Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39628 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
My 200MB go finish this night with all these pictures una dey post here. Dammit! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by emmatok(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: Is the same development you are talking about. The picture show the highest level of development in the SW which is far far below standard of what is obtainable in the SE. I keep saying it, If yorubas where allowed to develop lagos (Awori land) it will still be like Ibadam of today..junky
Where is that Okoro claiming to be Edo.
The pictures of Ibadan you posted show very good roads.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
geeez:

You mean someone can ride a bike on that dump site? You mean it leads to some place? Possibly some homes? On the hilltop dump site. Damn! shocked

Okoros na pig na
wetin u expect? pig-bos and dump site dey inseparable.
dem dirty pass pigs

Pig-bos!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: More pictures of SW worst place to live

Those are way old pictures eeediot. The molue buses just gave you away
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
Osasu, you still dey?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by RealMccoy2(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
Abagworo: In Nigeria the only livable cities are parts of Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, Calabar, parts of Port Harcourt and Enugu. There are some mid range in the class of Asaba, Uyo and few other state capitals and the rest of our cities are poo. In the Southwest, Akure is better than the rest that's excluding Lagos. As for the pictures shown of Aba, every Nigerian city has places like that or worse.
Silver Back Gorillas may disagree with you on sighting,"owerri,Asaba,Uyo,Calabar,Enugu" three Igbo states and one Ofenmanu state controlled by a none Owambe party
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
More on yorubaland

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by otokx(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
speechless
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: My 200MB go finish this night with all these pictures una dey post here. Dammit! undecided

oya lemme top up for you.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by chykenny: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
i was there yesterday... what pains me the more is some STUPID ORGANISATION STILL GIVES HIM AWARD FOR RUBBISH WORK... ABA IS A DEAD ZONE INFACT I DONT MIND IF THE PEOPLE CAN SPRING UP AN UP-RISING LIKE EGYPT AND CO...

THE GOVERNOR IS HEARTLESS THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: My 200MB go finish this night with all these pictures una dey post here. Dammit! undecided

oya lemme top up for you or better still go to bed. cool
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
Add erosion join pig-bos problem. Una see why dem no fit siddon for their dormot so?
I sorry sorry for okoros the pig-bos!

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by akigbemaru: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Achebe an old fool, he is currently bedriddened and I bet you if they award him Noble Laureate on Fictional literature he would start walking again.

Let me quote him again: ibos overtook Yoruba with a fantastic single burst of energy: for real Achebe?

These are people from overseas on few are ibos, majority are Yorubas!

1. Dr. Kase Lawal (International Business) Chairman, CAMAC Energy Inc, New York & Houston.

2. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (International Finance) Managing Director, World Bank, Washington DC.

3. Dr. Oby Ezekwesili (International Public Service) Vice President for Africa, World Bank, Washington DC.

4. Mrs. Beatrice Hamza-Bassey (Law) Partner, Hughes Hubbard & Reed Chambers, New York.

5. Dr. Funmi Olopade (Medicine) Professor of Medicine & Human Genetics, University of Chicago.

6. Dr. Oluyemi Badero (Medicine) Invasive & Interventional Cardiologist, New York.

7. Professor Ferdinand Ofodile (Medicine) Plastic Surgeon & Professor of Medicine, Columbia University, New York.

8. Professor Toyin Falola (Academic) University of Texas Professor of History.

9. Professor Joseph Igietseme (Research) the US govt-owned Center for Disease Control (CDC), Atlanta.

10. Mr. Jelani Aliyu (Innovative Technology) Senior Auto Designer, General Motors, Michigan.

11. Professor Jacob Olupona (Academic) Professor of African Religious Traditions, Harvard University.

12. Mr. Kayode Oladele (Human Rights) International Lawyer from Justice Center, Detroit, Michigan.

13. Mrs Hauwa Ibrahim (Human Rights) Law Lecturer, Harvard University.

14. Pastor Goke Oyedeji (Community Leadership) Evergreen Recognition, New York.

15. Pastor James Fadele (Community Leadership)-Chairman of the Board, RCCGNA- Dallas, Texas.

16. Dr. Ola Kassim (Diaspora Leadership) Toronto, Canada.

17. Professor Biodun Jeyifo (Academic) Professor of Comparative Literature, Harvard University.

18. Dr. Peter Osemobor (Banking) CEO/ Managing Director, Dinosaur Capital New York & formerly Senior Vice President, UBS, New York.

19. Chief Usua H. Amanam (Business) Chairman, Amakpe International Refineries & Amtrat International Corporation, California.

20. Dr. Marcel Ajah (Medicine) Gynaecologist & Obstetrician, New York.

21. Ms. Chimamanda Adichie (Literary Arts) Novelist & writer.

22. Dr. Baba Adam (Public Service) Vice President, North Central University, Arizona & Chairman, defunct US-PRONACO Movement.

23. Prof. Mobolaji Aluko (Public Service) public commentator and Professor of Chemical Engineering, Howard University.

24. Prof. Femi Vaughan (Academia) Professor of Africana Studies & History, Bowdoin College, Maine.

25. Dr. Jide Williams (Medicine) Neurologist, Columbia University, New York.

26. Mr. Toni Onianwah (Business) CEO, Apex Petroleum, Maryland.

27. Mr. Seni Hazzan (Business) SHIELD Academy, of Wall Street fame, Connecticut

28. Mr. Fidelis Umeh Information Technology) President Barack Obama’s IT expert, Chicago.

29. Dr. Victor Oladokun (Media Host) CNBC Africa, Virginia.

30. Mr. Chamberlain Peterside (Banking & Investing) CEO, New Era Capital

31. Dr. Vincent Ahonkhai (International Public Service) senior official, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle.

32. Prof. Edward Oparaoji (Diaspora Leadership) Global Pharmaceutical Executive, Pennsylvania.

33. Dr. Mercy Obamogie (Medicine) Family Practice, Maryland.

34. Prof. Abba Gumel (Academic) Professor of Mathematics, University of Manitoba, Canada.

35. Prof. Benedicta Egbo (Academia) Professor of Education, University of Windsor, Canada.

36. Ms. H Garuba (Youth Recognition) Queen’s University, Canada.

37. Prof. Ebere Nduka (Academia) Professor of Biology, City University of New York.

38. Organization for the Advancement of Nigerians, OAN-organizers of the annual Nigerian Independence parade in New York.

39. Prof. Wale Awodiya (Academia) Professor of Communication, Suffolk County Community College, New York.

40. Nigerian Nurses Association-USA

41. Nigeria in Diaspora Organization, NIDO, New Jersey Chapter

42. Legal adviser for NAACP
Debo adegbile

43. Saharareporters (Citizen Media) aka “Africa’s Wikileaks”
Omoyele showore

44. Nigerian Village Square

45. African Abroad Newspaper

46. Nigeria Higher Education Foundation, NHEF

47. Nigeriaworld

48. Mr. Sunday Dare (Media), NN24 & newsbreaknow.com, formerly of Voice of America fame.

49. Dr. Akin Awofolaju (Business Strategist & CEO Amerihire Inc.) New York.

50. Mr. Mike Okwu (Media), of CNN and NBC fame.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by wundakind(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
na wa oh... This is terrible
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by chykenny: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
THE WORST GOVERNOR OF OUR TIME.... THEODORE ORJI
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: More on yorubaland

The molues keep giving you away dunce. Besides the one below is a dump site in Ojota and if you watched the BBC documentary, you will discover that the scavengers there are Igbos
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Igbo the pig-bo land

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by chykenny: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
I ALSO SEE PEOPLE WHO CALL HIM FOR LECTURE ON SEMINAR OR SYMPOSIUM AS THE BIGGEST FOOL

HOW CAN YOU CALL A FAILURE TO LECTURE YOU

SHAME ON YOU ...........

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: More on yorubaland

Osasu will finish Igbo today. You are now posting pictures of your people that are now being deported to Anambra.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat in his best.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2012

You wan take system run away? You wan dress like man and fly to Abidjan?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by treasuredkid: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
"In the last five years, the governor of Abia State, Chief T.A.Orji has without remorse or retreat given to Abians , a system of government that is unknown and unseen by humanity. A government that neither cares for the needs of the people nor listens to the yearnings of the people. A government that brings sorrow and detests joy. A government that condemns the truth and embraces falsehood. A government that cherishes sycophancy and hates good advise. A government that has suffocated democracy and retarded development. A government that is completely disconnected from its people.
Despite taking Abia down the lowest step of the ladder, the governor and his lieutenants saw and see nothing wrong in their actions..."

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: looplat in his best.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's Chkuwudi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
Picture if Prof Corruption as he poses in his abode grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by drnoel: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
D sage: Lord have mercy. But I doubt if governor is aware of these roads.

@op, are those pictures of the major roads in the city or what?
well spoken like someone who has no idea. Ofcourse he knows. He has advicers right, belive me he knows. The pix don´t surprise me, Aba hasnt changed since the last time I was there. its not sad, its heart breaking...
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
geeez:

oya lemme top up for you or better still go to bed. cool
omo time to derail this topic.I can't stand the pictures eating up my mega bytes.
Sallah was something else in my hood.all my muslim neighbours were nowhere to be found during sallah as most of them run go village.I heard a ram was sold as high as 60k....damn! Those ones who couldn't afford it had to do COLLABO (2 or 3 people joined to kill one ram).gaddamit!! How I wan come go chop ram for their house na? Oh boy I gaz respect myself and stay for house. "Yawns and goes to bed"
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ballabriggs: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
A wasted generation!!!

Forgetting that they are all in it together, young people who ought to discuss issues on why the roads have gone this bad take to bashing their ethnicity's.

I pity this country, these are youths with a very bleak future.

The world is moving, that England you want to meet by 2050, by 2026 they will complete phase 1 of their high-speed rail while you all are still on about, "Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa".

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
Blaming the government is right but the citizens have to learn something about hygiene and proper way of disposing off waste!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
More of silly yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: omo time to derail this topic.I can't stand the pictures eating up my mega bytes.
Sallah was something else in my hood.all my muslim neighbours were nowhere to be found during sallah as most of them run go village.I heard a ram was sold as high as 60k....damn! Those ones who couldn't afford it had to do COLLABO (2 or 3 people joined to kill one ram).gaddamit!! How I wan come go chop ram for their house na? Oh boy I gaz respect myself and stay for house. "Yawns and goes to bed"

lol. Go to bed you this heebo girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning.. / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.