Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? (8275 Views)

If Given Another Chance, Will You Still Marry Your Spouse? / What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by chronique(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
Just wanna find out from guys & ladies out there. If you had the chance to get back with your most recent ex, would you?

Taking into consideration the good & bad times plus the negatives & positives and the fact that you guys have been away/apart for a while.
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
no
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by chronique(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
miss-sweety86:
no

k. but any specific reason?
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
he's an a**hole! self-centered, doesn't care about anyone but him, cannot take anyone else point of view into account, talk and gives advice without thinking how it could impact the other person. and he always makes a big deal when things happen in his life, but if it's in others' lives he just considers that as a small problem (well he makes his issues very important while diminishing others).
good looking and good in bed, but that's probably the only things that he's left with! i will never talk to him again because he made me take the worst decision of my life, so i cannot even think of getting back with him!
for the record: he wasn't Nigerian ;-) so nothing to blame on Nigerian guys!

3 Likes

Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by 190theclown: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
miss-sweety86:
he's an a**hole! self-centered, doesn't care about anyone but him, cannot take anyone else point of view into account, talk and gives advice without thinking how it could impact the other person. and he always makes a big deal when things happen in his life, but if it's in others' lives he just considers that as a small problem (well he makes his issues very important while diminishing others).
good looking and good in bed, but that's probably the only things that he's left with! i will never talk to him again because he made me take the worst decision of my life, so i cannot even think of getting back with him!

easy tiger easy,

come here - have some water cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

easy tiger easy,

come here - have some water cheesy cheesy

LOL

Actually I kinda feel sorry for him, at least have some pitty, because he turned out to be this bad person. And I think he won't be happy in his life if he continues to act like that, he will just lose more friends and end up alone.

1 Like

Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by 190theclown: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
miss-sweety86:

LOL

Actually I kinda feel sorry for him, at least have some pitty, because he turned out to be this bad person. And I think he won't be happy in his life if he continues to act like that, he will just lose more friends and end up alone.

Ok but can i end up with you instead cheesy
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by vivianc(f): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
NO!
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

Ok but can i end up with you instead cheesy

Nope.
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by 190theclown: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
miss-sweety86:

Nope.

why, I'll be nice to u
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

why, I'll be nice to u

LOL

I'm already taken and quite happy in my relationship.And I'm not going to break up with my boyfriend for someone I don't know anything about ;-)!
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by 190theclown: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
miss-sweety86:

LOL

I'm already taken and quite happy in my relationship.And I'm not going to break up with my boyfriend for someone I don't know anything about ;-)!

I can be a million times better than your boyfriend if you gimme a tinny winnie chance cheesy
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

I can be a million times better than your boyfriend if you gimme a tinny winnie chance cheesy

LOL

you're funny!
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by 190theclown: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
miss-sweety86:

LOL

you're funny!

so where do we start from, and can we mark today the 29th of october as our anniversary wink
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

so where do we start from, and can we mark today the 29th of october as our anniversary wink

HAHAHA!!!
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by 190theclown: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
miss-sweety86:

HAHAHA!!!

I need to sound the wedding bells

its OFFICAL 190'S DATING Miss sweety 86 cheesy cheesy

Rice and stew very plenty Invitations would be out shortly,
dearie where do we shop for your wedding gown cool
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
miss-sweety86:

HAHAHA!!!

What do u need 1984 model of 190 baby?

My Cadillac limousine 2012 will drive your fantasy.
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by davidcobi: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
Except that I don't have an Ex, and I'm cool with it... cool
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by chronique(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2012
miss-sweety86:

hmmmm. plenty things going thru my mind. my most recent ex talks exactly like this. more like,this sounds like what will actually come out of her mouth.
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2012
chronique:

hmmmm. plenty things going thru my mind. my most recent ex talks exactly like this. more like,this sounds like what will actually come out of her mouth.

talking about you? so you must have a lot in common with my ex, I can give you his contact so you guys can be friends if you're so alike ;-)! lol

1 Like

Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by chronique(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dont get me wrong. I'm not saying we're alike. I just said you sounded so much like my Ex. We broke up due to lack of understanding but she was initially seeing me as selfish. We both probably learnt a lot after we parted ways. She's married now but still tells "our" friend she still loves me. She felt I was too strict. If given a chance,she'd want me back. At least,she wouldn't call me an a**hole & wouldnt say I made her make the worst decision of her life. That makes me different from ur Ex...lol
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
ok

anyway, i was just kidding, i don't think anyone could be as bad as my ex! anyway, it's difficult to understand someone else's point of view when you don't know the entire story. i also think an ex is an ex for a reason. in the past i was thinking that he was the only guy with who i could really see myself on the long term, but then i realized he's changed since we left college.

1 Like

Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by chronique(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
miss-sweety86:
ok

anyway, i was just kidding, i don't think anyone could be as bad as my ex! anyway, it's difficult to understand someone else's point of view when you don't know the entire story. i also think an ex is an ex for a reason. in the past i was thinking that he was the only guy with who i could really see myself on the long term, but then i realized he's changed since we left college.

ok.
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by AzaMontana(f): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
I would get back with my ex because he was a cool guy. I just pushed him away because i crzy. I kiss him everythime i c him.

2 Likes

Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Cidi: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
No. Becos d bastard is a jerk. May heavens punish him for all d tears n heartbreak I went thru. Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by richyblink1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
She is every man's drm apart frm being HOT TEMPERED.

Always proud of me,prays for me,patient,loyal & lively.
Forgave hr when sh almost got me blinded,bt had to bail off when sh told me "I WILL KILL U.

Wish u will come across this,will nevr stp prayn for u.

1 Like

Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by GoldenLady1: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2012
Yes, he's a good guy
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 14, 2012
Yes. All my ex-es are solid keepers. Circumstances got in the way.
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Egbagirl(f): 1:24am On Nov 14, 2012
Not my recent ex but the one before that smiley.... it wont happen anyway so no need dreaming about it. lol
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by fittty(m): 1:42am On Nov 14, 2012
undecided

Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by obowunmi(m): 1:44am On Nov 14, 2012
richyblink1: She is every man's drm apart frm being HOT TEMPERED.

Always proud of me,prays for me,patient,loyal & lively.
Forgave hr when sh almost got me blinded,bt had to bail off when sh told me "I WILL KILL U.

Wish u will come across this,will nevr stp prayn for u.

"I will kill you ke" serious matter. LoooL
Re: Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? by Ndoz(m): 1:56am On Nov 14, 2012
No comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick / All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] / Beautiful Girls With There Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.