Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You (13611 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by bbbabes1: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2017
South African ladies are known to be the most endowed in Africa.

It is a common sight on the street in the country to see 100% of women you can across so gifted.

We bring to you a cutie princess from you country, Lebo.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/the-hips-on-this-south-african-lady-is.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by bbbabes1: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by arsenic33(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2017
Is it on auction or for sale? If yes how much? If no why advertising it?

End time hips/heepz

4 Likes

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by sinaj(f): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2017
*in crazeclowns voice* Is this nyash shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Edopesin: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
tell her that her problem is in her BACKSIDE shocked

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Is she a cameleon? , why she dey change color undecided .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by 7footre(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Noin out of the ordinary here, you can see her leaning on one leg to make the hips pronounced

3 Likes

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by cassidy1996(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
bomb ass pussy"s

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
OfficialDad:
Is she a cameleon? , why she dey change color undecided .
I'm not sure its the same person.

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Melvinsofty: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some peeps have to go to school make good results or learn a profitable skill before they start making money while some just to bathf up and they are already in the money.. Chai this life

2 Likes

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Orodje(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
The first pic though tongue tongue
wild thoughts like Teebillz undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweet chisos shocked lefulefu's type
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Jaqenhghar: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
cc. Lefulefu , Sinz and the Ukwu bandits
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by agrovick(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
I see things like these everyday, not moved

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nedfed(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you call dat hips, what will you call dis abeg?
HIPSES I guess.
Okobo everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Where all of my dogs at grin

Thepussyhunter
Bros lefulefu
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked luminouz,dacovajnr,Femieddy make una come See oo shocked shocked
dis is..... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nedfed:
If you call dat hips, what will you call dis abeg?
HIPSES I guess.
Okobo everywhere
warris dis na?

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
sweet chisos shocked lef.ulefu's type
u need to be ukwunised grin
if u taste one ukwu i swear u will dump dose babes wit plywood yansh wey u dey follow cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Lalas247(f): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

u need to be ukwunised grin
if u taste one ukwu i swear u will dump dose babes wit plywood yansh wey u dey follow cheesy
Wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by FemiEddy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked luminouz,dacovajnr,Femieddy make una come See oo shocked shocked
dis is..... grin
shocked yeeh! This is fantabulous!!! Chai, Na good market be dis, lordcrimson no go miss am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
sunshineG:
Where all of my dogs at grin

Thepussyhunter
Bros lefulefu
mehn dat second pix of dat babe lying on d bed i gbadu am ooo cheesy.look at d round portable yansh wink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by dacovajnr: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:
dis is..... grin
Not Bad

2 Likes

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lalas247:

Wicked grin
i dont know wat redbeans sees in babes with strong flat booties cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Lalas247(f): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Not Bad
So na u asses maki? Abi how she take be member .. u ave to inspect the yansh first grin
Lefulefu u don see maki yansh before
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Lalas247(f): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

i dont know wat redbeans sees in babes with strong flat booties cheesy
I have told him too .. lol dats y his ticket no dey win ..

1 Like

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by pryme(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Waw me you say? i have come to a point where am waw-ed by a girls intellect not her ass - she did not work hard for it.
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
that black dress grin grin grin grin grin my favorite

4 Likes

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
cc. Lefulefu , Sinz and the Ukwu bandits
ukwu for life grin

Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Lalas247(f): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
The black dress = lala grin
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by truGambit(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:
*in crazeclowns voice* Is this nyash shocked shocked

Major ass alert....
Re: The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lalas247:

So na u asses maki? Abi how she take be member .. u ave to inspect the yansh first grin
Lefulefu u don see maki yansh before
no na her cleavage i see for her dp b4.i trust dacovajnr na grin
he can never be a bad judge cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Proposing Marriage Over The Phone Silly? / Is She The Highest Paid Blue Film Actress In Nigeria? (PHOTOS) / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.