Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays (742 Views)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays by amdrowning: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
I just saw someone post dis on her BBM dis morning"if your boyfriend tells you to call your Dad whenever you ask him for money,tell him to call his mum when he's Hot Shikenna".this is d most stupid comparism I've seen in a while..are guys now dating Lovepeddlers and are babes dating a bank Vault? I've seen situations where a lady asks for money,the guy didn't give and she threw a tantrum and didn't speak to him for days.same lady will not disown her parents for not meeting her financial needs but a guy must cater to all her whims and caprices because he's unfortunate enough to be in a r/ship with her!! Those that give sex and expect u to meet their every need don't even have any justification.the ones wey dey pain me pass are those that don't offer any damn thing and still expect you owe her a big obligation.
Am not tryna bash females here but I just found this appalling.
Re: Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays by amdrowning: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ok Give and take..what of in a situation where d guy has never asked to have sex with the girl,won't ask to have sex..what is the girl giving in return? Even in sexual ecncounters too,it's still give and take too..been in situations where I didn't wana have sex and the girls almost raped me..maybe I should make monetary demands for that too afterall we both got genitals.One is just a pole and the other a hole
Re: Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays by ITbomb(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
Unfortunately the first post has been hidden but lets continue the give and take puzzle.
The foundation of every relationship is laid in the beginning, if u had approach a girl as ' I'm gonna give u whatever u need' then she's gonna give u whatever u want but if the beginning was much healthy based on friendship. Such mindset of sex for cash won't show up
Re: Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
the problem with this kind of relationship is having too much to the point that there are misplaced priorities.

the guy looses focus on what has been there right in front of him and forgets the main reason he loved her, the fun things in the relationship getting stale. he sees the relationship as something superficial, always a give and take situation. he looses sight in the reason he chose her above all others. Respect gonesad

the girl doesn't help matters instead making shït worse. setting a scale of preference for your bf to get like that's the main reason you decided to say yes to him.

it doesn't matter who started first but when the goals of the relationship has gone AWOL, the opposite sex reciprocates the same feeling
Re: Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays by amdrowning: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
"I am bad for you" isn't written on any girl's head.No matter your intentions and how you go about it,u almost always get the same result.Some even feel you owe them an obligation by talking to you.you meet a new girl and exchange BB pin or number and before you say what's up,she don begin bill you.Some of the working class ladies are not different and as for undergraduates,na die you dey.there are still ladies with pride and dignity out there but Bros,dem scarce and are getting fewer by the day.Looks like they are read the same manual these days"how to bill boys 101"

1 Like

Re: Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays by Koolking(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pretenses and materially driven relationships have reached an embarrassing crescendo where singlehood will be celebrated and entrenched in the constitution. Relationship is no longer interesting and fun but give and take. Having someone you love and feel loved with no string attached. Most guys pretend to love you because they are getting good sex, while girls pretend to love you because you are meeting their financial needs in excess. Love is dead.
Re: Is Sex And Meeting Financial NEEDS All there Is To A R/ship Nowadays by amdrowning: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
@Koolking..you are so spot on with ur analysis.r/ships aint what they were meant to be anymore.a new female friend just buzzed me out of the blues and asked that "I raise her" and I told her I was equally broke.2 days later,I saw "loving my new Iphone5"on her status.WTF me wey u dey tax self no get Iphone charger.there are still ladies out there that love unconditionally sha.I found one

(1) (Reply)

Your First Kiss. / Dont Displease Urself To Please Others ( Over Load Will Make U Stagnant) / Ur Wife Or Ur Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.