Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (13143 Views)

Gift, Talent And Passion, Are They The Same?. / What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Corona99(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am a mind reader, n i always av solution 2 pples problem,,, i always feel lyk a demi god.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by obisage(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
i know how to make ideas become money.... if a friend just teach me something now... in few hours i wilk create ideas on how to make it money making machine.... that is my talent... maybe cos am omo Igbo
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can laugh, I can forget things easily and I can also f.*uck very well. I can handle animals and have passion 4 dem 2 d extent dat I can't even kill a mosquito sucking my blood. When U are near me u can't get sick cos I absorb it and rarely get sick. D last time i was sick was in 2007 wen i was in my first year
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Movingcoil: ... and I can also f.*uck very well. I can handle animals and have passion 4 dem...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by pendusky(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am damn gud actor and director, had a drama group and my broda pass me 4 acting so i pass am for directing, gud analytical thinker is my 2nd name... I can tell u what wil hapen next afta my analysis...

I can also look at ur write ups and tel u who u realy are...grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by zonax(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
They are lot of things am very good at.
1) I can talk myself into the heart of anybody I want.
2) I have this persona that no matter how had I try to go by un-noticed, people must notice my presence.
3) Give me any gadget and watch me operate it like I manufactured it.
4)I have this great artistic mindset that I can turn a shallow and dirty one bedroom into a dream home.
5) I can always talk people into buying my own ideas or product easily.
6) A good orator and holds my ace when it comes to literautre and writting.
But the, I have only but one big problem- I Always want to give everything a try and be so good at it. (My bad).
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Emmyk(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Corona99: Am a mind reader, n i always av solution 2 pples problem,,, i always feel lyk a demi god.
lie lie grin grin grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
Lolz, can u pls do me a favour? I want to tell my late granny something very important, do u also see her Lol, u guys won't kill person on dis forum, y una come de waste una talents for here naa, una never hear about this tv reality show called: Naija Get Talent Make una go there na go display una talent like seeing dead people, lol
apocalypse: I see dead people.

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by ZeusI: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can conjure a millon ideas to solve a problem strategically, and i'm good at rationally persuading people(proving my capacity to serve as a diplomat in any disagreement if i desire), with the gift of keeping others under the wings of my idealism, because, most of my predictions comes to fulfilment.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Ninilowo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can read people from their facial appearances and give you his or her run down. I mean the type of person he is, what he/she can do and his/her way of life. I also have a very good sense of smell; i can detect people by their body odours from a long distance.

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Meklex(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
zonax: I have only but one big problem- I Always want to give everything a try and be so good at it. (My bad).
me too
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by vislabraye(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
DailyNews: Lolz, can u pls do me a favour? I want to tell my late granny something very important, do u also see her Lol, u guys won't kill person on dis forum, y una come de waste una talents for here naa, una never hear about this tv reality show called: Naija Get Talent Make una go there na go display una talent like seeing dead people, lol

Abi. People dey glamourize everything. Any way, talk is cheap. Let's see talents in action.
Those people who can see dead people or hear voices no one else hears, go for deliverance. O. I no fit shout.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by cordj2: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
[quote author=Rukemi291]Do i have a talent angry
Yes, i remember one. I have the ability to fish out a dead rat where ever it is hiding with my super hi-tech nose. grin grin

Immigration go need you as sniffing dog for airport

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by bizzlemie(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dandy.:
Music is my life. I can do anything with it; listen 24/7,compose,sing. When I sing,pple are alws like-I like how u sing. I'm currently working on my first ''serious'' studio recording. When it's done,u'll get to hear it.I can tell ur character or measure ur personality by which kind of songs u listen to.
Plus I can remember ur voice after 20yrs,even if we only met once.

In summary, yhu can be a judge of American Idols?? undecided
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by xreal2(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can breath under water. I can see under water witot glasses
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by bizzlemie(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
I can tell if you are a performer or not. When i told my friends that GEJ will be the worst president ever, they did not believe me.

Dah's cuz it ain't a talent; it's CONFUSION!!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by bizzlemie(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
Emmyk: I Sing too. I have this sweet voice ehn. I draw stuffs as well, but I have little passion for it, I dont often draw.. below.. one of my drawings.

Nice one mate.....buh nxt tym,draw on a plain sheet of paper!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Pimples(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mine is that I have an amazing ability for music...I
Only need to listen to a song once and I can sing it again without missing a line
2) I also have the talent of expertly operating any electrical device even if I'm using it for the first time...When I was younger and had a lot of time on my hands I could also fix several household devices
3) I Can also read anything readable just for the heck of it... Intresting or not so long as it's legible
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by nex(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'm a songwriter, and a poet. I can craft lyrics from nothing at all. I think in relation to that, I can generate ideas that change the way things are done.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Martbeat(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Can do quit couple of tinx well.. i don't even know one to figure as my talent....Like.....<1.>I can Rap like men you're mad... <2.> started my production "beats" career wen i was berly 17, without getting tutorials from any producer.. <3.> can direct/produced a movie.. N can even act..... <4.> friend's always say's mart. Why you no won read "law" you no fit win me o if we start judge... "Lol
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Francheezy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
me....

Ah can PRETEND WELLA, al d!z p!ple say!n tat dey can kn0w sum1s attitude lukin @ p!cture, 0r by see!ng dem,

dat 1 , n0 dey w0rk 4 me 0oh....mtscheeew.
Nd AYAMN0TAHUMANBE!NG#,
iz tat a talent ?
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
I cn master any skill if i set my mind towards it.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by MissOpe(f): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can cram a whole bible quiz book.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by oluchijud(f): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
KINGwax: Show me any pix, and tell u that person's behavior. And i'm serious
.. Go 2 my profile,check ma p.pic n tell me my behaviour.. Let's c how talented u truely are
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by freecocoa(f): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Movingcoil: I can laugh, I can forget things easily and I can also f.*uck very well. I can handle animals and have passion 4 dem
Biko nu, does he mean what I'm thinking?
Are you by any chance into bestiality?I'm confused.undecided

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Takal(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can speak the English language fluently "Backwards" and I learn so fast it scares me atimes
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Takal(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can speak the English language fluently "Backwards" and I learn so fast it scares me sometimes
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Takal(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can speak the English language fluently "Backwards" (e.g come = emoc) and I learn so fast it scares me sometimes
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Destindave(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
*ain't forming* I have a very strong passion for maths and science,especially maths and physics that my father even thought i was turning to something else since when i was in SS1 cos i read most of the time and you'll rarely see me hanging out unecessarily with friends cos i spend most of time with my books....I also read minds,look into your eyes for 5 seconds,i know what's likely to be ur mind.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Destindave(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Miss Ope: I can cram a whole bible quiz book.
cramming is dangerous to ur health,haven't you heard that cramming can make one to develop a mental illness and thus frequent memory loss..*
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by kunletech: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella: The ability to predict the price of garri undecided tongue

female like u are scarce, one of
my dreams is to marry woman that will always make me lough
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by kunletech: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
Richfella:

Bro, you have all the 'talent' you need to open a MEGA church right there. Talk about one's MEGA TALENT grincheesy.

u don wound my bele with lough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up Online, / THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.