Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (73104 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by elcatino: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2012
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL TO DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]
#Gbam# God bless u plenty
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by MissCorrection: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Well, you christians have better forgive the poster (and stop pissing on the op), but i have forgiven him, and those offended should forgive the poster too - so that God can forgive you. I hope i am forgiven for pissing on the thread too.

Clearly, Jesus preached forgiveness. Unforgiveness will damn a christian forever.

Should
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by MissCorrection: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc: Excellent explanation, no wonder they seem to posses so much negative energies.

Possess

Energy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by iykak47: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2012
I don't understand the reason people are criticizing the op, she did not make any negative comment against Bishop Oyedepo, if i may ask where is it written that dancing azonto is a sin?
All these churchgoers fanatics should stop deceiving themselves. God is for everyone, nobody can monopolize God.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2012
MissCorrection:

Possess

Energy
Thank you very much "sistah gurl", these are the kinda people that should have been used to grade our Nigerian IQ, we would not have scored 69!

iykak47: I don't understand the reason people are criticizing the op, she did not make any negative comment against Bishop Oyedepo, if i may ask where is it written that dancing azonto is a sin?
All these churchgoers fanatics should stop deceiving themselves. God is for everyone, nobody can monopolize God.
Yes, these winners people appear to be full of negativity and i don tire for them o. What is even bothering me is the fact that it seems they dont even understand the bible again or have totally abandoned the teachings of Jesus.

They are not even showing the fruits of the holy spirit - they are manifesting like the spirit of the antichrist. No wonder their MASTER dey try use slap to drive out WINCH SPIRIT instead of USING THE NAME OF JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by bidexolumanish(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
[b][/b][i][/i][i][/i]WETIN COME BE UNA BUSSINESS WITH PERSON WEY THEY USE DANCE PRAISE IM GOD,,MAKE UNA SIT DOWN DEY ENVY AM WHIE IM DEY CONTINUE TO GROW IN HIS LIFEWETIN COME BE UNA BUSSINESS WITH PERSON WEY THEY USE DANCE PRAISE IM GOD,,MAKE UNA SIT DOWN DEY ENVY AM WHIE IM DEY CONTINUE TO GROW IN HIS LIFEWETIN COME BE UNA BUSSINESS WITH PERSON WEY THEY USE DANCE PRAISE IM GOD,,MAKE UNA SIT DOWN DEY ENVY AM WHIE IM DEY CONTINUE TO GROW IN HIS LIFE
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Thank you very much "sistah gurl", these are the kinda people that should have been used to grade our Nigerian IQ, we would not have scored 69!

Yes, these winners people appear to be full of negativity and i don tire for them o. What is even bothering me is the fact that it seems they dont even understand the bible again or have totally abandoned the teachings of Jesus.

They are not even showing the fruits of the holy spirit - they are manifesting like the spirit of the antichrist. No wonder their MASTER dey try use slap to drive out WINCH SPIRIT instead of USING THE NAME OF JESUS.

Hmmm! Be mindful of the way you talk man.... Jesus is watching
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by farolee(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
datola: I am not sure the story is true because I have seen this dance picture long before the Azonto craze. Hope this is not just to embarras the Bishop.
bishop pls dance and dance even if na azonto, so far is unto the lord .haters go and die.i waiting for nl to annouce it when you fart.they no get work
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by thunderstorm1: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
Dats not azonto dance.stop spreading scandals abt my bishop or else na u sabi oo
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by wizard01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
So I should cry cos he is dancing AZONTO that even my mother dances, Mtcheeeew!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by fairygeh(f): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
So?make we tear pant?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by fairygeh(f): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
Very sure papa doesnt even know what azonto dance i§,He is ju§t having his own frEestyle dance,SMH
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by sayitout1: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
op. In the whole of the bible, one if not the only person who was cursed and became barren was the woman who laughed and mocked the man of God ''IN HER HEART'' because of the way he was dancing to GOD.

Friends its not funny. Be careful with the way you joke or mock Men of God whether he is right or wrong cos you didn't call he, God did.

...wise up!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by bigmaut: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
if bishop oyede can dance azonto then his members will dance kerewa on d roof top grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by yaksh: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2012
cn u imagin at d place of worship, dats y we said dey nid 2 go bck 2 book n read it wel
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by ogoamaka99(m): 4:41am On Oct 29, 2012
yaksh: cn u imagin at d place of worship, dats y we said dey nid 2 go bck 2 book n read it wel
@ yakash,
PLEASE THIS IS A FORUM, MIND YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT WRITING SMS TO SOMEONE WITH YOUR PHONE. SO STOP USING SMS LANGUAGE IN POSTING FOR PEOPLE TO READ AS NOBODY CHARGES YOU NO MATTER THE LENGTH OF YOUR POST.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2012
SEUN dont allow mods destroy what you built all these years..... putting this kind of thing in front page to tarnish the Image of a man of God
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by blessbe: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2012
Becare4 on what u say about men of God. The papa that i know, does not dance Azonto, and even if he dances Azonto, he danced it in the sights of God. There4, be warned!!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by victorNRceo: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2012
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL TO DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]
Abeg shut up! For ur mind na,u get integrity;shey e bad to trend d man aZonto style. But dat dance no resemble aZonto o!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pure123: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
martyns303: Some1 correct me but is there not a place in the Bible where it says King David was dancing and praising God so much so that his clothes starts falling off still he doesn't care, and the Daughter of Saul dispise David in her HEART, and she was Barren for the rest of her life? Miss poster be careful let not ur case be like that of Saul's Daughter. She did it in her heart, urs is even done openly, one can only imagine. My 2 cent.

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL..............BARENESS IS THE REWARD OF ANY ONE THAT DESPIES ANYONE THAT PRAISES GOD.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Modish guy: The latest Network Marketing Website where you get paid N300 from each person you invite. . . Click here to join and start making money online. http://www./register.php?r=vincent or Go to www. & put <THIS MODISH GUY IS A SCAMMER HE SCAMMED ME N2,200 IN THE NAME THAT HE SALES LIBERTY RESERVE IS 2GO NAME IS LEGALWEALTH HE USES THAT NAME TO SCAMM LOTS OF NIGERIAN THE PHONE NUMBER HE GAVE ME IS 08183911619 CALL THE NUMBER WHAT U WILL HEAR IS THE NUMBER IS INCORRECT....SO NAIJA BE CAREFUL ,,....I ALMOST KILLED MY SELF B'COS N2,200 IS NOT A CHICKEN CHANGEvincent> as your refferal.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Modish guy: The latest Network Marketing Website where you get paid N300 from each person you invite. . . Click here to join and start making money online. http://www./register.php?r=jefdickies or Go to www. & put <jefdickies> as your refferal.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
THIS MODISH GUY IS A SCAMMER HE SCAMMED ME N2,200 IN THE NAME THAT HE SALES LIBERTY RESERVE IS 2GO NAME IS LEGALWEALTH HE USES THAT NAME TO SCAMM LOTS OF NIGERIAN THE PHONE NUMBER HE GAVE ME IS 08183911619 CALL THE NUMBER WHAT U WILL HEAR IS THE NUMBER IS INCORRECT....SO NAIJA BE CAREFUL ,,....I ALMOST KILLED MY SELF B'COS N2,200 IS NOT A CHICKEN CHANGE
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by buchibabe: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
jefdickies: THIS MODISH GUY IS A SCAMMER HE SCAMMED ME N2,200 IN THE NAME THAT HE SALES LIBERTY RESERVE IS 2GO NAME IS LEGALWEALTH HE USES THAT NAME TO SCAMM LOTS OF NIGERIAN THE PHONE NUMBER HE GAVE ME IS 08183911619 CALL THE NUMBER WHAT U WILL HEAR IS THE NUMBER IS INCORRECT....SO NAIJA BE CAREFUL ,,....I ALMOST KILLED MY SELF B'COS N2,200 IS NOT A CHICKEN CHANGE

Eziokwu? Tnx for informin us jare
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by vandarsar(m): 1:50am On Nov 03, 2012
Very foolish of you to type in capital letter... Get a life or go die in church

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2012
vandarsar: Very foolish of you to type in capital letter... Get a life or go die in church

haba, why una wan lynch the poster now?

Anyway, this thread is very hot o, chai!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by wizzmc: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
He that walketh with the wise shall be wise, company of fools shall be destroyed>>>>Prov. 13:20 (KJV)
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Oyedepo followers don't follow the teachings of christ, they follow Oyedepo and believe in cursing their perceived enemies like Oyedepo reguarly does instead of the forgiveness that christ taught.
I was in a naming ceremony today heard the pastor praying for the newborn in the name of Oyedepo! Evidence of the end of times anyway. Maybe we should create a thread to look into the teachings of this so called man God and compare with what the bible this may prove him wrong or right, With my 25 years of studying the bible as a baptist and clear understanding of the bible, I doubt the authencity of Oyedepo as a man of God. Please his followers should nt attack me ooo.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by drjoehr: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2013
na to dey drink garri and groundnut oh....
jobless guys dey dis world oh....
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by RaphaelGlory: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
HOW CAN ONE UNDERSTAND WHAT HE NEVER HAD, I DON'T BLEM YOU GUYS, ITS ALL because YOU HAVEN'T WITHNESS REAL PRIASE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THAT'S WHY YOU ARE BUSY CRITICIZING A MAN OF GOD WHO IS PRAISING GOD IN HIS OWN WAY,
HIS NAME IS DAVID AND HE IS DANCING TO GOD LIKE DAVE DANCED, AZONTO OR NOT THAT SHOUL NOT BE YOUR BUSINESS...PAPA DANCE ANYTHING DANCEABLE AM DANCING WITH...AZONTO oo KUKERE OOO SASA OOO AWILO OOO AM DAM DANCING TOO..... I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY PAPA DAVID OYEDEPO NO MATTER THE TRASH PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY ABOUT HIM....AM PROUD BLESSED TO BE A WINNER, PAPA CARRY GO JOOR.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by gont(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
please jayjey, i really want to get intouch with you. I saw ur post about trainin a chemist in quality control....pls drop ur email or email me... Talk2gont@gmail.com
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by emmyd2(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2013
wait first,afterwasting my time goin throgh dis post,u guyz n╰_╯irelanders or wat soo ever u call yurself didnt even post d pics, den wA's d point of it all.abeg mke una comot dis stuf from net self.Dis's fraud na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.