Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Face -off With A Rival In A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Face -off With A Rival In A Serious Relationship (719 Views)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Ever Received A Rival's Call? / Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Face -off With A Rival In A Serious Relationship by Pelycan: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
These things do happen and can be very unnerving especially when your partner could be termed 'weak' and the rival leech seems to be gaining power. A friend of mine got to her wit's end when she saw the girl in her boyfriend's car. He claimed it was an innocent lift. She lost control of her anger and smashed the windshield. shocked Share your experiences.
Re: A Face -off With A Rival In A Serious Relationship by Bisjosh(f): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
None undecided
Re: A Face -off With A Rival In A Serious Relationship by pendo89(f): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
You know, in the process of trying to revenge, one could very easily end up losing their own lives.
You must be in love with yourself to be able to turn a blind eye to some heartbreaking situations, cz fights only serve to strengthen your rivals position.
Respect yourself,eat humble pie and walk away broken. You will still have your pride and dignity intact. Those 2 will help you recover fast.
Re: A Face -off With A Rival In A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
I have a friend in school who has a lot of girlfriends. One day, two of them met in his crib and hell was let loosed.
He pushed them out of the room into the compound to protect his tv, laptop and stuff and we guys just watched them fight. Hell some even took pictures
Re: A Face -off With A Rival In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Well it can happen to any1. Neva happend 2 me bt I knw any1 who has engaged in such fights neva planned too.

Two things revolve around this; 1) U must av a troubled mind 2 engage in such fights, 2) If u love urself u wudnt engage in fights atall.

(1) (Reply)

True Meaning Of Love. / Age Difference / This Surprises Me A Lot !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.