Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (13158 Views)

Gift, Talent And Passion, Are They The Same?. / What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
I hope say no be say people dey wind demselves sha. I am dis I am dat, na wa ooo. Ill just say if all dis things are true den God go dey weep for Heaven cos very few of us use our talent.

Sometimes im not too sure of my talent & thats why im not commenting on it.

Anyone in my situation?

Maybe a perspective writer & thinker. Then I can tell whom a person is... the ability to read people. I am also able to develop manuscripts, no matter what it is.

In fact I need GOD for my talents jare. Them plenty. Strategist, speaking, solution provider, creative bla bla bla
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Khayordhe: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hmm

make i no take my eyes see gals lyk dis,i go woo d gal by all means

dis talent dey make me dey fear masef o

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by acidtalk: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
I am blessed at predicting the future. Also a good Prayer path (I.e people always want me to pray for them).

I predicted somethings on this thread a while back about things to happen before the end of this year.

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year

I also have some very strong predictions of certains nairalanders, nairaland itself and few moderators on this group.

I am also a freedom fighter, from primary till date, I help me mates, seniors and even lectures then in school fight when they are oppressed.

I thank God for everything as none is by my power.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
i have gift for singing and talented in decorating and designs grin

2 Likes

Duke_Nija: We all have at least one God-given Gift or Talent in Us, and although Many are yet to Realise this, its there, and for a Reason.
Here are mine.

I am a Born Orator.
I've never come across anyone, who is better at Public Speaking and Motivation. I said 'Come Across'.
I was a Sunday School teacher in Church at age 12.
Leader of the Debate Society at 14.
Now I'm fully into Public Speaking and Management Consulting.

I Can tell the Future.
I'm no Sorcerer, but I possess this wierd ability to tell what will happen in the Nearest Future.
It could be through a Picture, an Image or some random thing I see during the day.
Sometimes, I can tell how my Conversations that day will look like, and they strangely turn out that way.
My dreams also come true, like immediately.
I've made so many predictions and I have a 100% record, my Mom that is a Pastor don dey Fear me Sef. She calls me Joseph.

The First Day I met my Ex, I told my friends I had met my Girlfriend. They Laffed. cool

Please Share Yours, thanks.

Bro, you have all the 'talent' you need to open a MEGA church right there. Talk about one's MEGA TALENT grincheesy.
Ok, no jokes now.
I am very eloquent, argumentative and convincing. I am an expert at finding the right words and phrases that would sway and convince people to see my point of view.

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by shaneroberts26: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mine na 2 dey f.uck,i dey wire well well and i sabi clear poto poto.O God,dont even dare me!

3 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by sauceEEP(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella: The ability to predict the price of garri undecided tongue
ability to fry garri...
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by 2sexy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
I have a talent for singing, I have talent for learning techy things on the web such that I thought myself how to set up basic website.

I have a talent for studying people and this has helped me to choose my friends wisely.

Ummm... Whatelse? I have a talent for teaching myself certain things as long as I put heart to it without help from anyone... Strange, but I taught myself how to read and write. I taught myself basic mathematics and built up from there.

I have a talent for infusing new spirit into people such that when they are sad due to life circumstances, I could talk to them and make them hopeful again.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella: Ok, no jokes now.
I am very eloquent, argumentative and convincing. I am an expert at finding the right words and phrases that would sway [size=13pt]and convince people to see my point of view.[/size]
Try that with me
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Rick9(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
The gift i was born with. 1 i can operate any gadget without learning it. I know how to operate any phone without learning. I know how to think very fast. I like adventures alot. It led me to create a site www.guruswise.wapka.mobi i wasnt tutored by any professional. I have never heard of programming before i ventured into it. .
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
T_Bademosi: I hope say no be say people dey wind demselves sha. I am dis I am dat, na wa ooo. Ill just say if all dis things are true den God go dey weep for Heaven cos very few of us use our talent.

Sometimes im not too sure of my talent & thats why im not commenting on it.

Anyone in my situation?

Bro, being CLUELESS is also a talent. Ask your president grin.

6 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
~vicky~:

hmmm
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by ludasam222(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Oh boi ma own talent na 2 spoil anytin wey ma hand fit handle.......honestly i mean am o

2 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Richfella:

[size=13pt]Bro, being CLUELESS is also a talent. Ask your president grin.[/size]

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Richfella:

Bro, being CLUELESS is also a talent. Ask your president grin.

Crazy guy. Wetin b ur talent? Talent is what is used not what you think you have.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by nekaa(f): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
I am really good at maths, I have a great sense of humor,buh am waiting for something more tangible.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by slimming: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Teaching, though not a professional teacher.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Sunymoore: mine is i never for once tire of drinking garrri every day

hahaha, excessive garri soaking causes headache and pain in the eyes. Please move over to kunu like we.

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
k2039:

hmmm

what's yours?
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2012

6 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Emmy9ite: I am a business tycoon, i see business opportunity from every problem.
I am also a money magnet, i attract money like a magnet.
I am motivational speaker too, i can speak for more than 5 hours.
I am Sir. Emmy9ite, i believe i can do anything i want to do in this world. cool

So you share my dreams?
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Omoba.com:
Mine is .. Always want to be 9ja President come 2014. What do u think?

You have my vote
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by sambos994(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Photographic memory
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
apocalypse: I see dead people.

GOOD FOR YOU. THE LORD WILL NOT LET YOUR TALENT TO FADE AWAY IN JESUS NAME. YOU SHALL WAX STRONGER IN YOUR TALENTS. CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella: The ability to predict the price of garri undecided tongue

You arent serious. oya, wetin be price of garri for my area

wow!! shocked reminds me of akin grin

wow!! shocked reminds me of akin&nnenna grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by xrazzy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
mine is similar to those italian job guys.....
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by dbrightest: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
~vicky~:

we know!! we know!! grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by kpolli(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
Duke_Nija: We all have at least one God-given Gift or Talent in Us, and although Many are yet to Realise this, its there, and for a Reason.
Here are mine.

I am a Born Orator.
I've never come across anyone, who is better at Public Speaking and Motivation. I said 'Come Across'.
I was a Sunday School teacher in Church at age 12.
Leader of the Debate Society at 14.
Now I'm fully into Public Speaking and Management Consulting.

I Can tell the Future.
I'm no Sorcerer, but I possess this wierd ability to tell what will happen in the Nearest Future.
It could be through a Picture, an Image or some random thing I see during the day.
Sometimes, I can tell how my Conversations that day will look like, and they strangely turn out that way.
My dreams also come true, like immediately.
I've made so many predictions and I have a 100% record, my Mom that is a Pastor don dey Fear me Sef. She calls me Joseph.

The First Day I met my Ex, I told my friends I had met my Girlfriend. They Laffed. cool

Please Share Yours, thanks.

Every guy says that when he meets a fine chick undecided (Just saying)
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
My talent is just that I SLEEP ALOT
I can sleep 30hours a day,210 hours a week.

~vicky~:

what's yours?
On a more serious note,I dont think I have any extraordinary gift(still doing some soul searching but I know I'm very intelligent).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up Online, / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.