Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? (7378 Views)

If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by clemmonce(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
you wont live to enjoy the billions. na your family go chop the money

1 Like

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by member16: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
What ever happend to fast for a whole year and be guaranteed heaven?
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
acidtalk: Most times most people complain of their financial status, low business turn out and other financial lapses. After much work, struggle, debt and in some cases attempted suicide, they end up running to God for help.

Then you will see people embarking on endless prayers and fasting. They are the first to be present in their place of worship and certainly the last to leave.

The question now is, If you know the solution to your problem is to embark on a whole year fast thereafter you will become a Billionaire will you take such risk?

The fast mode entails you break at the end of each day but the last will last for a WHOLE YEAR.

¥ dont u fast Fø̲̣̣я̅ ɑ̤̥̈̊ whole year τ̅☺ gain eternal life, evrtin is Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ about money, dis ® tinz of dis world, Rather work hard Aπϑ pray τ̅☺ God τ̅☺ mk U̶̲̥̅̊ comfortable. Period#

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
did Dangote fast for a whole year?
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by newmaonza: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
acidtalk: Most times most people complain of their financial status, low business turn out and other financial lapses. After much work, struggle, debt and in some cases attempted suicide, they end up running to God for help.

Then you will see people embarking on endless prayers and fasting. They are the first to be present in their place of worship and certainly the last to leave.

The question now is, If you know the solution to your problem is to embark on a whole year fast thereafter you will become a Billionaire will you take such risk?

The fast mode entails you break at the end of each day but the last will last for a WHOLE YEAR.

NO!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by adamel(f): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
No amount of fasting can make you a billionaire. I strongly recognise the God factor in our quest for success but fasting a whole year is merely an excerise in futility. You rather open your eyes and mind to opportunities that come your way and positively act upon them.pray and fast as directed by God for that of God on the work of your hands.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Ayoobscom(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
God does not dash money He dashes wisdom to work n grow wealthy

@op your 1yr fast for 1 billion sounds ridiculously ritual
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by maninmood(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
I am a christian. In my troubled time, I did 16 RAMADAN fasting out of 30 days( My wife is a muslim and I am a christian); I was so immensely blessed that if I mention the worth in Naira on here, I would leave lots of people frustrated. Be you Christian, Muslim, pagan, in the times of your needs, pray to your God, he is the Omnipresent.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by 360command: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Jesus fasted for 40 dayz and 40nights, why can't I not fast for 365 days for a billion!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Manweysabi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Simple question! Can u fast for a whole year to become a billionnaire? Some guys just dey beat around d bush. Lol
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by cdamsel(f): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Won't 1 die b4 d end of d year?
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by babysnogls: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
In my church, there are people we call 'PARTNERS WITH CHRIST'. They fast every day of their lives breaking only in d evenings. They pray for themselves and intercede for d church, everyone. If these ones have been partners for years, what are we now talking about? To be a bill? I'l do it! Only make sure i eat fruits and gd food in d evening wen i break.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by babysnogls: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
maninmood: I am a christian. In my troubled time, I did 16 RAMADAN fasting out of 30 days( My wife is a muslim and I am a christian); I was so immensely blessed that if I mention the worth in Naira on here, I would leave lots of people frustrated. Be you Christian, Muslim, pagan, in the times of your needs, pray to your God, he is the Omnipresent.
So did u also eat sari , break at 7 and pray in d mospue?
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by manny4life(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
If hypothetically speaking I will become "miraculously rich billionaire" after a year... hey, I might as well give it a try. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
i will definitely fast for a year and beyond to become a billionaire
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by SamMilla1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Wherent you eatinf adequately after the break of each day's fast?

Come to think of it, you might have thought that Fasting didn't have any impact but look deep and you will be amazed at some undeserved favors God has blessed you with ahead of your peers and colleagues. By the way, na Billionaire Club we dey talk oh!

Explain to me please. So Your God blesses people who fast? And leaves others out?
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Bond008(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
i cant. u dnt need to waste ur time fasting that long(nt sayn fasting is bad). the only solution is get nearer to GOD in prayers. He'll give u d solution. then obey what HE says. shikenah!!!!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Iaz93: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
My people perish for lack of knowledge.. Hmmmm!!!
But if there is a secret book of life, as acidtalk mentioned earlier, i would fast oh...hehe... I fit even start now!!! Na just 365days na
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sam Milla:

Explain to me please. So Your God blesses people who fast? And leaves others out?
abeg help me ask am! What a Weird and Baseless topic! Mtscheeeew!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Lordave: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
na so Oyedepo take become billionaire?
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by chucksbadt(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
look at this scenario........
If you had 1 billion Naira and spent 10 thousand Naira a day, it would take you 275 years to spend it all.

*i am really dumbfounded* tongue shocked £££££

Now tell me y i no go fast for one year? tongue tongue.........abi na bad tin to secure my future for the next 275 years grin grin
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by LordBabs(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
And why should I become a billionaire, in a world full of poverty?
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by LordBabs(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Some people are just damn greedy!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by oubi: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
I think dis thread is making it to d front page cos most pple lack brains aπd ability to answer simple question aπd thereby needs compitent hands to help.

Most of Ʊ here by ūя̲̅ coment r not different from d regular comic akpos. Whn asked 5x + 5= 20. Find x. And he directly points to x.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord Babs: And why should I become a billionaire, in a world full of poverty?
*shocked*
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
no amount of fasting can make u a billionaire,solomon said "the battle is not for the strong,nor the race to the swift,nor bread to the wise,or riches to men of understanding,or favor to men of skill but time and chance come to every man"
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by LordBabs(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
acidosis™:

*shocked*
better call a doctor and don't die of shock!
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by dnawah(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
But can any of u go and sleep in the grave yard,turn to vulture and eat dirty things,join occult and be a mad man on the street to be a billionair?i can't really fast but i rather die trying if how my God want it.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by InvertedHammer: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Yes and No!

No, you cannot make N1 billion. But you can make a lot of money if you are healthy.

This is how it goes....

You fast for 1 year. During the process, you contact all these foreign organizations with
people waiting for organ transplants. You negotiate with them how much the recipients will
be willing to pay for your kidney, heart, eyes,etc. Once, you got the prices down. Then
make your immediate family member(s) the beneficiary. But make sure you get the contract in writing
to avoid "bait and switch". It will be advisable to use the services of a good attorney.

Then proceed with your fasting. Definitely you will kick over before one month. Voila! A lot
of money you made.
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by FrankC3: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
babysnogls: In my church, there are people we call 'PARTNERS WITH CHRIST'. They fast every day of their lives breaking only in d evenings. They pray for themselves and intercede for d church, everyone. If these ones have been partners for years, what are we now talking about? To be a bill? I'l do it! Only make sure i eat fruits and gd food in d evening wen i break.
Is your pastor one of the 'Patners with Christ'? Just asking sha...
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by chucksbadt(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
chucksbadt: look at this scenario........
If you had 1 billion Naira and spent 10 thousand Naira a day, it would take you 275 years to spend it all.

*i am really dumbfounded* tongue shocked £££££

Now tell me y i no go fast for one year? tongue tongue.........abi na bad tin to secure my future for the next 275 years grin grin
Re: Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire? by baslone: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
Folks living at iwaya, badia, amukoko etc have practically been fasting all their lives!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs: Tips On How To Deliver A Pitch Investors Can't Turn Down / Common Tech Mistakes That Are Limiting Your Business Potentials / This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.