Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (39632 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy: More of backward yorubaland
Those images are of flood. They are not acceptable. Could post images of Ibadan roads. Genuine ones?!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=14pt]Anambra the most beautiful city in the world.
Welcome to Ochanja, Anambra[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/Swm0dJoh4gI/AAAAAAAACFw/00rSygccYOQ/s400/Abatownship.jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by emmatok(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Western region developed?? Chai..in what sense are they developed. Ok am coming with the pictures of the yorubaland development..

Oya post your pictures.
Here on NAIRALAND we have beautiful pictures of Lagos before you Igbos destroyed her.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
This is why most of your rulers will never do well by you (and rightfully so) because they know most of you are dense in the head. Instead of you to face your problem (corrupt leader) and tackle it head first, your busy pulling out pictures of other states to show that "My decrepit road is better than your decrepit road"... what a buncha losers!

Ok, Im gonna be silly too and say "well, their decrepit road is better than yours because at least we can still see the surface while yours in Aba has been submerged and is now close to being like the Lost City Of Atlantis". Smh

To say most of you on here are brain dead is a complement. You guys are just straight-up ignoramuses. Face your Govt and make sure they do the right thing you dumbfucks!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat: [size=14pt]Anambra the most beautiful city in the world.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/Swm0dJoh4gI/AAAAAAAACFw/00rSygccYOQ/s400/Abatownship.jpg[/img]

Anambra, here I come. I don vomit tire eeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now what are the citizens doing to stop these silly headers in positions to think and start fixing these roads. I would like to see a changed Nigeria!

I feel like puking after seeing those images. Nigerians are seriously suffering one of the worst living conditions in the world!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lagos most unliveable city in Africa

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ziccoit: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
advocate666: I repeat. This is the fault of the federal repubublic of one nigeria.
Biafra would never have become like this.
This is what they wanted.
This is their agenda.
Igbos, open your eyes!
Say no to Nigeria. Fight for the Actualisation of Biafia.
Work towards the disintegration of nigeria. It is not benefitting us.

Bia. . . what?

That country would have been the " worstest" in the universe

Can't u see the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
Biko, if you need more pictures, check out my previous threads grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by justfool: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat: [size=14pt]Anambra the most beautiful city in the world.

@ just wise you are hiding my post you bigot grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat: [size=14pt]Welcome to aba[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/Swm0ciMtlaI/AAAAAAAACFg/QScC_Hp2Dmk/s400/abamy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pyIBhtN_0F4/Swm0b_Zat7I/AAAAAAAACFQ/Uy_AuYJIti8/s400/aba.jpg[/img]

Wetin happen to that house? It looks like Okija Shrine.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
In Nigeria the only livable cities are parts of Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, Calabar, parts of Port Harcourt and Enugu. There are some mid range in the class of Asaba, Uyo and few other state capitals and the rest of our cities are poo. In the Southwest, Akure is better than the rest that's excluding Lagos. As for the pictures shown of Aba, every Nigerian city has places like that or worse.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by EkoIle1: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
And Lo! This is the land of Ndi Chief, Eze and Nze Oloro Mkpume 1s. of garbage towns.

Umu-Ibe,

This is what you get once there is INEFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP. Leadership will Make or Break any Family, Union, Community, Organization and what have you...etc!! What we need ALWAYS is a Selfless Leadership Mind, who thinks beyond themself!! The Likes of Zik, Ojukwu, M.I. Okpara, Awolowo, etc.

As Umu-Nna, we all know one another, who is who, and capable of Telling ourselves the Blunt TRUTH to Appoint, Nominate, and or Elect our Leaders across the board. MAKA NA OHA-MA-DIKE or UMU-NNA MA DIKE in their midst!! When we rally around the Dishonest and the Uncaring Leader, we end up with what Aba is today!! LEARNING? Otoiheoma Egbe.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NIgerianWorldForum/message/229321
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Owaabeo: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
shocked all the mUmU ppl in this forum, how do u believe cheap sellout, I just came back from Aba today, which year was this Pix taken. Oil-soup ppl nawow,I just read that Odua's mother conceived him out of Marriage, and when his father noticed that she ran out to Cotonu, that was where she delivered yorrober ppl, that why the claims Cotonu as their extension,

Can anybody confirm this.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: I love that statement.come lagos badagry expressway come see road from iyana iba to alakija.its an eyesore! An international road for that matter.someone actually opened a thread on that road and it never made front page! What a shame!if not that I was in a moving vehicle, I nearly snap the road today make I for upload am for NL.very very bad road I tell ya!

To start with that's a Federal road. Secondly, I'm sure you must have seen the massive project going on on that stretch in phases and thirdly, why on earth didn't you snap it? Mscheeeew!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
Everything na double double o, na double double o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
cry cry cry cry I have had enough for today!

Thanks guys!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=14pt]Anambra, pride of ndiPig-bos... Nna na wa ohhhh[/size]

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
Osasu, you still dey? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh wan kill me for here. See pishures!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
OKAy! Enough!!! Now, what are the solutions? Let's think about finding solutions and stop the bashing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
Owaabeo: shocked all the mUmU ppl in this forum, how do u believe cheap sellout, I just came back from Aba today, which year was this Pix taken. Oil-soup ppl nawow,I just read that Odua's mother conceived him out of Marriage, and when his father noticed that she ran out to Cotonu, that was where she delivered yorrober ppl, that why the claims Cotonu as their extension,

Can anybody confirm this.

Since you're the most up-to-date PIGBO person as far as Aba is concerned here, you could have posted recet pictures of these roads. ... or at least one of them. Just one
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=14pt]Anambra, home of Pig-bos![/size]

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
all4naija: OKAy! Enough!!! Now, what are the solutions? Let's think about finding solutions and stop the bashing.

Give me Berem, and I will call for ceasefire! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by OmoTier1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
ossagy:

Lets be sincere to ourselves for once. Am from Edo state serving in Anambra state precisely Awka. With my assessment of Awka and other SW towns/cities, Awka is more organized, neat, developed with modern architecture/edifices and enormous hospitality industry than all the state capitals in the SW with the exception of Lagos which is Aworis, and was developed by FG, Igbos and hausas as former capital and also the dirtiest city in West African sub-region.
When you live in denial, you become an enemy of progress! To begin, entering Benin City from all axis, N,E,W,S, Its a jolly ride. I say this cause I have used them all and I know them too well! Entering from Delta State vai Warri/Sapele... I guess the Four-lane road that greets you, (I.e. Sapele Road) will be a miracle in Aba! Entering from the West, the Four-Lane road the greets you is a dream in Owerri. Entering from the north, the Four lane road that greets you, Ikpoba-Akpakpava axis is a wish in Onitsha! When it comes to layout, I have lived in Owerri, seen Aba, Ariria market..ewww, I have been to Onitsha, ..it's omg!..Awka... God help me!.. I told you.. I was there.. towards the area where you have the Immigration office... that road was newly constructed...I could not believe that was a new road! I went to Umuahia... I could not believe that was a state capital. St Micheals road in Aba is a joke

To other regions of South West, Ondo, Ogun, Ibadan, Osun, Ekiti, Lagos... are way better than most of the Eastern states!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by DeLaRue: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
Cities with the biggest GDP in Nigeria are:Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, in that order. Fact!

But dont tell that to an Igbo man o. He will beat his chest and tell you how Onitcha has the largest market in the world, and is the only city to rival Lagos commercially. No doubt, he will remind you that Aba is a manufacturing hot bed that is unrivalled in West Africa Lol! Fact is, there is more manufacturing going on in Ikeja than Aba and Onitsha combined, and good old Ibadan has a bigger economy than either of these Eastern cities.

They tell you they dominate the economy. You ask, how. They mention how they import building materials and electronics, and how many provisions store they manage. So that's the nation's 'economy?'lol!

Igbos are good petty traders. Nothing more

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by akigbemaru: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
Biafra the land of sunset, Japan of Africa! Is it what you can do? Don't blame government though, because this is not a federal road as you can see.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
Pig-bos dirty sha. undecided
omo pig-bos dey smell
dem dirty past pigs

pig-bos! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by geeez: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
looplat: [size=14pt]Anambra, home of Pig-bos![/size]

You mean someone can ride a bike on that dump site? You mean it leads to some place? Possibly some homes? On the hilltop dump site. Damn! shocked it's got my tummy running. Almost threw up
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
More pictures of SW worst place to live

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
DeLaRue: Cities with the biggest GDP in Nigeria are:Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, in that order. Fact!

But dont tell that to an Igbo man o. He will beat his chest and tell you how Onitcha has the largest market in the world, and is the only city to rival Lagos commercially. No doubt, he will remind you that Aba is a manufacturing hot bed that is unrivalled in West Africa Lol! Fact is, there is more manufacturing going on in Ikeja than Aba and Onitsha combined, and good old Ibadan has a bigger economy than either of these Eastern cities.

They tell you they dominate the economy. You ask, how. They mention how they import building materials and electronics, and how many provisions store they manage. So that's the nation's 'economy?'lol!

Igbos are good petty traders. Nothing more

Pig-bos lie past devil.
okoro go beat him chest sotey him go begin dey cough.
pig-bos na just mouth, no substance. mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / Bola Ilori Beaten Up By Political Thugs In Ondo, His Clothes & Underwear Torn / Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Aspirants Screening (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.