Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You (738 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You by DonTonero: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
They say men cheat and can lie but I fink gals have PhD in those.ma gal left ma hauz around 8pm dat she hav 2 go dat her soup wil spoil,we'll luck ran out on her when ma friend came back and wntd to eat.so I hav 2 cal her am cumin over wit a pal.she told me she hav To go out afTer warmin the food but I decided to giv a try cos I v knw her 4 yrz dat she's nt the hang out typ so I hav 2 check wit ma pal.you can't imagine who I meet her unclad wit? I trust dis gal so much dat I wasn't angry dat she cheaTed but the lie.we'll dat was back then in sch cos nw I rather believ devil dan a woman's word.
Re: Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You by slimchi2k2(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
we heard u.did u still need advise to leave her
Re: Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You by Sike(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
Na today...
Re: Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Lemme get this right, this is a thread for all guys and girls who were silly enough to deceived bu their partners right? Looks more like a support group
Re: Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Lies to me is a feature of being human..so no matter how much a lie seems,i cant be hrt broken..i wont be suprised jst disappointed
Re: Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kini big deal?
Re: Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You by DonTonero: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Lemme get this right, this is a thread for all guys and girls who were silly enough to deceived bu their partners right? Looks more like a support group
yea so we urs eiTher way
Re: Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You by Mynd44: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
DonTonero: yea so we urs eiTher way
Huh? This is confusing
Re: Hrt Breaking Lie Ever Told To You by 190theclown: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Nigerian girls group of male gossips grin grin grin NGGMG!! Founded 1906

(1) (Reply)

[ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat? / Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays / Keeping Other Male Friends After Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.