Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? (2533 Views)

For The Guys!!! See Sure 5 Ways You Can Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me / More Than 100 Funny And Cute Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Fall For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2015
there this girl that sat close to me at the library,she is so pretty and ok for my liking and the way she talk is really an indication that she is humble. so after three days as luck has it i met her again at the same library, so after my normal reading i went close to her to say hi which she responsed with alluring smile on het face. she told me her name,her department and level whch i ask her. so i continue and ask her for her number which she refuse that she dont give out number like that. so after a week we met again( i.e today) she remember my name when i called her and after we had some few discussions on skul matter and ask for her number again luckly to me she gave it to me. To be sincere this is a girl i really want to date, so my good people of nairaland how can i make this girl fall for me because i dont want to make any mistake? your advice is highly needed. pls ignore my bad english.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
Face your studies, bro.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Merlissa(f): 3:30pm On May 28, 2015
* Wake up by 1am

* Remove your clothes

* Go outside to the middle of the road

* Call her name 3 times

* And watch the magic!

Thank me later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by warripekin(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2015
Spark more inglis for hers ands byes hers plenty richard cards with ya skool fees. Then she fallen in love.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Twaci(f): 3:31pm On May 28, 2015
I'd say you should build up a friendship stage with her first. Then u would know if its true or just infatuation. It will also help u determine her likes and dislikes and give u a better strategy on how to win her.

Or, shortcut, the next time u guys met, kiss her breathless and walk away immediately. She MIGHT come looking for u grin.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by justmag(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2015
Be yourself.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Mhizkel(f): 3:33pm On May 28, 2015
Don't be deceived Op!
You can only make someone like you..You can't make someone fall inlove with you..
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Twaci(f): 3:33pm On May 28, 2015
Merlissa:
* Wake up by 1am

* Remove your clothes

* Go outside to the middle of the road

* Call her name 3 times

* And watch the magic!

Thank me later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U wicked! cheesy
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Merlissa(f): 3:34pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
U wicked! cheesy

Babe, the thing the work oo
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Twaci(f): 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
Merlissa:

Babe, the thing the work oo
Sure?

Make I try am oh!
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
Don't be deceived Op!
You can only make someone like you..You can't make someone fall inlove with you..
you're such a darling for that comment..
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by boynigeria(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2015
start by being less desperate

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Mhizkel(f): 3:42pm On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
you're such a darling for that comment..
Thanks sweery! cheesy
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Merlissa(f): 3:42pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
Sure?

Make I try am oh!

Yes o wink wink

Thank me later!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:44pm On May 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Thanks sweery! cheesy
yels bae..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2015
HeartRobber:
Face your studies, bro.
i have good grades.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
boynigeria:
start by being less desperate
thanks
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by xtervaganza(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
HeartRobber:
Face your studies, bro.
stop talking nonsense
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by xtervaganza(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
i think u have done half the job already. the fact she remembers your name shows shes been thinking about you too.

maybe u should just chat her up online
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
xtervaganza:
stop talking nonsense
dont mind him,he think i.m a dullard like him.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 28, 2015
You guys should giv me any 5+ topics you feel Discuss wit girl u meet for first time and Catch her feelinq...Not Outed way of approaching a girl...

Thank!!
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by oloriwura: 10:09pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmm!!!
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 28, 2015
Use juju or insult her.. it works like magic
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by MzLaurel(f): 10:18pm On May 28, 2015
I agree with Mhizkel smiley

Merlissa! U're a clown cheesy
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 28, 2015
next time u go to the library concentrate!!!
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by deywarley(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2015
Just keep being yourself and try to be her friend first, then you can gradually warm your ways into her heart.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Calebosko(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2015
Guy,, as a guy man wey u be,and i like u so much, i fro advice u as my brother say make u face ur studies forget lov in naija girls, gradute and find work,make more money, and d girl wil register on nairaland to ask this same question,"Nairalanders how can i make him( thats you) to fall in love with me. Or beta use or scul fee un top okpolo na ur body go tell u if u no drop out
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Merlissa(f): 10:27pm On May 28, 2015
MzLaurel:

My sister,

In this present situation one has to be happy!!

No matter the condition cheesy
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by MzLaurel(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
Merlissa:

My sister,

In this present situation one has to be happy!!

No matter the condition cheesy

Lol...abi cheesy
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by 2dice(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2015
Oga op ... Get to knw her better before all this falling inlove shiit ... Forget beauty ... And sweet voice ... Her true character fit worse pass Medusa's own
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Mhizkel(f): 7:41am On May 29, 2015
MzLaurel:
cheesy
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by IamLEGEND1: 8:04am On May 29, 2015
2dice:
Oga op ... Get to knw her better before all this falling inlove shiit ... Forget beauty ... And sweet voice ... Her true character fit worse pass Medusa's own

and what was wrong with medusa's character?

u know medusa was actually a very nice (amd extremely beautiful) person right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Gold Digggers REVELAED!! / Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry / I Don't Know How Else To Deal With This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.