.
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Tyche(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2012

Op do please tell us what happened?

Was it your husband or your boyfriend that cheated on you?

How did it actually happen?

You may get advice/solution by telling what happened instead of this your worn out generalisation and statistics.

The world is what it is and we are what we are.

Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Mynd44: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: Ibere to pa iya ijebu. If thats not the best i can do then do ur worst and lets see. Mad dog.
SMH.
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2012
mtchewwww
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by seedord247(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2012
Tyche:

Op do please tell us what happened?

Was it your husband or your boyfriend that cheated on you?

How did it actually happen?

You may get advice/solution by telling what happened instead of this your worn out generalisation and statistics.

The world is what it is and we are what we are.

Why cant u ask the op her phone number to narrate the whole story for you.
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by salam001(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2012
It's in the bible,'love your neighbour as you love yourself"
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2012
salam001: It's in the bible,'love your neighbour as you love yourself"
ka bibeli e daadaa
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2012
Everytime D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ keep sayin "men are cheats". Abeg.no be women dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cheat with abi dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cheat by demselves??. If 96% of men are cheats den D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are cheatin with 96% of women na.
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Tyche(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
seedord247:

Why cant u ask the op her phone number to narrate the whole story for you.

Because I am not a moronic !mbecile like you.
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
Urnt d1 not using ur brain hre cos I knw wat I'm talkin bout, I dnt have to examine any man, I'm nt blind ok, its sumthg I see every whr, if u hang out u will understand better, not surprised you're talking this way, guess you always guilty,hissing
Mynd_44: I hate it when people don't used their brains and just say the first load of bullshît that comes to their head. How can you just assert that 96% cheat?
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
queen_labisi: Urnt d1 not using ur brain hre cos I knw wat I'm talkin bout, I dnt have to examine any man, I'm nt blind ok, its sumthg I see every whr, if u hang out u will understand better, not surprised you're talking this way, guess you always guilty,hissing
na pesin u yab like this
Re: Need An Answer 2dis by chronique(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2012

hahaha...

@OP

If you say naija women dnt cheat,I'd probably want to believe you live in a cave & do not know what happens around/outside where you live. All d nude photos of Naija women caught cheating,that you have online are from where? Heaven or hell? Like someone earlier said,it takes two to cheat. If naija men are cheating,then it means naija women too are cheating. I remember when I was still staying in maryland,there was this pretty akwa-ibom woman I used to admire & she did same. We shopped in the same supermart and anytime we saw ourselves,the feeling was just there... I could see it in her eyes the way she stared at me. The only reason I didnt make a move was cos I was scared of someone doing same with my wife(when I finally get married). I've been in several situations...
All I'll say,pray ur man doesnt. If he does,try talking to him & also try to do things that wont make him cheat...
My friend who is married wants to cheat now cos according to him,his wife is not romantic but she's faithful and hardworking. I've tried talking to him but hey!,I'm not in his home & do not know how much it hurts him.

Finally not all men/women are cheats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Ex Guy Back? / Her Excessive Spending Habit / 8 Compliments Men Should Avoid Making To Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.