Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? (3253 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2013
Hi folks, i decided to open this thread because of a friend. cheesy

just as the topic implies, how long did it take you to get over your Ex after break up? How did you go about? Are you better off now?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Microsecond angry #iJoshy

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2013
Just a day,and dont use to be lonely always been busy and hanging out with friends.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2013
More contributions please, someone want to learn.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by cycline404(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Just take your time to concentrate on something else, it is not always easy to get over ex's especially if they hold a strong spot/part/role the played in your life, its a matter of time, just make sure you are busy with many activities...
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2013
7 days.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Imprida(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2013
the second we broke up.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2013
2wks.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2013
I appreciate all the comments and responses above.

However, it is not about me, as stated above, it is just for us to learn.

Secondly most of us have failed to answer the second and third questions in our reponses.

The questions are

How did you go about it?

And

Are you better off now?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
It depends on how much you are/were really into him/her...

Some seconds... and some months to really get going...
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
ledafaze: It depends on how much you are/were really into him/her...

Some seconds... and some months to really get going...
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
A week
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by yinkeys(m): 12:32am On Nov 13, 2013
If I had strong feelings. Omen na 1 yr o
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by nicky4lif(f): 12:40am On Nov 13, 2013
This november makes it a year(that's when he opned up ooo,that he is praying nd needed space)even though I lost him long before then.its over a year now nd I still love him,I didn't go abt it any how......;ust cried....took pill to sleep....called endlessly...nd prayed like over a year for him to come back but all didn't work nd I'm still loving him so I told him we shld be frnds,maybe that will lake me not to miss him much.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by slimikenna(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2013
she left december last year. no woman has ever been able to fill that vacuum.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Hmmm... Roughly 10 mins and I actually fancied her
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
nicky4lif: This november makes it a year(that's when he opned up ooo,that he is praying nd needed space)even though I lost him long before then.its over a year now nd I still love him,I didn't go abt it any how......;ust cried....took pill to sleep....called endlessly...nd prayed like over a year for him to come back but all didn't work nd I'm still loving him so I told him we shld be frnds,maybe that will lake me not to miss him much.

You are an adult... Please let bygone be bygones... Get it straight that he is not coming back... not only are you helping your present but your future... If you find yourself in any marriage now and this your ex comes back begging you... believe me, the feelings will come back and the least you can and will do is to have extramarital affairs or at most get a divorce...

Hmm... a word is enough for the wise o... that is what is killing homes now o!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by olumaxi(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dont knw ao to ansa ur question..though av gat exes,bur av neva been heartbroken..so,dia's nofin lyk gettin ova
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by sexymoma(f): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
4hrs, 20mins and 5 seconds...
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Moyola(f): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
4 years n counting. . .
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Flygerian1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Even before the break up.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Les: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Flygerian.:
Even before the break up.
my type..... About two months before the break up.....
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by dad007(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
AHHH,AS FOR ME,I HAD ALREADY GOT OVER HER EVEN BEFOR WE BROKE UP undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/color][color=#770077]
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks for the comments so far, more comments are welcome.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm still trying to get over him even though It's been a year now... We are still friends sha
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Almost three years.
It's because I don't fall in love easily. Equally I don't fall out of love easily. And he wouldn't leave me alone either.
I have learnt a lot! Yet, I don't wish anyone to make the same experience.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
delightful1: I'm still trying to get over him even though It's been a year now... We are still friends sha

Remaining friends will not help getting over him. undecided
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Remaining friends will not help getting over him. undecided
You are right, I'm really trying to get over him but it's not being easy cos I really loved him and he loved me much more, we were so good together... And it's not gonna be difficult losing his friendship cos we are like best of friends
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Les: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
delightful1:
You are right, I'm really trying to get over him but it's not being easy cos I really loved him and he loved me much more, we were so good together... And it's not gonna be difficult losing his friendship cos we are like best of friends
why did you guys break up??
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Les: why did you guys break up??
Kinda complicated but in summary, we discovered we are not meant for each other even though we were so in love cry cry
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by alfredo4u(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
15years
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
alfredo4u: 15years
shockedshocked are you kidding me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Sleeps With Landlord’s Son For Free Wifi / She Asked Me Out.. (advice Pls) / Help! My Husband Is Under A Spell!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.