Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:23 AM

Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s (13834 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2012
Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s

* Most Guys who have reach the ripe age for marriage (I.e 29-35years) never take the relationship they have serious. Guys love to marry an Independent and Matured lady.

* Never let the sweet talks of guys deceive you, most times they just want to go between your legs and run off thereafter.

*Remove the mentality from your mind that guys will keep springing up to approach you. The older you get by the day, the less toasters you will have.

*Playing 'too' hard to get is the worst thing you should ever start, remember, Nothing lasts forever. If you still doubt, check out the number of matured single ladies looking up to God for a Miracle.

*Never extort things from a guy you don't love, guys always have ways of paying a girl back, either through their friends or total 'paid' strangers. BE CAREFUL.

*Never be deceived you can trap a guy through sex. A man will also return to his wife who sex starve him for years once he loves and trust her. You can never win a man over with your body.

*If all you take to the relationship is the mind set to extract money from him, don't complain if all he ask from you is your body. He has seen you have nothing else to offer.

* Don't be fooled when Guys tell you they have never met a prettier girl, they will say that same thing to an 80year old woman they want to get intimate with.

*A guy always taking you to the Cinema, Fast Food, Mall and Event shows is no sign that he loves you, if he doesn't care to ask and plan your future then you are just his 'social mate' and nothing else.

*If the only time he invites you over is when he needs to cook, clean the house and do his laundry, then just know you are his "executive house help".

*If he avoids meeting your family and close friends then it is an obvious sign he is just playing games with you.

*Don't always change the tv station from E! to Style Tv, MTV and Fashion TV. Take time to find out what is bothering him and how you can help out.

*If the only places he doesn't frown when you enter are his bedroom and kitchen then know you aren't welcome (only being used).

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Ramcie(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2012
*Don't always change the station from E! to Style Tv, MTV and Fashion TV. Take time to find out what is bothering him and how you can help out*

This is the best part . A lot of girls spend time these days knowing all about KIM K and RIHANNA instead of thinking about the future. All they do is try to wear a replica of Kim K's dress or make the type of Hair style Rihanna has on.

"Girls instead of trying to look and act like KIM K and RIHANNA, let's aspire to be like AUNG SAN SUU KYI and OKONJO IWEALA"

15 Likes

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ramcie: *Don't always change the station from E! to Style Tv, MTV and Fashion TV. Take time to find out what is bothering him and how you can help out*

This is the best part . A lot of girls spend time these days knowing all about KIM K and RIHANNA instead of thinking about the future. All they do is try to wear a replica of Kim K's dress or make the type of Hair style Rihanna has on.

"Girls instead of trying to look and act like KIM K and RIHANNA, let's aspire to be like AUNG SAN SUU KYI and OKONJO IWEALA"

Saying you are correct is an understatement.
Last week a female friend came over for the weekend. She stuck to the remote like her life depended on it. Me being someone who can count how many times I surn on my tv in a month didn't bother.

Only for her to suggest to that I should buy the PVR Decorder so that next time she can record a style tv show while not missing an E! Programme. I felt like spitting acid in her face and working her out of my house if not for God.

This is someone that was practically begging I add more than 50%of the amount for her to buy her ticket back.

Long story short, she felt she was enjoying by sketching out styles from the TV and clintching to the remove control.

In my mind I knew she might Never marry with such nasty behavior.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ayobase(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ramcie: *Don't always change the station from E! to Style Tv, MTV and Fashion TV. Take time to find out what is bothering him and how you can help out*

Come give me HUGS bebe!
U are so.........
Come take kisses pls!
I wont tell ur bf!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
ayobase:

Come give me HUGS bebe!
U are so.........
Come take kisses pls!
I wont tell ur bf!

Trust me, in no time her fellow female (warriors) will come out and start bashing her for saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ayobase(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

..... I felt like spitting acid in her face and working her out of my house if not for God.

LOL!
It must be so annoying and stupid!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MIB1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thats why i love my sweetheart, she's such a complete girl, even tho she's not perfect( nobody's is perfect)..i must marry am cos i sure say to see dat kind babe for this naija again go hard

6 Likes

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:
Last week a female friend came over for the weekend. She stuck to the remote like her life depended on it. Me being someone who can count how many times I surn on my tv in a month didn't bother.
Only for her to suggest to that I should buy the PVR Decorder so that next time she can record a style tv show while not missing an E! Programme. I felt like spitting acid in her face and working her out of my house if not for God.
This is someone that was practically begging I add more than 50%of the amount for her to buy her ticket back.
Long story short, she felt she was enjoying by sketching out styles from the TV and clintching to the remove control.
you have a bad taste in friends....and please get a PVR grin grin cheesy
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Dreystar(f): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nice write up, if only they'll read and make amends(where necessary)
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 190theclown: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
NIGERIAN GIRLS UNA DON HEAR AM

A WORD THEY SAY IS ENUF FOR THE WISE

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
you have a bad taste in friends....and please get a PVR grin grin cheesy

PVR ko. I just dey pay for subscription how many times I dey watch am.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

PVR ko. I just dey pay for subscription how many times I dey watch am.
undecided
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 4C2215131: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nice guidelines,if taken to heart for what they are...guidelines. Sometimes there are exceptions,and in most cases the exception as regards these guidelines doesn't prove the rule..if anything it negates it. Nice one,I must reiterate.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by dubem3(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk literally gave the guya away to the ladies
so i'ld want to see you guys eulogise him the way u hate on him when u dont like the topic. cool

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Vivly(f): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nairaland ads. the best way to reach nigerians.
Btw, op u shuld know dis does not apply to every girl.
Besides a girl in her mid 20's might decide to play hard to get if she is not ready to settle down soon.
And puhleese dont paint d average nigerian girl as desperate, clingy and close to menopause.
Real girls wit (girl power) can turn down any fuckkard wit oda guys at her beck nd call.
ABEG WEN MAN U MATCH GO START

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by greedie1(f): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ramcie:

I know Rihanna is a female artist but please who the fvck is KIM K? Is she a musician too? embarassed
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
gree-die:

I know Rihanna is a female artist but please who the fvck is KIM K? Is she a musician too? embarassed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2012

kudos to u on dis comment. U are one in a million.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by woodboi(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
Vivly: Nairaland ads. the best way to reach nigerians.
Besides a girl in her mid 20's might decide to play hard to get if she is not ready to settle down soon.
And puhleese dont paint d average nigerian girl as desperate, clingy and close to menopause.
Real girls wit (girl power) can turn down any fuckkard wit oda guys at her beck nd call.

Ma dear pack well joor! Or kip readin d post over again til u understand, than u re free to comment. Instead of u to take note of ur our problem, make amend nd tank d poster for contributing his own cent to your life. U dey ask wen Man u match go start... Ma dear na Woman u get match today! U hear
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Ramcie(f): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
ayobase:

Come give me HUGS bebe!
U are so.........
Come take kisses pls!
I wont tell ur bf!
lol. He has seen it already and he is presently behind you with a horse whip tongue

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
This is seriously the best n most intellectual post av ever come across on nl.
@op job well done
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Flygeriansteve: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
You definitely attract those "fuckkards" to yourself with this sort of dysfunctional mentality!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MissCorrection: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Walking

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MissCorrection: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Clinching
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
Awaiting Part 2.

*Beats drum.*
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
Good advice, where dI'd you copy this? wink
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
candygosh: This is seriously the best n most intellectual post av ever come across on nl.
@op job well done

Thanks ma'am.
I am honored.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
jammyng: Good advice, where dI'd you copy this? wink
Must everything have to be copied?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Flygeriansteve: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by onila(f): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
am a virgin smiley
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MissCorrection: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
onila: am a virgin smiley

I'm or I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) / Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.