Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (117098 Views)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 3:32am On Jul 18, 2017
I am a false accuser you said now again, hope your heart is not disturbing you? Please GOD be our Judge because he knows those that serve him.
johnw74:

u r a false accuser, do u want me to post your accusing lies again?

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 3:36am On Jul 18, 2017
I expected to reference the Bible not dictionary
johnw74:

ha ha, that's your reply to this:

look up in dictionary.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 3:50am On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuelex1:
I am not black mailed by your utterances, from my childhood I have being arguing with people like you. I have shown them many Bible verses, you can even google them these days by simply typing bible verses quoting Mary, but I discovered that I was into an endless argument due to their ignorance. Please I challenge you to meet a Catholic Priest to ask your questions and get all answers you need if you truly seek the truth and not argument. Catholic Church is everywhere stop being ignorant.

@bold, u mean people like me who post Bible verses to support their claims,

@underline, show me some, please, ha ha

u r still lying, the reason u r not posting Bible verses is because there r none showing mary is to be prayed to, u still running away.

your ignorance is only surpassed by your accusing and lies.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 3:55am On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuelex1:
I am a false accuser you said now again, hope your heart is not disturbing you? Please GOD be our Judge because he knows those that serve him.

Yes u r a false accuser, will say it as often as u want,

heart's good accuser, not yours though, as u know.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 3:58am On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuelex1:

I expected to reference the Bible not dictionary

Good, then why don't u do it, reference the Bible and start posting truth for once.

^^^ I will b waiting 4ever 4 that 2 happen smiley
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 3:59am On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuelex1:
Enjoy your ignorance, I can see you just talk anyhow

emmanuelex1:
I do not understand what you are even mean, run from what, do I owe you? In as much as I choose to reply you ignorance I owe you no explanation. I hope you know that. I know who I serve and I do not think I serve God becos of you or anybody. Go meet a Priest to address your concerns, but please learn how to talk before you go.

ha ha the one who knows nothing calls others ignorant.

emman replies to all and everything:

"you ignorance"
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 3:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Let me show your ignorance now, I will quote some Bible verses referencing Mary for you to understand a little about Catholicism but first prove to me you are not ignorant by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say. If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand since it is obvious you do not want to see a Priest. Please reply this quote with the recitation and I will appreciate a fast response like you recently did.
johnw74:

@bold, u mean people like me who post Bible verses to support their claims,

@underline, show me some, please, ha ha

u r still lying, the reason u r not posting Bible verses is because there r none showing mary is to be prayed to, u still running away.

your ignorance is only surpassed by your accusing and lies.

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 4:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Let me show your ignorance now, I will quote some Bible verses referencing Mary for you to understand a little about Catholicism but first prove to me you are not ignorant by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say. If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand since it is obvious you do not want to see a Priest. Please reply this quote with the recitation and I will appreciate a fast response like you recently did.
johnw74:

ha ha the one who knows nothing calls others ignorant.

emman replies to all and everything:

"you ignorance"
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 4:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Now you can no more quote the Bible to referencing define the truth you have being talking about, it is now obvious from your response that you are ignorant of the truth. Well let me show your ignorance now, I will quote some Bible verses referencing Mary for you to understand a little about Catholicism but first prove to me you are not ignorant by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say. If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand since it is obvious you do not want to see a Priest. Please reply this quote with the recitation and I will appreciate a fast response like you recently did.
johnw74:

Good, then why don't u do it, reference the Bible and start posting truth for once.

^^^ I will b waiting 4ever 4 that 2 happen smiley

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 4:11am On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuelex1:

ha ha what a phony, trying to avoid posting Bible verses, and needing an excuse to post verses from the Bible.
oh ignorant accuser emman, the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say is the "hail mary"

Now stop lying and running away and post these Bible verses showing mary is to be prayed to.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 4:17am On Jul 18, 2017
You have a big problem Did you read what I said? for the sake of clarity the essence of me asking to type the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics do say is because I want to reference some verses in the Bible for you to appreciate it. Your case is a case o.
johnw74:

ha ha what a phony, trying to avoid posting Bible verses, and needing an excuse to post verses from the Bible.
oh ignorant accuser emman, the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say is the "hail mary"

Now stop lying and running away and post these Bible verses showing mary is to be prayed to.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 4:22am On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuelex1:
Now you can no more quote the Bible to referencing define the truth you have being talking about, it is now obvious from your response that you are ignorant of the truth. Well let me show your ignorance now, I will quote some Bible verses referencing Mary for you to understand a little about Catholicism but first prove to me you are not ignorant by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say. If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand since it is obvious you do not want to see a Priest. Please reply this quote with the recitation and I will appreciate a fast response like you recently did.

Of course i can post verses from the Bible to do with "truth"

do u want me 2 post some now 2 show that u cannot help but lie and accuse over and over again?

As 4 the rest u r just repeating yourself which u do all the time because u have no answers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 4:27am On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuelex1:
You have a big problem Did you read what I said? for the sake of clarity the essence of me asking to type the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics do say is because I want to reference some verses in the Bible for you to appreciate it. Your case is a case o.

ha ha emman, look at all this bull-lies u talk so that u can get out of posting Bible verses showing that mary is to be prayed to

stop looking for excuses to not post Bible verses about mary being prayed to, and just stop lying and false accusing and have some courage and say, they don't exist. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 4:33am On Jul 18, 2017
because you know so little emman, you keep repeatedly lying and accusing others of being ignorant cheesy
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 5:15am On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuelex1:

yet once again another lie from u emman, u cannot stop

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 5:19am On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuelex1:

smiley u such a lying accuser emman, oh ignorant one

emman, i responded quickly, but u ran away again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2017
How many times have I produced the bible truth-and still you haven't recognise it-so it wouldn't matter what I write, because the problem is, you don't understand the scriptures.
And of course I am not expecting you to know them, Mary is the auditor of your bible.
emmanuelex1:
You never seize to amaze me, I wonder if you even understand the verses you quote. please define the truth. Just allow God to be the Judge because he knows our heart.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2017
So you would like me to present myself as a sacrifice-to the men in black "interesting?
I wouldn't lower myself down to call anyone other then God, "Father".
And I don't expect my son to call me "Father" Dad yes..
emmanuelex1:
I have always said it that you are ignorant and you are just good in assuming and believing rumors, please how old are you? you are probably afraid. Since you do not know how to present your self, please present your self like a sacrifice LOL

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2017
I should be asking you, how old are you? It isn't being ignorant-it's called confused about your religion-since it isn't found in any scripture written in the bible.
People get themselves all upset when one doesn't know anything, about anything-and it seems to fall your way, on every account, disguising bible knowledge, this isn't your favoured subject-now is it.
I haven't found anyone like you, anywhere-you who gets himself all worked up over scripture-is this a Catholic thing-is this part of the plan of the secret society?
emmanuelex1:
You enjoy arguing and also choose to be ignorant.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2017
We are waiting on your answer-write the bloody thing-we are waiting for you to prove any scriptures concerning-we must pray "Sorry" ask Mary to pray for us?
Please explain, and point us in the right direction, we are waiting?
emmanuelex1:
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Yes God does know who serves Him-the last time I looked your name wasn't even written down, that is right-your name isn't mentioned. Johnw74 was sitting above my name-No sorry-you must be under a different name. Wait-I see you now-your name is heading down under.
But if you are interested-it's easy, just sign in, under this domain-you must pray to Jesus-asking Him to forgive your sins, come to your repentance, so your sins will be forgiven {Acts 3:9} tell the Lord you believe that God raise Him from the dead, ask Jesus you want to be saved and become a born again believer.
This is all you need to do-this is your ticket to enter into the kingdom of God.
And if you are honest about it-we will know the evidence, you are saved in faith.
By their fruit, we will know them..
emmanuelex1:
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Really write up, but I still think you and you colleagues are ignorant of Catholicism. Let me show your ignorance now, I will quote some Bible verses referencing Mary for you to understand a little about Catholicism but first prove to me you are not ignorant by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say. If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand since it is obvious you do not want to see a Priest. Please reply this quote with the recitation and I will appreciate a fast response like you recently did. If you do not know the recitations Catholics say then tell how you will appreciate or understand the Bible verse I will quote? What you do not know is that most of the recitations towards Mary is in the bible. Well you need to see a Catholics priest and carry your Bible along while going to see him. Religion is not online gragra.
brocab:
Yes God does know who serves Him-the last time I looked your name wasn't even written down, that is right-your name isn't mentioned. Johnw74 was sitting above my name-No sorry-you must be under a different name. Wait-I see you now-your name is heading down under.
But if you are interested-it's easy, just sign in, under this domain-you must pray to Jesus-asking Him to forgive your sins, come to your repentance, so your sins will be forgiven {Acts 3:9} tell the Lord you believe that God raise Him from the dead, ask Jesus you want to be saved and become a born again believer.
This is all you need to do-this is your ticket to enter into the kingdom of God.
And if you are honest about it-we will know the evidence, you are saved in faith.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Let me show your ignorance now, I will quote some Bible verses referencing Mary for you to understand a little about Catholicism but first prove to me you are not ignorant by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say. If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand since it is obvious you do not want to see a Priest. Please reply this quote with the recitation and I will appreciate a fast response like you recently did. If you do not know the recitations Catholics say then tell how you will appreciate or understand the Bible verse I will quote? What you do not know is that most of the recitations towards Mary is in the bible. Well you need to see a Catholics priest and carry your Bible along while going to see him. Religion is not online gragra.
johnw74:

yet once again another lie from u emman, u cannot stop

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Let me show your ignorance now, I will quote some Bible verses referencing Mary for you to understand a little about Catholicism but first prove to me you are not ignorant by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say(SOME CLUES--- HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH YOU). If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand since it is obvious you do not want to see a Priest. Please reply this quote with the recitation and I will appreciate a fast response like you recently did. If you do not know the recitations Catholics say then tell how you will appreciate or understand the Bible verse I will quote? What you do not know is that most of the recitations towards Mary is in the bible. Well you need to see a Catholics priest and carry your Bible along while going to see him. Religion is not online gragra.
brocab:
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2017
First prove to me you are not ignorant of Catholicism by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say(SOME CLUES--- HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH YOU). If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand the recitation concerning Mary. Please reply this quote with the recitation. But If you do not know the recitations Catholics say then tell how you will appreciate or understand the Bible verse I will quote? What you do not know is that most of the recitations towards Mary is in the bible. Well you need to see a Catholics priest and carry your Bible along while going to see him or type the recitations here then I will help explain referencing the Bible. Religion is not online gragra.
brocab:
We are waiting on your answer-write the bloody thing-we are waiting for you to prove any scriptures concerning-we must pray "Sorry" ask Mary to pray for us?
Please explain, and point us in the right direction, we are waiting?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2017
I have being assessing your the level of ignorance of you and your online colleagues.Let me show your ignorance now, I will quote some Bible verses referencing Mary for you to understand a little about Catholicism but first prove to me you are not ignorant by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say. If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand since it is obvious you do not want to see a Priest. Please reply this quote with the recitation and I will appreciate a fast response like you recently did. If you do not know the recitations Catholics say then tell how you will appreciate or understand the Bible verse I will quote? What you do not know is that most of the recitations towards Mary is in the bible. Well you need to see a Catholics priest and carry your Bible along while going to see him. Religion is not online gragra.
brocab:
I should be asking you, how old are you? It isn't being ignorant-it's called confused about your religion-since it isn't found in any scripture written in the bible.
People get themselves all upset when one doesn't know anything, about anything-and it seems to fall your way, on every account, disguising bible knowledge, this isn't your favoured subject-now is it.
I haven't found anyone like you, anywhere-you who gets himself all worked up over scripture-is this a Catholic thing-is this part of the plan of the secret society?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Firstly you must understand I don't call myself a Catholic anymore-I became one while I was in side the institution I was placed at-and to be honest It didn't interest me.
Most Catholic's believe, we put Mary down-but this isn't the case-we already know who Mary is-God the Father found favour in Mary to give birth to Jesus, because of her faith she had with God, yes she was blessed, and she is the Mother of the Most high God.
{Luke 1:26-28} And having come in, the Angel said: to her, Rejoice highly favoured one, the Lord is with you-bless are you among women.
{Isaiah 7:14} Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign, behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel, "Meaning God with us.
{Luke 1:15, 1:41-43} And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary the baby leaped up in her womb, Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit, and Elizabeth said blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, and why is this granted to me, that the Mother of My Lord shall come to me.
Blessed as Mary was-Jesus said: those who do the will of God are His brother, Mother and Sister.
Yes Mary is the Mother of Jesus-but she isn't the one we should be setting our eye's upon-to retrieved anything from the Lord, we have the Spirit of God to help us pray directly to Him. Mary always prayed to the Father, she never took her eyes of Him-this should be a good example for you Catholic's to do the same, pray to the Father.
It isn't any good-asking Mary to pray for you. Who did Mary ask to pray for Her-no-body she prayed straight to God the Father.
You can also have what Mary had-She had a direct line to God-because she was filled with the Holy Spirit. This is why Jesus said: you must become born again, before you can enter into the kingdom of God. Mary became a born again when she accepted the Fathers child, Elizabeth and the apostles became born again, when they accepted the Spirit of God..
Many Catholic's believe, Jesus put His Mother down by calling her Woman-He is given us a chance to know the truth-those who follow Me, are My brother, Mother and Sister, Mary had already made Her connection to Jesus and the Father-She was living in the Spirit of God, God's presents was around her in the flesh, and in Spirit.
Jesus explained to the crowd they too-can have life for eternity-if they will just follow Him.
This is where the Catholic's get themselves confused about the Spirit of the Lord-you can have that same Spirit Mary has, but it is Jesus that lives in our hearts and minds, Jesus had given us an opportunity to choose-whom we follow.
But listen if you are willing-Jesus made a way for us to see Him personally-like Mary and Elizabeth they received the Holy Spirit, this is why Jesus made a point of us to become a born again believer, like the apostles, we to can have that opportunity to received the Holy Spirit, like Mary and the apostles did, and all those before these,who received the Spirit of God since time began.
Jesus is alive now, and forevermore.
emmanuelex1:
First prove to me you are not ignorant of Catholicism by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say(SOME CLUES--- HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH YOU). If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand the recitation concerning Mary. Please reply this quote with the recitation. But If you do not know the recitations Catholics say then tell how you will appreciate or understand the Bible verse I will quote? What you do not know is that most of the recitations towards Mary is in the bible. Well you need to see a Catholics priest and carry your Bible along while going to see him or type the recitations here then I will help explain referencing the Bible. Religion is not online gragra.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please you were never a Catholic you were just going to Catholic church then as you claim. You criticize what you have no knowledge about, All I asked for is for you to type the popular Catholic recitation about Mary and let me do the the Bible quotation and explain to you. You make laugh, you do not know or can not even type the recitation you criticize. Please do not quote me again if you can not type the recitation. .[s][/s.
brocab:
Firstly you must understand I don't call myself a Catholic anymore-I became one while I was in side the institution I was placed at-and to be honest It didn't interest me.
Most Catholic's believe, we put Mary down-but this isn't the case-we already know who Mary is-God the Father found favour in Mary to give birth to Jesus, because of her faith she had with God, yes she was blessed, and she is the Mother of the Most high God.
{Luke 1:26-28} And having come in, the Angel said: to her, Rejoice highly favoured one, the Lord is with you-bless are you among women.
{Isaiah 7:14} Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign, behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel, "Meaning God with us.
{Luke 1:15, 1:41-43} And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary the baby leaped up in her womb, Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit, and Elizabeth said blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, and why is this granted to me, that the Mother of My Lord shall come to me.
Blessed as Mary was-Jesus said: those who do the will of God are His brother, Mother and Sister.
Yes Mary is the Mother of Jesus-but she isn't the one we should be setting our eye's upon-to retrieved anything from the Lord, we have the Spirit of God to help us pray directly to Him. Mary always prayed to the Father, she never took her eyes of Him-this should be a good example for you Catholic's to do the same, pray to the Father.
It isn't any good-asking Mary to pray for you. Who did Mary ask to pray for Her-no-body she prayed straight to God the Father.
You can also have what Mary had-She had a direct line to God-because she was filled with the Holy Spirit. This is why Jesus said: you must become born again, before you can enter into the kingdom of God. Mary became a born again when she accepted the Fathers child, Elizabeth and the apostles became born again, when they accepted the Spirit of God..
Many Catholic's believe, Jesus put His Mother down by calling her Woman-He is given us a chance to know the truth-those who follow Me, are My brother, Mother and Sister, Mary had already made Her connection to Jesus and the Father-She was living in the Spirit of God, God's presents was around her in the flesh, and in Spirit.
Jesus explained to the crowd they too-can have life for eternity-if they will just follow Him.
This is where the Catholic's get themselves confused about the Spirit of the Lord-you can have that same Spirit Mary has, but it is Jesus that lives in our hearts and minds, Jesus had given us an opportunity to choose-whom we follow.
But listen if you are willing-Jesus made a way for us to see Him personally-like Mary and Elizabeth they received the Holy Spirit, this is why Jesus made a point of us to become a born again believer, like the apostles, we to can have that opportunity to received the Holy Spirit, like Mary and the apostles did, and all those before these,who received the Spirit of God since time began.
Jesus is alive now, and forevermore.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2017
How sad are you-you never even read anything i have written-I quoted scripture you ask me to do-but of course you have found reason why you can't quote any Catholic knowledge-you believe you have.. Well it's true, in heart I was never a Catholic-like the rest of the world, who claims they are catholic and haven't seen inside a church building, but as for myself I have spent a little time, going through all the Holy communion and baptism as a child-yes I had my papers signed, and ready to go.
But my heart was never there-after I had the beatings, and the abuse I retrieved from the Nun's-I couldn't see myself living a life acting as a Catholic, they didn't show me any love-one would expect-hatred is what I had felt, and witnessed.
I am just one of the many millions, the Church had showing the world.
emmanuelex1:
Please you were never a Catholic you were just going to Catholic church then as you claim. You criticize what you have no knowledge about, All I asked for is for you to type the popular Catholic recitation about Mary and let me do the the Bible quotation and explain to you. You make laugh, you do not know or can not even type the recitation you criticize. Please do not quote me again if you can not type the recitation. .[s][/s.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 1:38am On Jul 19, 2017
emmanuelex1:
Let me show your ignorance now, I will quote some Bible verses referencing Mary for you to understand a little about Catholicism but first prove to me you are not ignorant by typing the words of the most popular recitation about Mary Catholics mostly say. If you do this I will quote verses for you to now understand since it is obvious you do not want to see a Priest. Please reply this quote with the recitation and I will appreciate a fast response like you recently did. If you do not know the recitations Catholics say then tell how you will appreciate or understand the Bible verse I will quote? What you do not know is that most of the recitations towards Mary is in the bible. Well you need to see a Catholics priest and carry your Bible along while going to see him. Religion is not online gragra.

ha ha, to avoid the truth, u ignorant emman just post the same garbage over and over again.

Mat 6:9  After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Mat 6:6  But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Jesus said, this is how you should pray: "Our Father"

Jesus said, this is who you pray to: "pray to thy Father"

Believers pray to God alone, some others pray to people(humans) who have died.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 2:00am On Jul 19, 2017
emmanuelex1:

The hail mary prayer ends with: "pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of death amen"

of course it is not Bibical to ask mary to pray for us, but it is heretical,
no where in the Bible is found that we should pray to Mary,

u, untruthful emman, keep saying u will post Bible verses showing that the above hail mary quote is true,
but u r just lying again and again, aren't u emman

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by emmanuelex1(m): 3:19am On Jul 19, 2017
YOU are just a SCAM, how can you criticize with half naked knowledge? please I need the full recitation then I promise will quote the bible verses for you to understand. Please do not quote me if you do not type the full recitation.
johnw74:

The hail mary prayer ends with: "pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of death amen"

of course it is not Bibical to ask mary to pray for us, but it is heretical,
no where in the Bible is found that we should pray to Mary,

u, untruthful emman, keep saying u will post Bible verses showing that the above hail mary quote is true,
but u r just lying again and again, aren't u emman

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (83) (Reply)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.