Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (72934 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by bigmaut: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
If d bishop dances azonto then his members will ogiririnya on the ceiling grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by bami2006(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
He's dancing 2 appreciate GOD . Are u in church 4 paparazo or 2 serve God? God wil reward u.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by mruwaifo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Psalm 67:5

Let the people praise thee

NAIRALAND SHOULD LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE OH!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by novakid(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Why do some JOBLESS BABARIC ELEMENTS just derive joy in posting allegations against this man of God?
This pastor is actually dancing in the best way known to him...now you come here to ascribe his dance to azonto...

SMH very slowly for you @Poster

its not a must for you post something if you don't have any reasonable thing to post...
Get a life @poster cos the man of God doesn't even know you exist undecided
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by belloijumuralph(f): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
4 God's sake I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ ds hw too dance azonto?mak una mouth no goo bend one day º°˚˚°ºoo wt wot U̶̲̥̅̊ wrt n say
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by snowprince01(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
Enjoy man
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by tailor(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
because he is reacher than their fathers that is why they chose to envy him.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by deebrain(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
twilliamx:

Mscheeeeeeeewwwww...#adds groundnut

Mscheeeeeew....adds sugar.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by feranmi271(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2012
So pastor most not dance again abi? a beg o leave the man of God allow. How do you know that the man is dancing Azoto and is it a crime to dance Azoto? watch your pen and beware. Azoto ko, kukere ni... join me drink gari shocked
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by marychi18: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2012
pheesayor: +when the spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I will dance like David danced±

§ø i§ there a time when d spirit of d devil comes upon u? And if yes, when it comes, who do u dance like? *just askin* coz i fink dat sayin or song i§ totally out of context.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by wizzmc: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2012
[b][color=#990000]
NAIRALANDERS!! dis has to stop
I want to believe some people are swerving away from the purpose of the use of Nairaland. We now have people who specialize in raining abuses on each other while some people do  no better thing with their membership profile than to castigate, criticize and speak ill of men of God. I can't condone the likes someone posting the picture of Bishop Oyedepo and saying he is dancing azonto. Don't you know it is absolutely wrong for you to open your mouth to speak (or use your fingers to type ) anyhow about men of God. Without being sentimental, I know of a truth that there is no religion that supports disrespect and disregard to their leaders. 
Spiritual leaders are meant to be respected because they are God's mouth to the people. We know of some people that kill their fellow human being all in the name of fighting against anyone the disrespects their spiritual leader. If you have any issue with any spiritual leader, discuss it with sanity of mind and heart for you not to unravel the wrath of God upon yourself. And of course you'll agree with me that nothing you have said or you will say here will change any man, you just keep suffering your mouth. How long are you going to continue in this immaturity of the highest order.
If you can achieved at least 10% of what Oyedepo has achieved in life, downrightly, it is certain you will not have the luxury of time for such talks.
Why not keep those lips of yours with all diligence and apply it to wisdom.
In a nutshell we cannot continue to have immature people here . He that walks with the wise shall be wise. Nothing but foolish utterances will come out of the mouth of a fool.
Anyone here should be matured enough, and also maturity should reflect in whatever they post and comments viz.
This ought to be a forum where important issues bothering the mind of youths and members generally should be discussed, mix ideas from all works of life, make friends, and above all get informed and updated with every happenings around you both at national and international levels.
[/color][/b]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by MissCorrection: 1:01am On Oct 28, 2012
datola: I am not sure the story is true because I have seen this dance picture long before the Azonto craze. Hope this is not just to embarras the Bishop.

Embarrass
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by MissCorrection: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2012
feranmi271: So pastor most not dance again abi? a beg o leave the man of God allow. How do you know that the man is dancing Azoto and is it a crime to dance Azoto? watch your pen and beware. Azoto ko, kukere ni... join me drink gari shocked

Azonto sad
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Double Mscheeeeeeeww!! #joins to drink garri#

Adds more garri, milk and milo. @ poster. u don chop 2day?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by lumeneng22: 2:37am On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author= lumeneng22] Front page storie[quote /]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by nyabingi(m): 4:45am On Oct 28, 2012
Dr. Whizy:
Mscheeeeeww!!!! Continues drinkn garri
I beg remain the gari for me make i go buy beans!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Meristem: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Tripple mtcheeew!!! ##Joins the Garri-Fest too##

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Heymus(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Dancing for God is beautiful, we glorify God for his Life.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by patostation(m): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2012
This one na praying mantis dance no be azonto. Alanta or suo would be more appropriate
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Abmarshalo(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2012
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL TO DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by UD101(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Triple Mscheeeeeeeww!!! Abeg gimme spoon
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Joshcoli(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2012
ItsModella:
mschewwwww...#adds kuli kuli sef.

Finished the garri now drinking the water
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by solomonkane(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2012
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL TO DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]

If 53 people liked this piece of gutter trash, wonder how many patients are left at Yaba Right (ARO). Someone posted an innocent picture with no negative comments, yet you OLEDEPO worshipers are still not satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2012
Joshcoli:

Finished the garri now drinking the water

Dashes out to buy more garri!

Men dey wait..
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2012
Looks left and right, then *pisses* on the thread (after drinking too much garri).
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc: Looks left and right, then *pisses* on the thread (after drinking too much garri).

I pass tissue give you
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Jayjey(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2012
The poster of this thread is threading on the wrong path and may see the wrath of God.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Dagods(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2012
Na wa 4 dis guyz sef,one day its gonna be fireman dancin "go down low". yawnn,,,,,,,mtcheeeeew.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Jayjey: The poster of this thread is threading on the wrong path and may see the wrath of God.
Well, you christians have better forgive the poster (and stop pissing on the op), but i have forgiven him, and those offended should forgive the poster too - so that God can forgive you. I hope i am forgiven for pissing on the thread too.

Clearly, Jesus preached forgiveness. Unforgiveness will damn a christian forever.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by salafiyy: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2012
HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND HIM
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by PastorKun(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Well, you christians have better forgive the poster (and stop pissing on the op), but i have forgiven him, and those offended should forgive the poster too - so that God can forgive you. I hope i am forgiven for pissing on the thread too.

Clearly, Jesus preached forgiveness. Unforgiveness will damn a christian forever.

Oyedepo followers don't follow the teachings of christ, they follow Oyedepo and believe in cursing their perceived enemies like Oyedepo reguarly does instead of the forgiveness that christ taught.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2012
Excellent explanation, no wonder they seem to posses so much negative energies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.