Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? (2630 Views)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? / Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? by quicksylva(m): 3:36am On Oct 31, 2012
@op, Reading through your post i understand that love is not a key factor in the choice you are about to make. Your goal/target is to settle down before you clock 28yrs of age.

It's a fact that some marriages out there did not start with love at the initial stage.

If a man truly cares about you, he will appreciate you, his appreciation will grow to respect, respect will turn to like and like will eventually becomes love.

So look out for those 3 factors in both men and choose the one that is best qualified. Appreciation, Respect and Like.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? by aditoomuch: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
stint: @op its simple, just marry the one who is not planning to use u for money rituals, who is rich and does not have a first wife somwhere .
true talk my brother....very right.
Re: Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? by aditoomuch: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
aditoomuch: true talk my brother....very right.
that is the summary of the matter.
Re: Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? by greedie1(f): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
afrikwin: AND EVEN DISPLAYED OUR PHOTOS ON HIS FB PAGE.
this is not a sign of love, do not mistake it to be.

So one is open about d relationsh and the other is not? And this is d only thing you can say/ write about the 2 men? I need more facts to work wit, even then i cant really advice you.

Do you even love any of them? Which one of them can you not live your life without? Which one has the qualites you look out for in a man? Is your desperation to marry clouding your judgement?

Babe, make sure you make the right decision. Search your soul
Re: Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
please marry anyone that has a facebook account.... thank u.
Re: Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
Dondav: If you're confused, adopt a chinesse baby and never get married... Trust me, you'll be happier.

grin grin grin

yes yes ya!
Re: Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? by nobniger: 6:00am On Nov 09, 2012
2Igbo men Liar, where're you from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? / Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work!!!!! / Seven Health Benefits Of Masturbation, Or Self Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.