Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer (20100 Views)

Go After Killer Herdsmen: Buhari Orders CDS, IGP / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
berem: What a boring and cold saturday! "Yawns and walks sluggishly to bed"

Not only sleep! go hammer your wife or girl friend well well! cos very soon if you find out that she is cheating on you , the next thing we go hear for Nairaland forum na Boko Haram hammer am! grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by sniy02(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thats nice job, kindly confirm the state he is from, so that we can be careful with them, that is why Kabiru Sokoto`s head looks more of Ibo model. Chaii !

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nonybb: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
All Boko Haram are muslims but not all muslims are Boko Haram. We hv 00.01% of igbo that are muslims so we are save on this one
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
"Yawns" so the topic never reach 10 pages? Na wa o! I thought the topic was meant to draw traffic? Mtscheeeew! "Farts and goes back to bed"
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by sniy02(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
Super1759: I don't believe this story. Infact,some things are better not said. No righting thinking fellow will engulf this without sporting the loopholes in the story. This is rubbish

Rubbish because he is your friend or relative? Are you a jounalist with professional?
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Ochek: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Stowi stowi. I begi, that guy was just trying to eat off with the Boko Haram jor. I mean where is the evidence that he has been doing such - killing fellow igbo guys? too bad for him to ve ventured into such an act.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by playcharles(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
This one na businessman in the making, not bokoharam... Make una go luk for bokoharam sect...nxt pls
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Dede1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nigerians and their level of education are terrible things. The writer of the original article Isa Sa’idu, which is titled “Police arrest Zaria ‘Boko Harm’ Killer”, should not have been allowed to touch a pen talk less writing for a major media house in Nigeria.

The suspect may have tried to fraudulently get money from targeted individual, he\she never made mention of any membership or associated with Boko Haram. The Boko Haram plank was the byproduct of idiotic Isa Sa’idu’s figment of imagination.

In fact, it would have been offensive statement if the moronic reporter or writer has titled the article as “Suspect posing as a Boro Haram arrested”. The Suspect never mentioned Boko Haram or represented him\herself as one during allaged conversation with the target as this article indicated.

The fact remains suspect never posed or insinuated he\she was a Boko Haram. Yet this dingbat made every effort to rope-in Nigerian(s) who have no connection with the silly madness known as Boko Haram. Why not captioned the article as “A suspect posing as a killer arrested in Zaria”?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by dareyking(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
@'franchizy u ar a mighty fool dat nidz mental treatment urgently.... U ar so so stupid ,idiot, and unpatriotic to open dat ur silly,disgustin mouth to mke such foul,and sentimental coment. And by the way must u coment..so far hve seen u ar da mst silliest beast have met on earth... *takin garri en fresh pepper to bring down ma anger against this foul beast*
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by mekaboy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
IM SURE THAT GUY DOES.NOT.EVEN KNOW.HOW TO.KILL.CHICKEN.TALKLESS OF HUMAN.

IF HE.AND.HIS GANG HAS BEEN.KILLING PEOPLE,THEY.WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY.KIDNAPPING THE MAN.

WHY WILL SOMEONE THAT CAN AFFORD A.GUN.AND.KILL PEOPLE ANYHOW BE LOOKING FOR 50K.

HE WON TAKE ADVANTAGE.OF THE SITUATION CHOP MUGU.

HE DON GET BIGGER MUGU THAN.HE.CAN CHOP.

THE POLICE WILL INFLICT MILD ALU-SINATION ON HIM.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by ifeegee(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
Keneking:

Extreme case of poor construction and application of good grammatical lexicon by this fellow.
Reconstruct it,since u didn't read the sarcasm and lighter note in b/w.Ur type move around n/land with ur crab syndrom.Yeye.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by azimibraun: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dt spelling is nt correct" sabon Gari" its Sabon "Garri" fwesh brand nu Garri.. Pls modify it. Na correction I do o!
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Igwe9(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
What's the bone of contention here? if the guy had said he was a minister, everybody would have shouted impersonation, now he had claimed to be a member of boko haram, everybody is in affirmative.

Has the source proven him to be one, hell NO.

One thing I know is the is a criminal
.period!

Finally,
People should imbibe the culture of thinking before posting, you action here could affect your brother or sister somewhere.

Thanks!
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by pak: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
Wait a minute ?

Am I the only one noticing that there is nothing in this report to conclude that the suspect participated in any killing. He sounds more like a fraudulent person who intends to use the lingering insecurity to rake in some cash.

In fact his modus operandi hardly shows any resemblance to the Boko Style.

I hear that some groups in maiduguiri also use this kind of scheme to extort money from seemingly well to do members of society

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by ifeegee(f): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
Keneking:

Another incoherent write-up!
Where is your own grammatically correct comment? More so,I'm waiting to c your well constructed thesis in the ongoing debate in political section.Empty barral.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Ochek: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
I think it is well known already how much the northerners have been trying to shift blames from themselves for such barbaric act of killing innocent souls. One too many times, they will push this to the easterners or say that christians are only hidding behind the name Boko Haram to carry out evil acts. FA FA FOWL!!! The said culprit never mentioned he was a member of the sect - Boko Haram, yet the writer - a northerner (supposed leanerned in journalism which should include investigiative skills) jumps off his bed in his "kaftan" and writes this sh*t. We should be able to follow trends and events of the happenings well enough to know whatz happening in the actual. I don't remember what date precisly anymore when Ribadu was making such claims as well. All rubbish.
Hey before you get it twisted, i'm not from the east. I'm a middle beltter (or north central as prefered by some folks) who is closer to the happening zone.
I in no way support the wrong act of the said Mr Uche but then again, i'm angry at what the caption and the story says - tagging him with the killings of other fellow igbo ppl in kano most esp when investigations are still on going.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
franchizy: I have always said it that 90% of Boko Haram sects are igbos and christians. God is vindicating us the Muslims. More truth will come out. Insha Allah

OSTRICH ALERT!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by OSIBOY2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
Igbo kwenu! M n Igbo guy nd i knw n Igbo man can Risk his life 4 50k,infact n Igbo man cant take a Lyk 4 chicken change 50k. So guys u knw igbo well so tink well.had it been d cash is abt 1m upwords i'll beleive.bt 4 50k hahahhaha laughs
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by akintun: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
I sincerely don't understand why some people are complaining about dis post making d front page. Dis is 100% a front page new. Back to d topic, my guess is dat d guy was trying to make quick buck from dis boko-haram thing.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Smooyis(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
The earlier igbos recognise d fact that something is fundamentally wrong with the race, just as it is with the yoruba or hausa or ijaw races, the better. No race is perfect. They should stop defending the iniquities of their kinsmen just bc he is their kinsmen. And we must not visit d guilt of single individual on the whole race. To me there are very many igbos who are of great integrity who i work with and have as friends. So am bothered and bored by d tribalistic tendencies of many nairalanders on various issues raised here. It is a pity that we can descend so low in this age.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Shalome(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hustling n the wrong way package...the man no be Boko haram
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by killuminati(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Lmao @ ibHOES grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Shaw007(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Charles.nerd:
Now how is this news front page worthy,if not to cause disaffection and drive traffic for the owners of nairaland.No one is denying the fact that this crime actually happened,it did happen,but the motive behind putting this on the front page is pretty obvious to the discerning mind and the strategy seems to be working,but for how long?.Sometimes one gets to wonder whether nairaland is meant to unite us a nation or divide us by inciting and pitting one ethnic group against the other . I want to believe the owner of nairaland wants a "fatwa" declared on him before he realises that he is not getting his priorities right.And maybe he would create an "igbo for igbos" section as a face saving measure like he did for muslims.

If you are lacking "quality" and newsworthy items,I can help out. For your information,am planning to rob the CBN and am Igbo by the way,I hope this makes the front page too.

i'm neutral and i enjoy my neutrality. . .

But this has 2 be The MOST correct-thinking IgbO On this forum!!

I Like this Man already!!!
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by odoguigbo: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Are you sure of all these fake talks that you just want to use and stain the name of Igbos. See, I don't believe all these stupid talks of nigeria governmement against Igbos; but when they see the truth they will pave it as a mad man's character, like the one they arrested some days ago. Nigeria government, I hate you for passion!!!
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by kheart(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
Charles.nerd:
Now how is this news front page worthy,if not to cause disaffection and drive traffic for the owners of nairaland.No one is denying the fact that this crime actually happened,it did happen,but the motive behind putting this on the front page is pretty obvious to the discerning mind and the strategy seems to be working,but for how long?.Sometimes one gets to wonder whether nairaland is meant to unite us a nation or divide us by inciting and pitting one ethnic group against the other . I want to believe the owner of nairaland wants a "fatwa" declared on him before he realises that he is not getting his priorities right.And maybe he would create an "igbo for igbos" section as a face saving measure like he did for muslims.

If you are lacking "quality" and newsworthy items,I can help out. For your information,am planning to rob the CBN and am Igbo by the way,I hope this makes the front page too.

sharap
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by kheart(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
odoguigbo: Are you sure of all these fake talks that you just want to use and stain the name of Igbos. See, I don't believe all these stupid talks of nigeria governmement against Igbos; but when they see the truth they will pave it as a mad man's character, like the one they arrested some days ago. Nigeria government, I hate you for passion!!!
criminality dey ibos DNA
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by kobikwelu(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
we have seen intelligent people come here tell the truth based on facts,

simultaneuously, we see NAMAs and Malus come here and display stupidity...

90% of the bandwagoners cant even construct simple english...
this says alot about their thinking ability...

tribal and primodial beasts
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by kheart(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
Smooyis: The earlier igbos recognise d fact that something is fundamentally wrong with the race, just as it is with the yoruba or hausa or ijaw races, the better. No race is perfect. They should stop defending the iniquities of their kinsmen just bc he is their kinsmen. And we must not visit d guilt of single individual on the whole race. To me there are very many igbos who are of great integrity who i work with and have as friends. So am bothered and bored by d tribalistic tendencies of many nairalanders on various issues raised here. It is a pity that we can descend so low in this age.
i am a REALIST, Wat re u?
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Blueboy0402: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Ibhoes are their own enemy in Naija.

I said sth about ibhoes being behind boko haram a few months ago. O ma se!

I had ignored this thinking it's the comment of someone asleep and farting at the same time. But I realized I was wrong.

Are you insinuating that because of the nefarious activity of this imposter, the Igbos are behind boko haram? You are one of my good friends on NL because of your name (Ileke Idi) but your comment is rather pathetic, myopic, childish, unacceptable and should be condemed by men of goodwill.

Are you not aware that a group can start a cause and it can be hyjacked by others?

Are you not aware that boko haram has on several occassion denied responsibility of some crime saying such act wasnt carried out by its members?

Ileke-Idi sho ra ooooooo.........
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Isabellasnow(f): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
I am based in Zaria n my dad's elder brother was the 'man' that was threatened by d guy in question n he doesnt believe d crap story abt dat guy being responsible 4 any killings.
He was with his police friend wen d cal came in demanding 50,000 naira 4rm a well known milonnaire in return 4 his life, it sounded more like a desperate guy tryin 2 use d heat in d town 2 make money.
The guy askd dat d money b kept in a bush directly facing a chain of stores which is in d heart of d town.
He then sat in one of those stores n send an 'almajiri' to go n pick it 4 him. On handin d money ova 2 d guy, d guy was nabbed. At first his action was thought funny until d police started parading him as an asassin responsible 4 d murder of d slain Igbo men. The guy has bin tortured almost to d poin of death n stil maintained dat he only wanted 2 make quick money. Everybody knows dat d police only wanted 2 calm d Igbo comunity because of deir agitation n make it look like dey r deir own enemies. We all knw dat d hausa big men r responsible 4 d killings because dey belive dat d Ibos r controlin deir wealth n economy n dey have promised 2 kill deir Igbo competitor n dat is what dey r doin. D earlier d police stop refusin bribe n face d real thing d better 4 dem.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
ifee-gee:
Reconstruct it,since u didn't read the sarcasm and lighter note in b/w.Ur type move around n/land with ur crab syndrom.Yeye.

Poor grammar usage and sentence agreement!
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
[quote author=franchizy]I have always said it that 90% of Boko Haram sects are igbos and christians. God is vindicating us the Muslims. More truth will come out. Insha Allah[/quote
the only truth that will come is exposure of all those that are providing support for this Jihad. And all those who are using state instrument to tell the world the wrong thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Section 37: Is Wire-Tapping Someone's Private Phone Conversation Legal? / FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide / Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.