Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? (18691 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by djeezy(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Having a rival to the point of thinking you'll loose your partner can be so disconcerting and can put you in an apprehension of fear especially when you love the person. So my question is this, how do you deal with a relationship rival whether or not it poses a threat to you? Mature responses pls, this thread may be useful to many people here, no knowledge is a waste, even the bad ones.lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by 190: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2013
i have them all the time but trust me im always on the winning side grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by djeezy(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2013
190: i have them all the time but trust me im always on the winning side grin
Are you sure? An extremely handsome guys with fat wallet don't scare you?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by 190: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2013
djeezy: Are you sure? An extremely handsome guys with fat wallet don't scare you?
grin grin grin grin grin

HAHAHAHA!!! Any guy with a fat wallet wanna scare my girl HAHAHAHAAH!!

wHAT makes u think or believe my wallet ent fat itself-
bring it on, swag for swag, money for money, levels for level,romance for romance

infact i love battling it out with dudes grin grin grin
its what i love doing,
should the reverse be the case, i hope she battles for me too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2013
That's when you engage in psychological warfare.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by djeezy(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2013
190: grin grin grin grin grin

bring it on, swag for swag, money for money, levels for level,romance for romance

its what i love doing,
You sound like the type that will indulge in physical combat with the dude or perhaps send thugs to beat him up.lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by djeezy(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2013
sexkillz: That's when you engage in psychological warfare.
Yeah, you're right. More of psychological warfare. 190 wouldn't mind making it physical.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by FXKing2012(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2013

its what i love doing,
I'm sure you dont want me anywhere near your girl, trust me on that.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Chinwem(f): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2013
djeezy: Having a rival to the point of thinking you'll loose your partner...

No thank you
I won't even let it get to that point
I won't let some female friends near my man with a long pole
That's why till tomorrow some will not know he exists
Just start distancing myself from them now b4 wedding because fact is I don't trust some of them when it comeS to men
They date each others ex-es and my last guy one was insisting she wants to visit me out of tHe blue (as a way to pounce on him....I fit dash am that one now sha)

But for my lovely man......no way hose! That's why some have got to go.......unfortunately. Lemme prevent the preventables at least.Then I can pray MFM prayers for the others as they come along cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by sweettease(f): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2013

its what i love doing,
I like this one grin grin grin

As for me, he is big enough to know what he wants... The only thng dat can make me fight tooth and nail is marriage, dat way make any rival no try herself O
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2013
It happens evrytym, smtyms u ar d landlord &sm1 else is trespassin on ur property...smtyms, its d oda way round. As lng as ur partner is classy, advances wil always cum. I prefer bin d trespasser & am in d act even as i speak..it puts me in d offensive rather bin in d defensive wch often mks me tense & uneasy. Bt i always handle it well by putting d 'TRESPASSERS BEWARE' sign post on my properties

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by xynerise: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2013
@ topic. Yes.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2013
definitely...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by slimyem: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2013
Yes.I begged him to leave me make person nor come pour me acid..cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by braxjay(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2013
braxjay: i don't wait that long for it to get to a battle. if a girl wanna be yours she will be and not even the president can change it, if she wanna play then you are screwed. not even your undying love can change it.

seriously, y go into a battle of the heart when u have so much love to give ? she be 34 karat GOLD? undecided undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Flygerian1(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2013
Why rival cos of a girl? Her toto get ATM machine ni? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by temihrt: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2013
ladies have it with me...but m always the winner wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by braxjay(m): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2013
braxjay: i don't wait that long for it to get to a battle. if a girl wanna be yours she will be and not even the president can change it, if she wanna play then you are screwed. not even your undying love can change it.

seriously, y go into a battle of the heart when u have so much love to give ? she be 34 karat GOLD? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by sureteeboy(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2013
There's no way you wouldn't have got a love rival while in a relationship. But if your girl decides to go for the 2nd guy? I doubt if u can still change her mind
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nasri100(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2013
Flygerian.:
Why rival cos of a girl? Her toto get ATM machine ni? undecided

Shebi you came out of one,,, ask mumsy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Melahou(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2013
190: i have them all the time but trust me im always on the winning side grin
i doubt.do u think u can stand a match with me tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2013
I'm always a Rival...

I almost always end up chasing and nacking some random dude's girl... Not by choice though, I guess the most beautiful girls are always taken.

Consequently I've been brushed a few times, threatened with guns,knives, and potential mother-in-laws...

Anyways, 190 how that ya babe na? grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by zumarock8(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2013
I only compete wen it. Comes to makin money

If na for girl... Forget it i dnt, want to. Die young

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2013
i begged hin to leave me b4 I disable man pikin. Some dumb biatches b in ur territory acting a f00l over joystick, dat na disrespect of d highest order. Na 2comot cutlass handle d situation remain. embarassed cool tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by coldgate(f): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2013
tongue Everyone here claims to be winners in this regard. Pls. where are the losers? Mars?[img]

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by Orikinla(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2013
Yes. Some intellectually re-tarded guys who have little or nothing much to add to life than increase the population of Nigeria and breed kids they cannot even feed.
Majority of Nigerian girls actually prefer intellectually re-tarded guys who do not challenge their intellect.
You know majority of these girls are ruled more by their instinct than the intellect.
Just fork them.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by sureteeboy(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2013
Melahou:
i doubt.do u think u can stand a match with me tongue
u be handsome guy with plenty cash be dat oo
Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by mysticgal(f): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2013
yes i did have and i lost,gracefully for life sake.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by vinkolo: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2013
A relationship won by over zealous efforts end up collapsing. n any case as such dnt be afraid of losing, u can only lose when is not meant for u. and if u lose dnt regret losing yours will certainly come. their is no competition in destiny.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? by cricifixo: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2013
I've not really had time 2 notice rivals, but immediately I find out my girl is interested in d rival, I always drop d babe and pick another one. ;DI've not really had time 2 notice rivals, but immediately I find out my girl is interested in d rival, I always drop d babe and pick another one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Beautiful People (Must See) / Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. / Torn Between Two Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.