Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer (20099 Views)

Go After Killer Herdsmen: Buhari Orders CDS, IGP / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
Charles.nerd:
Now how is this news front page worthy,if not to cause disaffection and drive traffic for the owners of nairaland.No one is denying the fact that this crime actually happened,it did happen,but the motive behind putting this on the front page is pretty obvious to the discerning mind and the strategy seems to be working,but for how long?.Sometimes one gets to wonder whether nairaland is meant to unite us a nation or divide us by inciting and pitting one ethnic group against the other . I want to believe the owner of nairaland wants a "fatwa" declared on him before he realises that he is not getting his priorities right.And maybe he would create an "igbo for igbos" section as a face saving measure like he did for muslims.

If you are lacking "quality" and newsworthy items,I can help out. For your information,am planning to rob the CBN and am Igbo by the way,I hope this makes the front page too.

well its a general forum, its not supposed to have a defined quality, gigo - garbage in garbage out
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by egoldman(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
still waiting for answers to the questions below ;

OK so Igbos are the ones committing crimes in Nigeria ? They are the real Boko Haram right ? So why not the rest of Nigeria do away with this criminal Igbos ? Why not let this criminal Igbos separate from Nigeria and be on their own so they wont commit all the crimes of bombing in the name of Boko Haram ? Or does the rest of Nigeria still want to stay with this criminal Igbos ? Anyone got answers ?
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by felifeli: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]
How to make Egusi Soup[/size]

Ingredients

Egusi (Melon) seeds - 3 cigar cups | 600g
Red Palm Oil – 2 cooking spoons
Beef – Best cut and Shaki (cow tripe)
Fish – Dry Fish and Stock Fish
Crayfish
Pepper and Salt to taste
Vegetable – Pumpkin leaves or Bitter leaf
Seasoning – 3 Maggi or Knorr cubes
Traditional Seasoning – 1 Okpei (optional)
Tools I used

Cooker: Buy it in USA | in UK
Deep Pot: Buy it in USA | in UK
Spice grinder for grinding egusi (melon) seeds: Buy it in USA | in UK
Spatula: Buy it in USA | in UK
Chopping board: Buy it in USA | in UK
Knives: Buy it in USA | in UK
Before you cook Egusi Soup

Before preparing the soup, soak the dry fish for about half an hour. Boil the stockfish for 20 minutes and leave in the pot with the hot water to soak for about an hour.
Much closer to your cooking time, grind the Egusi with a dry mill. Grind the crayfish and the dry pepper separately and set aside. Wash the vegetable to be used. Cut into tiny pieces.
Boil the shaki, stock fish and dry fish in 1 litre of water till they are well done. First sign of a done shaki is that the cuts will start curling on itself.
Wash the beef to be used for the soup and place in a pot and start steaming at medium heat. There is no need to add water at this stage. When the meat is done, add 3 cubes of Maggi/Knorr. This method makes the meat cook faster while retaining all the taste. Also meat contains lots of water and you will notice that the water content increases as the meat starts to boil.
Cooking Directions

There are two main methods of cooking egusi soup. These we will call oil before egusi and egusi before oil. Confusing? Not.
Oil Before Egusi

Put 2 cooking spoons of red palm oil into a dry pot and set on the stove to heat. As soon as the oil is clearer, add the ground egusi and start frying. This should be done at low heat to avoid burning. Keep frying till you see the egusi getting drier. One sign of this is that it will start sticking to the bottom of the pot.
Now, start adding the shaki/fish stock little by little while still turning the egusi. When the stock is exhausted and you feel that the soup is still too thick, you can add more water. If your choice of vegetable is bitterleaf, it should be added now as well.
Cover the pot and cook for 30 to 45 minutes. The egusi is done when you notice that the oil has risen to the surface of the mix and separated from the mix. If this is the case, add the fish, shaki and meat. Also add pepper and salt to taste. If pumpkin leaves (or any other soft vegetable) is your choice, please add it now.
Cover the pot and leave everything to steam together for 5 minutes.
The egusi soup is ready to be served with amala, Eba (garri), pounded yam or cassava fufu.
Egusi Before Oil

This method produces a healthier egusi soup. This is because there is no frying involved.
In this method, as soon as the shaki, fish and meat are done, remove them from the stock and place in a different pot or plate.
Add the ground egusi to the stock and cook for 40 minutes. You will notice the clear egusi oil coming to the surface of the soup.
Add 2 cooking spoons of red palm oil, the meat, fish, bitter leaves (if it is your choice of vegetable) pepper and salt to taste and cook for another 10 minutes. Now, add the pumpkin leaves if is your choice of vegetables, stir the soup and turn off the heat.
The egusi soup is ready to be served with amala, Eba (garri), pounded yam or cassava fufu.

Enjoy. . . .

You no add ugu ... sorry i don see am . grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
franchizy:

Ewu Congo, igbos will weep and sorrow in anguish 4 all the artrocities they have comitted, igbos have the highest population in each state of the North, they formed the Boko Haram just to make quick money, they have killed many muslims, burnt many churches. Allah will punish igbos one by one. Shameless tribe

u ar a finished entity and plz don't run cos am very happy I saw u reply me ie cool and recommendable. But wait so boko haram no be muslims get'am again? No be boko haram wan make all north become muslim? Thank U after answering these questions. Lemme say I know U ar very sad u ar a muslim and don't know how to escape cos u ar very sure na ur own papa go slaughter U pack ur meat 4 next salla. No dey use any opportunity U see 2 shift wetin ur atrocious and vampire religion dey commit, I pity una I swear. Y una no go bomb'am dey der,, at least we ar caught wen we commit ours, allow urselves 2 be caught na.. By d way..wich tribe ar u lemme me start from der. I can see ur imbechile mum have done anoda mistake in adding anoda misery 2 d planet. Like I said ask her if they cleared everytn from her uterine wall wen she had u as a miscarriage cos part of ur brain fit still dey hang inside der or is she stil claiming 2 dat
her aboki boyfriend dat u normally call uncle dat she is still a virgin. I dowere isi ka ikpu ochicha na ahu menses ya
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
meerah25:
fool to the HIGHES order. .what a blind,dumb,deaf creature are you?frustrated idiot u r so ignorant without an iota knowledge of what islam is. .so shut d f***k up illiterate!
meerah25:
@bolded, yea am an illiterate and u ar a bh illiteratess, from ur picx i can see y u ar putting on dat bedsheet on ur head, d northern sun don bleach d only part of ur brain dat tends to work cos i can see d spring in ur head is broken. Come y ur face dey like dat? U don change ur sanitary pad 2da or ar u using d normal potland cement bag ur family normally uses wen they are seeing their menses ie y they p.un.ies smell like a sewer lined wid decaying corpse. Shey am an illiterate? Watz 2 + 2 = ? Don't write it with arabic cos I know ie d next thing u'l do... Am waiting cluthole. Islam!!! Religion of urine

Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
egoldman: still waiting for answers to the questions below ;

OK so Igbos are the ones committing crimes in Nigeria ? They are the real Boko Haram right ? So why not the rest of Nigeria do away with this criminal Igbos ? Why not let this criminal Igbos separate from Nigeria and be on their own so they wont commit all the crimes of bombing in the name of Boko Haram ? Or does the rest of Nigeria still want to stay with this criminal Igbos ? Anyone got answers ?

[size=13pt]MASSOB --> The Movement for the Actualization of the Soveriegn State of BOKOHARAM[/size]
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

[size=13pt]MASSOB --> The Movement for the Actualization of the Soveriegn State of BOKOHARAM[/size]
see as ur name dey like mushroom wey get candidiasis
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by realkendy(f): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2012
Most of the tribal wars in this forum are fueled by the hausas bearing ibo or yoruba names and lauging at southerners tearing one another apart.
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by Dainfamous: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Ibhoes will do anything to harm their own people in in the name of money.

My ones kin cannot protect him, then who will protect him?

So Ibhoe criminals are now hiding under the guise of bokoharam? This is too much.
you are now too old for a grandma to be doing things like these....you suppose to be taking ur grand kids to park by now not chasing young igbo boys on NL....
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by uzoexcel(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
you are senile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
*Ileke-IdI:
Ibhoes are their own enemy in Naija.

I said sth about ibhoes being behind boko haram a few months ago. O ma se!
Re: Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer by hardbody: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
ameer!:
my sister biko o,tek am easy abegiii

Write your questioning english language please

Write your question in English language please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Shares Free Kerosene In Abia Ahead Of Governorship Election / President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today / Section 37: Is Wire-Tapping Someone's Private Phone Conversation Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.