Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (6921 Views)

10 Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses / 18 Facts That You May Not Know About Jehovah's Witnesses: / Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by kokolet007(f): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
17 (top FACTs) you probably didn't
know about Jehovah's witnesses which I will love to share;

1. There are currently abt 8 million
Jehovah's witnesses around the world.
2. An average of over 800 people
become Jehovah's witnesses daily
3. We keep coming to your doors even
though we have regular jobs and family
like you because we are admonished to
do so by Jesus Christ.
4. We do not participate in wars and
for this reason more than 1600
Jehovah's witnesses were killed by
Hitler
5. There are currently over 300
Jehovah's witnesses in Prison in South
Korea and Egypt because they refused
to stop preaching or enlist in the
military.
6. We don't salute the flag or say
national Anthems because we pledge
our allegiance only to God.
7. Yes we have fun and party too so
don't get that twisted
8. Not many of us know the name of
the President of our headquarters
because we do not pay any reference
to him He is a fellow servant of God
just like the rest of us are.
9. You earn the privilege of becoming a
Jehovah's Witness. It's not given to
you or passed down.
10. We sin too
11. 1 out every 455 Nigerian is a
Jehovah's Witness and 1 out of every
262 American is a Jehovah's Witness
12. Every year, more people read our
monthly magazines than any other
magazines in the World.
13. Not until 2 years ago Jehovah's
witnesses were the only religion
required to pay taxes in France.
14. Do you know as a Jehovah's
Witness I could visit China and spend a
night at any Jehovah's Witnesses
without either of us feeling suspicious
of each other.
15. Last year Jehovah's witnesses
around the World spent a total of
1,841,180,235 hours preaching .
16. We own the largest printing press
in the World (The "Meps"wink & yet non of
our publications are for sale.
17. The first motion picture ever made
with sound and color were produced by
Jehovah's Witnesses. (THE PHOTO
DRAMA OF CREATION BY
RUSSEL)
Hey there, thought it was
awesome and wanted to share with
you
all....enjoy the numbers fellow
earthling...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Opepadi: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Have been reading there Articles and books since when am 8 years old..and i wil continue to read it till i die.....am a Celestial member

1 Like

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by phransix147(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Okay...

This Space belongs to a Landlord... Trespassers beware!
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by kokolet007(f): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Opepadi: Have been reading there Articles and books since when am 8 years old..and i wil continue to read it till i die.....am a Celestial member
Keep it up babes!
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by olowo200: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
For your effort

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by johnwizey: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
But why do you people marry within yourselves?
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Baddestguyp(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
half of these facts are false. no offence
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Rich4god(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
No let that guy wey him name start with Y see this thread.... Else...#Yooguyz
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by kokolet007(f): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Baddestguyp: half of these facts are false. no offence
These are Facts.......it might look odd to u compare to ur belief,jus take it or give me prove to buttress ur point.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by kokolet007(f): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
johnwizey: But why do you people marry within yourselves?
We follow the bible instruction recorded @ 1con7 vs 39....Marry only in the Lord!
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by tiswell(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jehova's witnesses are friendly people and their magazines are educative,inspiring and enlightening,i can't stop welcoming them anyday.

7 Likes

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by seankay(m): 1:13am On Aug 28, 2014
kokolet007:
These are Facts.......it might look odd to u compare to ur belief,jus take it or give me prove to buttress ur point.
Your pretty btw
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Which of dem?
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by fubbyy(m): 3:08am On Aug 28, 2014
kokolet007:
We follow the bible instruction recorded @ 1con7 vs 39....Marry only in the Lord!
so others are not in the lord?

Anyway you need to edit the subject of your topic to "17 facts" not secret, secrets interprets negativity

1 Like

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Ranchhoddas: 5:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Yooguyz...food don come ooo...#yooguyz
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Samgreguc(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2014
kokolet007:
so, we xtians ain't in d LORD?
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by kokolet007(f): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2014
seankay:
Your pretty btw
Thanks!
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by kokolet007(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2014
fubbyy: so others are not in the lord?

Anyway you need to edit the subject of your topic to "17 facts" not secret, secrets interprets negativity[/quote
Modified Thanks!
[quote author=Samgreguc]
so, we xtians ain't in d LORD?
Maybe u need to know more about JW doctrines
JW believes that d entire bible is inspired word of God and instead of adhering to a creed based on human tradition, we hold to the bible as the standard for all Our belief.
In summary We belief in Jesus as the son of God ,we only render our worship to JEHOVAH God, we belief God kingdom is soon that this present system will be destroy so we remind our neigbour by going from Door to Door to preach and we belief to apply the consel of God's word in everyday life.
Above briefly state some outstanding beliefs of JW but by no means All the points on which Our belief are different from those of other Groups.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Olusanya333(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Even if your members are 2.5 billion dat does not change the scripture. Not all who calls me Lord will enter the Kingdom of God but He that do the will of my Father. So its not membership or preaching but the WILL OF THE FATHER.PEACE
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Olusanya333(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2014
tiswell: Jehova's witnesses are friendly people and their magazines are educative,inspiring and enlightening,i can't stop welcoming them anyday.
If you are in the Spirit u will detect the lies they teach.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Olusanya333(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2014
tiswell: Jehova's witnesses are friendly people and their magazines are educative,inspiring and enlightening,i can't stop welcoming them anyday.
If you are in the Spirit u will detect the lies they teach. My advice to you is you stop welcoming them rather start questioning them from the scripture and you will they won't come to you anymore. The Light shinneth and the darkness comprehend it not.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Olusanya333(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2014
If you are in the Spirit u will detect the lies they teach. My advice to you is you stop welcoming them rather start questioning them from the scripture and you will they won't come to you anymore. The Light shinneth and the darkness comprehend it not. I have questioned many and they end up saying "uhm" so dear question them and d Lord help u as He up us also.
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by wellsaid(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2014
You people should really stop this your We, we, we, we ... Thats not how the True Kingdom of God operate. Whatever the JW ORGANISATION as been able to fulfil under the HOLY NAME OF God, Give the glory to God and not to "THE ORGANISATION"... When the Lord Comes ALL THESE THINGS YOU BRAG ABOUT WILL BE TESTED ... and I pray they wont END UP BEING VANITY! SELF-PROCLAMATION is SATANIC So be Humble!

I am an EX-Jehovah Witness born a Muslim.
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by hardbody: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=kokolet007][/quote]

For more information about the Witnesses, direct people to WWW.JW.ORG

Answers can be read from that site.

1 Like

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by hardbody: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Olusanya333: If you are in the Spirit u will detect the lies they teach. My advice to you is you stop welcoming them rather start questioning them from the scripture and you will they won't come to you anymore. The Light shinneth and the darkness comprehend it not. I have questioned many and they end up saying "uhm" so dear question them and d Lord help u as He up us also.

Your solution is to stop welcoming them abi? When i see people like you, i realize how difficult or rather the zeal it takes for those guys to go knocking at people's doors. I just reviewed your profile and your pic and i was just shaking my head. If the people did not believe in the propriety of what they are doing, can someone, looking at you, condescend so low as to walk all the way to wherever in double hell you are staying to come and discuss anything with you.

Take a look at yourself again....SMH

1 Like

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by hardbody: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2014

Do not make random comments. Which of them are untruths? Most if not all the information posted by OP are verifiable.
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Jehovah witnesses no doubt practise the truest of Christianity. One thing i don't like about them is they are filled with pride and boast like kokolet007 and hold useless arguments like no.6 on the list, birthdays & birth of Christ, death of Christ on Stake, etc. They claim they preach but only to those who already know about Christ whilst they skip your doorstep if you are a muslim. They are very arrogant too for they don't even wanna give ears to a word from other Christian preachers.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2014
kokolet007: 17 (top FACTs) you probably didn't
know about Jehovah's witnesses which I will love to share;

1. There are currently abt 8 million
Jehovah's witnesses around the world.
2. An average of over 800 people
become Jehovah's witnesses daily
3. We keep coming to your doors even
though we have regular jobs and family
like you because we are admonished to
do so by Jesus Christ.
4. We do not participate in wars and
for this reason more than 1600
Jehovah's witnesses were killed by
Hitler
5. There are currently over 300
Jehovah's witnesses in Prison in South
Korea and Egypt because they refused
to stop preaching or enlist in the
military.
6. We don't salute the flag or say
national Anthems because we pledge
our allegiance only to God.
7. Yes we have fun and party too so
don't get that twisted
8. Not many of us know the name of
the President of our headquarters
because we do not pay any reference
to him He is a fellow servant of God
just like the rest of us are.
9. You earn the privilege of becoming a
Jehovah's Witness. It's not given to
you or passed down.
10. We sin too
11. 1 out every 455 Nigerian is a
Jehovah's Witness and 1 out of every
262 American is a Jehovah's Witness
12. Every year, more people read our
monthly magazines than any other
magazines in the World.
13. Not until 2 years ago Jehovah's
witnesses were the only religion
required to pay taxes in France.
14. Do you know as a Jehovah's
Witness I could visit China and spend a
night at any Jehovah's Witnesses
without either of us feeling suspicious
of each other.
15. Last year Jehovah's witnesses
around the World spent a total of
1,841,180,235 hours preaching .
16. We own the largest printing press
in the World (The "Meps"wink & yet non of
our publications are for sale.
17. The first motion picture ever made
with sound and color were produced by
Jehovah's Witnesses. (THE PHOTO
DRAMA OF CREATION BY
RUSSEL)
Hey there, thought it was
awesome and wanted to share with
you
all....enjoy the numbers fellow
earthling...
JEHOVAH WICKEDTNESSES who says they are synagogues of Christians but are not but they are the synagogues of Satan... I once preached to them about salvation thru the cross of our Lord Jesus which is by repenting towards God and having Faith in Jesus as ur Lord and saviour.. But they doubt this.. They said Jesus died on a stake and not a cross... Well this sect and the OP are the handwork of satan to brainwash and deceive the very elect and take them to hell fire whom the very sect dont even belive
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Rich4god(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Olusanya333: If you are in the Spirit u will detect the lies they teach. My advice to you is you stop welcoming them rather start questioning them from the scripture and you will they won't come to you anymore. The Light shinneth and the darkness comprehend it not. I have questioned many and they end up saying "uhm" so dear question them and d Lord help u as He up us also.
wow... SMH... So much for someone who claims to posses the spirit... The spirit of division maybe...
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Rich4god(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2014
ProphetUdeme: JEHOVAH WICKEDTNESSES who says they are synagogues of Christians but are not but they are the synagogues of Satan... I once preached to them about salvation thru the cross of our Lord Jesus which is by repenting towards God and having Faith in Jesus as ur Lord and saviour.. But they doubt this.. They said Jesus died on a stake and not a cross... Well this sect and the OP are the handwork of satan to brainwash and deceive the very elect and take them to hell fire whom the very sect dont even belive
Dont condem other peoples faith... He christ walking among the jews didnt condem them, he rather condem their actions and their way of life...

2 Likes

Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2014
ProphetUdeme: JEHOVAH WICKEDTNESSES who says they are synagogues of Christians but are not but they are the synagogues of Satan... I once preached to them about salvation thru the cross of our Lord Jesus which is by repenting towards God and having Faith in Jesus as ur Lord and saviour.. But they doubt this.. They said Jesus died on a stake and not a cross... Well this sect and the OP are the handwork of satan to brainwash and deceive the very elect and take them to hell fire whom the very sect dont even belive

What evidence do you have that Jesus died on a cross?
Re: 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2014
kokolet007: maybe u need to know more about JW doctrines
full well ye reject the commandments of God that ye may keep ur own doctrines, making the word of God of none effect trhu ur doctrines.. (mark 7 vs 9 an 13) excuse me little miss.. We are looking for the word of God as a standard for our lives and not some JW doctrines and whatever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is A Christian According To The Bible? / 666 For Whole World starting from march 23, 2013! / 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.