Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!! (3253 Views)

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
!!!
Re: !!! by onila(f): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
undecided
Re: !!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
the buttheads in this world
Re: !!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
Una no fit talk abi? Maybe bashing wud have made it beta
Re: !!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
bashing or no bashing, wats stupid is stupid tongue

1 Like

Re: !!! by shizzle11(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
bennyraz: Una no fit talk abi? Maybe bashing wud have made it beta

Lol @ bashing wld hv made it beta, op no mind dem!

But seriously, na d packaging dey make dem gurls look 'sumptious' and 'édible' thus making them look presentable and desirable IMO...lolz

Jst imagine how wor-wor babes go look without those packaging you listed above
'
Re: !!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
yo what's the problem with ya Ben? undecided
Re: !!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
onila: undecided
For onila to remain speechless, this thread is quite dumb!
Re: !!! by Cuteobi(f): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
By d time dey go remove all those enhancements for nite,na dat time wey u go know yaself! Don't be fooled bro
Re: !!! by 190theclown: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cuteobi: By d time dey go remove all those enhancements for nite,na dat time wey u go know yaself! Don't be fooled bro

ROTFL into borrow pit grin grin
Re: !!! by waleski(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fact: most nigerian gurl's dress,make-up etc at any point in the day is not up to a thousand naira,ladies have cheap clothes just go to the major markets and you see d big gurls bargaining tops,jeggins etc its packaging is really the way
Re: !!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
Cuteobi: By d time dey go remove all those enhancements for nite,na dat time wey u go know yaself! Don't be fooled bro
coming from a lady... RFLMAOOOOOOO
Re: !!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
shizzle11:

Lol @ bashing wld hv made it beta, op no mind dem!

But seriously, na d packaging dey make dem gurls look 'sumptious' and 'édible' thus making them look presentable and desirable IMO...lolz

Jst imagine how wor-wor babes go look without those packaging you listed above
'
yea.. more like suya with onions and sauce..lol
Re: !!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
~vicky~:
yo what's the problem with ya Ben? undecided
nothing sweetie.. abi you sef dey paint urself cuz i admire dem alot grin grin
Re: !!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
waleski: Fact: most nigerian gurl's dress,make-up etc at any point in the day is not up to a thousand naira,ladies have cheap clothes just go to the major markets and you see d big gurls bargaining tops,jeggins etc its packaging is really the way
yeeeepaaaa.. lmao. so you mean dey purchase okrika
Re: !!! by shizzle11(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2012
bennyraz: yea.. more like suya with onions and sauce..lol
grin
Re: !!! by xynerise: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2012
Kids undecided

1 Like

Re: !!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2012
Wats with NLers and bashing of nigerian girls these dayz?! undecided It aint no ones fault dat you've been unfortunate in meeting d silly ones. There are lots of good and decent girls out there.
Next??
Re: !!! by onila(f): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: For onila to remain speechless, this thread is quite dumb!
grin
Re: !!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
booqee: Wats with NLers and bashing of nigerian girls these dayz?! undecided It aint no ones fault dat you've been unfortunate in meeting d silly ones. There are lots of good and decent girls out there.
Next??
i no bash any Nigerian girl o... angry angry I was only appreciating their beauty and packaging grin grin don't get it twisted.. Nigerian Girls a very Beautifull grin
Re: !!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
bennyraz: nothing sweetie.. abi you sef dey paint urself cuz i admire dem alot grin grin

Im guessing u intended joking with this thread. Cos ds response up here makes me wnt 2 visualize u laughing out loud while ur high on smoke & reading d responses hia. If its a joke, den ur thread is funny.

On d contrary, almost evry lady dey makeup nowadays so get used 2 it.
Re: !!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Im guessing u intended joking with this thread. Cos ds response up here makes me wnt 2 visualize u laughing out loud while ur high on smoke & reading d responses hia. If its a joke, den ur thread is funny.

On d contrary, almost evry lady dey makeup nowadays so get used 2 it.
i don't smoke.. the funniest thing is I admire women with high taste of fashion wink i expect every cloth to look good on you, I expect the fingernails, hair, eyelashes to be good grin
Re: !!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]I wonder what the world will turn into o.. Anywhere I go to, I can't help but notice beautiful girls, i go online.. i see beautiful girls? Nice dressing, make-ups, pictures and all that.. In fact i don tire i wonder how married men are coping sha it's like a big punishment on them especially when the beauty of the wife starts to fade..LOL. Generally, i think Nigerian Girls are really packaging themselves with Colors.. the fingernails, the hair, the jeans, the eyelashes and all that.. grin grin Really impressive! or guys when was the last time you saw an ugly Nigeria Girl wink wink[/size]
ERverythin NA ARTIFIFIAL JOR.Hair na artificial,eye brow na artificial and even teeth na artificial and not to even mention the padded boobis wey dem dey wear to give the impression say dem get big boobi.wen dem pull everything comot for bedroom na dat time fear go catch u grin
Re: !!! by ikekings(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
LMFAO... Coming from a lady...
Re: !!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
Packaging ke..
If you no fine, you no fine there is absolutely nothing you can do about it tongue
Re: !!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
ERverythin NA ARTIFIFIAL JOR.Hair na artificial,eye brow na artificial and even teeth na artificial and not to even mention the padded boobis wey dem dey wear to give the impression say dem get big boobi.wen dem pull everything comot for bedroom na dat time fear go catch u grin
yeeeepaaa.. but me Likey it naaaaa grin grin grin
Re: !!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
bennyraz: nothing sweetie.. abi you sef dey paint urself cuz i admire dem alot grin grin
lmao..i dont paint, but after the packaging and wrapping what follows
Re: !!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
~vicky~:

lmao..i dont paint, but after the packaging and wrapping what follows
the unpackaging grin grin grin.. just like when unwrap gala to eat grin grin you know wat i mean
Re: !!! by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]I wonder what the world will turn into o.. Anywhere I go to, I can't help but notice beautiful girls, i go online.. i see beautiful girls? Nice dressing, make-ups, pictures and all that.. In fact i don tire i wonder how married men are coping sha it's like a big punishment on them especially when the beauty of the wife starts to fade..LOL. Generally, i think Nigerian Girls are really packaging themselves with Colors.. the fingernails, the hair, the jeans, the eyelashes and all that.. grin grin Really impressive! or guys when was the last time you saw an ugly Nigeria Girl wink wink[/size]
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Romantic Section Male Chatters sef.
Re: !!! by roymary: 1:57am On Oct 30, 2012
Yes Packaging until the next morning when mary kay and lace wig are outta place then you see the Ngbeke.
Re: !!! by 190theclown: 2:03am On Oct 30, 2012
roymary: Yes Packaging until the next morning when mary kay and lace wig are outta place then you see the Ngbeke.

grin grin
Re: !!! by Mynd44: 5:16am On Oct 30, 2012
The unintelligence shown on this thread is worrisome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? / All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why / How To Compliment A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.