Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him (2757 Views)

Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Gratia(f): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by 190theclown: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
why dont u try having se-x with him who knows maybe the feelins would come there after
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by onomemario(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
u guys shd cntinue ur frndshp 4 nw. .he may nt b ur life partner, so i wnt advise u 2 mari hm, jus cntinue being frnds

1 Like

Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by uboma(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
why dont u try having se-x with him who knows maybe the feelins would come there after

lol...
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by k2039: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
Gratia: Fellow Nl, I need ur advice because am so confused right nw,
You are really confused,your post says it all

he has proposed marriage to me but my problem is that I don't feel anything for him,funny enough he hasn't ask of Sex from me.He's caring and I think he loves me but I don't love him.
Explain the situation to him(exactly the way you told us).
He won't be happy about your not wanting to be with him but he will understand and go find somebody else to be with(atleast you are honest with him).

what do I do because am afraid of loosing him,I have tried everytin to love him but the love is not forthcomin..
Afraid of loosing someone you dont like,you are funny(you are really confused)

pls help me what wil I do to have affections for him.
Dont bother wasting your time,you dont feel anything for him,so dont force the feeling on yourself

2 Likes

Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by onomemario(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
uboma:

lol...
dnt try sex, it wnt help matas, instead it'l leav u wit regrets
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by vivianc(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
There is absolutely nothing you can do about this, just tell him the truth about how you feel and move on.
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by 190theclown: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
but its the truth now grin grin
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
but its the truth now grin grin
shocked It's not the truth. What if she gets pregnant and gives birth to an unwanted bastard after the father denies his involvement in the 10 minutes enjoyment undecided

1 Like

Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by bosun11(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
Then simply tel him...u rili dnt wana get attached wit him cz u dnt feel anything strong....u dig?
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by roymary: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2012
Tell him to make more money...That will change your mind.

1 Like

Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by dba101: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2012
you dont have feelin for someone nd u dont want to luse the person which means you care abt about him but you have somethins in your hrt that make you thinks you cant lov him,may be you are thinkin the way you met .just search your heart and dont be confused
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2012
Just be honest with him and let him know.
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2012
he loves you and you dont love him, please make it known to him about you feelings before it's too late
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by shizzle11(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2012
Well I hope you've not milked this guy dry only to start looking for a silly excuse now, if that's the case then nemesis will surely catch up with you.

However if trully you've tried loving him and making your affection for him grow, call him this moment ant explain to him in a subtly manner why you can't concede to his request.

I'll advice everybody both man/woman never to marry out of pity.
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by dmcdad: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ohh sweetheart its very simple. Make this known to him and stop further deceiving or whatever you have been doing. You will do him and yourself a favour if you act and act fast as regards letting him know how you really feel about him. Besides, you don't force yourself to fall in love. If after all the time you guyz have spent together the feeling is not forthcoming as you said, just let him know. The earlier, the better.

Good luck
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by ccwizard: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
Its better to be with someone who loves u than to be with someone you love. U can always learn to love him.
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Kingucheanthony(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Tell ur self the truth to avoid problem in the future
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by davidif: 1:14am On Jan 10, 2017
190theclown:

What?!?! Which stupid reasoning be this? Goodness gracious.
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by 190theclown: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
davidif:

What?!?! Which stupid reasoning be this? Goodness gracious.

undecided
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by firstking01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
On how death threads resurrects on nairalandsad

(1) (Reply)

s / The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand / When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.