Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (72911 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
247naijagossip: This is serious o!!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vDJKRSqu_gg/UIvO5I-MtFI/AAAAAAAAl3g/yvKOiS9R1EQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source- SOURCE

sheck that burry inthe name of JESUS bishop David sheck that burry in the name of the lord! Azanto that burry that Jesus gave your Azanto tha burry in the name of Dbanj grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by wakes: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]
YOU ARE BLESSED!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
wakes:
YOU ARE BLESSED!

Mgba we don hear you! oya make u kuku carry your sister make im bless her burry well well, so that she go fit Dance Azanto well well! grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by ay0201(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2012

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vDJKRSqu_gg/UIvO5I-MtFI/AAAAAAAAl3g/yvKOiS9R1EQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source- SOURCE
Some pishure.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by PastorKun(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2012

Source- SOURCE

Maga don pay, shout hallelujah!!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by odehaj: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ah papa,thank you for being a blessing to your generation,you have indeed,impacted your world.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by lapagegirl(f): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
@ Op Oyedepos life ur dream keep dreaming it while he is living it.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by wizzmc: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
why could guys be stu**d here, so disgusting!! Imagine what you re saying about a man of God. soon ur brain did not tell u dat people av been dancing ds step b4 som1 came to cal it one useless azonto.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by dapmillz(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Where's the Azonto??...mscheew! Wrong post...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
wizzmc: why could guys be stu**d here, so disgusting!! Imagine what you re saying about a man of God. soon ur brain did not tell u dat people av been dancing ds step b4 som1 came to cal it one useless azonto.

Azonto ASSzonto which ever one ! Bishop sheck that burry jo grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by alagbasuyi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
From d litle dt I knw bout nairaland,I think its only seun nd mukina dt can brng any thread to d front page(I stand to b corektd).des two are jst bunch of confused being wt mch hatred in dir minds for ds man kos I wonder au dy kip brngn trash to d front page as regards ds man.do dy derive pleasure doin it

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Diligence: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
dance na dance, if i dance in the church and u decide to label a name on that dance, na u absolutely sabi!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Thermythorpe(f): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
cool It's cool!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by awesomet1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
wakes:
YOU ARE BLESSED!
Amen! And you too bro!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Any special reason why they should not?
How is he any different from the typical money-grabbing Nigerian politician? And why in the world would anyone need him in order to make sense of their world? Oh, i get. Nigerians have never thought for themselves.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by crisycent: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
@247naijagossip(f) Get a life!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by twentycent(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Bertbert: abeg do nah...me sef dey wait for groundnut. grin grin grin

Ooooohh..una too dey rush d bowl of garri nah, my groundnut don finish sef*rushes to aboki shop to get more groundnut* ok am back..ooooh una don finish d garri sef.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Bombuzby(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dr. Whizy:
Mscheeeeeww!!!! Continues drinkn garri
relax...s0up dey 4 fire...mtcheeeew in advance
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Abbott(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Guys, i jux finish makiin eba with efo elegushi and sallah meat....make we continue to wack.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Abbott: Guys, i jux finish makiin eba with efo elegushi and sallah meat....make we continue to wack.
Kai! you too dey enjoy o!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Abbott(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
Adalu dey inside coola with ewa agoyin, garri lebu n ijebu sef dey....make we enjoy the life of our head, we no sabi 2morrow back.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Abbott(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
Unlike button don dey nairaland! Nigeria/Nairaland is progressing.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
I SAW THIS TOPIC ON THE FRONT PAGE AND I DECIDED TO CHECK IT MAYBE VIEWING IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY REDUCE THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET, TO MY UTMOST SURPRISE THE PRICE OF GARRI STILL REMAIN 500 NAIRA PER PAINT RUBBER!! cry cry cry
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Websolution: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
Who told u that he's dancing azonto?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
IS AZONTO NOW A CRIME?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by obas01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
buchibabe:

Lol. Make I bring groundnut?
I get Sugar wth kulikuli.. Make I join una .
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH: I SAW THIS TOPIC ON THE FRONT PAGE AND I DECIDED TO CHECK IT MAYBE VIEWING IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY REDUCE THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET, TO MY UTMOST SURPRISE THE PRICE OF GARRI STILL REMAIN 500 NAIRA PER PAINT RUBBER!! cry cry cry
YOU IGNORAMUS! YOU JUST INCREASED THE PRICE OF THE GARRI!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by PlantainBoy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dr. Whizy:
Mscheeeeeww!!!! Continues drinkn garri
I hope you made the garri with sugar, milk & groundnut?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by 1313(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
There are things I don't talk about and thread I don't comment. This is one of them. Next thread please.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
pastormustwacc:
YOU IGNORAMUS! YOU JUST INCREASED THE PRICE OF THE GARRI!

WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME NAA?
I BOUGHT YELLOW GARRI TODAY AT THE RATE OF 500 NAIRA PER PAINT RUBBER, YOU CAN GO TO THE MARKET TO FIND OUT..
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by odehaj: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
The secrets of men are in their stories! Is it not cheaper dancing,praising God and be blessed that the whole world would be studying you like a textbook,than being an occult member?May GOD continue to bless you that the entire globes will worship God for your sake!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:

WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME NAA?
I BOUGHT YELLOW GARRI TODAY AT THE RATE OF 500 NAIRA PER PAINT RUBBER, YOU CAN GO TO THE MARKET TO FIND OUT..
50O WHAT? You sure say that one no be black market so?

"Since the sudden hike, we now sell the custard bucket measure of garri for N600 against N300, while the two and half cups measure now sells for N100."
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/prices-of-food-iitems-rise-in-umuahia/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.