Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? (14829 Views)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by wolebaba(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
Bitch go find yourself another man....this one is taken.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
Women,why do you like loosing diamond,when picking stones.if you truly love him,you won't cheat on him.

I believe you got burnt with the guy u went with,and then want to retrace your step.

To hell with you,girls like you are the reason girls are called bitchh.

If I were him,I won't take you back,nobody wants a second hand.

If you can cheat on him,despite being nice,you have the tendency to do it again.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Roland17(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
Am making my assertions based on your story,

In the past, when you both started out, to be candid you were still very young although you were in love with him, you did not know what you wanted from the relationship, there was a craving to explore romance and imaginations which is very normal and natural, if you did not go out of your way to satisfy that craving, you would end up doing so now or in your marriage and i think that would have hurt more.

Today, i read and i can feel the level of maturity time and experience has taught you, make up your mind, call him to share a heart to heart discussion with him, be open like its ur last chance to love again, apologize to him about your past and make a promise of dedication to commit to him, especially if he's worth keeping, still loves you and willing to give another chance.

The most important thing is to clear your conscience with a heart felt apology and keep your heart open, the joker is not yours to play anymore, u can only hope, this would guarantee you peace of mind, every relationship is for a a reason, u are wiser now, take advantage of the maturity experience has taught you.

Stay strong, we have all made mistakes, learning and taking full responsibility of the consequences from our mistake is the epitome of maturity.

Love is never enough....

1 Like

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Carlmax(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
Roland17: Am making my assertions based on your story,

In the past, when you both started out, to be candid you were still very young although you were in love with him, you did not know what you wanted from the relationship, there was a craving to explore romance and imaginations which is very normal and natural, if you did not go out of your way to satisfy that craving, you would end up doing so now or in your marriage and i think that would have hurt more.

Today, i read and i can feel the level of maturity time and experience has taught you, make up your mind, call him to share a heart to heart discussion with him, be open like its ur last chance to love again, apologize to him about your past and make a promise of dedication to commit to him, especially if he's worth keeping, still loves you and willing to give another chance.

The most important thing is to clear your conscience with a heart felt apology and keep your heart open, the joker is not yours to play anymore, u can only hope, this would guarantee you peace of mind, every relationship is for a a reason, u are wiser now, take advantage of the maturity experience has taught you.

Stay strong, we have all made mistakes, learning and taking full responsibility of the conseoquences from our mistake is the epitome of maturity.

Love is never enough.

Listen to this man for he has given d best advice..
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
One of those boys u slept with is ur true husband....says the oracle
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by crackhaus: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
I'm sorry but I have to ask this, why do some comments have to be soo long.. Its enough reading the OP's gibberish. This is no essay competition, its a forum for f*/cks sake not google answers. Get to the point already!
Now @OP, you don't deserve to be loved by this guy ever again. Move on to your next bf, its about time.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by friedrice1: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
@ Poster, If he forgives you,
I promise you, You 'll cheat on him again
i advise you move on and continue sleeping around.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by vascey(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
One of the most important things in any relationship is communication.

To have made a mistake is human and can be rationalised.

But to keep that mistake in the dark of your mind for 10 months without confessing reeks of deceit and anything other than love.

It makes him question all the "i love u" that you told him in that period. Everything you ever told him becomes invalidated because you thought that "something" would go away.

But it never does. 9 times out of 10 it comes back and haunts you. By then the damage is done. most times beyond repair.

Just because you made a wrong judgement call.

Still Osareime don't beat yourself too much on this. Just learn from your mistake and move on. If he is yours, he will be back.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
semid4lyf my friend.

pls something is wrong with this caption 'She Cheated And Lied But Is Now Remorseful , How Does She Get Him Back' ?

@ op, i wouldnt accept u back if i were to be the guy in question. I detest infidelity
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by kaycrystal(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
Your attention shd be focused now on ursef, try to do some self evaluation to knw why u made dem wrong choices, so u can learn from dem, dats d reason pple make d same mistakes over again.
I bliv u shd not bother trying to convince him or otherwise, work on ursef and be a better person and let him make his choice.

U are still hurting deeply ursef, cos cheating is actually a doubled edged sword that cut both ways, ur owm hurt and disappointment is something u nid to deal with, cos at this state, u are not gud for him, for anyone or even for yourself..

Forgive yourself first and pick up the pieces of your life, always rem nothin is as bad as it seems...
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Pitykitten: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
Poster,
No,you do not love him with 'all your heart'. You entered a relationship too early,and at 24 he didn't do the right thing by dating you an then becoming sexual.

If he takes you back,your wings will forever be clipped. Yoll forever walk on eggshells and would never act natural. All your actions would be a forced attempt to undo your wrongs. He won't appreciate this and the odds of you guys breaking it all off are increased.

My advice:Let this man be,evaluate yourself and open your heart to love. When you do meet someone else,resolve to treat him with Love and more importantly,Respect.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Osareime: Thanks. But how do I forget someone I love soo much that I have wronged soo much?
Would I ever love any one again when I still think of him and what I did?

Who in my future would I tell this story that would still want to be with me?

Wait u are jst 21?
Taaaaa!!!!!
Comon enter house go read ur book.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by jude33084(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
Visit babalawo undecided
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
@OP, u will still walk this path of infidelity again because whatever led u to the other guy hasn't left u... This new guy knows u weakness. And anytime he meets u again, he will capitalize on that because Every wiring can always be re-wired, once the wirer and the wiree agree that the wiring was good. Understood?

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
lol @ 190 and 190-the-clown. Plagiarism on NL. Lol.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Adeks(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hey babe, i've seen gud advice & stupid criticisms here. take d advice, ignore d criticisms. wat i'll jst add is dis... u hv apologized right? and he says he aint taking u bck; 1. jst assume he wont take u back (probably assume he's now married. dat way u'll be able to move on) 2. 4giv urself 3. learn 4rm ur mistake (ur lil adventure). 4. don't wait 4 him, just move on. summary: move on, move on.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 2sexy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
OP, you just have to move on because as someone already said, he may never trust you again. somebody did that to me and that was the end.. she tried to get me back but the trust is no longer there.

Though she cruely carried out her acts without thinking about how I would feel but after choping the kondo or kondos(plural), she wan come back buy the trust was no longer there. I didnt want to put her through what she did to me and I honestly and sincerely told her that I no longer want her because the trust, love and attraction is DEAD!.

I guess that's what make me a better human than her.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by sleekch1c(f): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
ARES: @OP, u will still walk this path of infidelity again because whatever led u to the other guy hasn't left u... This new guy knows u weakness. And anytime he meets u again, he will capitalize on that because Every wiring can always be re-wired, once the wirer and the wiree agree that the wiring was good. Understood?
Oh shut up.
All of you ppl who are casting stones,may God judge u as u have judged this girl.hypocrites.
@op, forgive urself,ask God to forgive you and renew ur relationship with God. Forget the guy,u have apologised to him and he wld forgive u with time but the chances of a relationship with him is slim. You are very young and at this age you shld be more focused on your education and relationship with God and not all this drama.besides,16 is an early age to start relationship and I think u need a break to build ur life. U wld have a man at God's time but for now,use ur time wisely and dnt burn it off chasing a man dat isn't interested anymore. Take care love.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 2sexy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Yomieluv: Women,why do you like loosing diamond,when picking stones.if you truly love him,you won't cheat on him.

I believe you got burnt with the guy u went with,and then want to retrace your step.

To hell with you,girls like you are the reason girls are called bitchh.

If I were him,I won't take you back,nobody wants a second hand.

If you can cheat on him,despite being nice,you have the tendency to do it again.
Brother, true talk. She got burnt that's why. And that's a more reason why I never accepted my ex back. Logically, if it had worked out with the other party, she wouldnt have felt any remorse... any. She would have gone on to enjoy the apple all alone.

But in most cases like this, the girls often get used and dumped by the guys they cheat with.

And that serves them right...

1 Like

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Adeks(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
Finally, dis is wat i tell young girls weneva i get d chance: 'A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage'. As long as u have not said 'i do', the relationship is not secure. So don't say ur life depends on it, cos it dozn't. See it as a blessing in disguise. A necessary mistake/lesson on ur path to meeting Mr Right. Learn the bitter lesson and move on. #Don'tEvenThinkOfCryingAnymore
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2012
Do u know there can be love but no trust and ie not healthy for a relationship so young girl just leave d man alone let him see reasons why he shouldn't hurt himself. Infact love keeps ruining some people without them knowing ie from my own little understanding. I keep saying it, If it were me I can never take you back no matter ur reasons now cos U've injured dat trust and it can never heal till I die, imagine dat u slept wid oda guys and lied on top of it and had to break the relationship not him dat U hurt and U also had d mind 2 tell him all these. Na lie d reason Y U want him back is cos maybe U've seen dat he has secured his future and u want to carry ur left over pu.ni..e back 2 him
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by apacheguy: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
Osareime: My case is a bad one.
This sounds almost exactly like d same situation as mine, i wldnt knw if ds pers. is really my ex, either way, if i were d 1, am ready to take her back cos i still love her, i heard she's a changed person, her actions really soiled my plan, and since then i've never gotten a stable partner.....and now am ready to settle down, am putting all plans in place to make sure i marry next year and hopefully it wnt be later than then bt d pathetic part of it is dt up to ds moment i've not a partner, looks ironic, making plan 4 marriage but d wife to marry in not on ground. am ready to take her back not cos i dnt hav a partner but cos i've not recoverd frm d injury she caused, and cldnt find som1 who's fit enough to heal dt injury, if she'll b back to heal it i'll be glad. d issue of not trusting her wld nt b there if actually d report i hear abt her is true i.e dt she's a changed person, honest, hardworking, more religious and all of dt, stuffs i wanted her to be doing then, i heard she's doing then voluntarily i.e w/out my presence, thng i dnt want her doing, heard she has shun then, if really all those reports are true, am perfectly ok wt her...................if ur guy were to be som1 like me, call him, let him knw how u feel, let him see himself dt u've really changed, i pray God help u
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by NEROSKY(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Time registered: October 30, 2012 Time spent online: 3 hours & 48 minutes Last seen: 8:15pm View Osareime's posts (cool | View Osareime's topics (1)

today today
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
sleekch1c:
Oh shut up.
All of you ppl who are casting stones,may God judge u as u have judged this girl.hypocrites.
@op, forgive urself,ask God to forgive you and renew ur relationship with God. Forget the guy,u have apologised to him and he wld forgive u with time but the chances of a relationship with him is slim. You are very young and at this age you shld be more focused on your education and relationship with God and not all this drama.besides,16 is an early age to start relationship and I think u need a break to build ur life. U wld have a man at God's time but for now,use ur time wisely and dnt burn it off chasing a man dat isn't interested anymore. Take care love.
sharaaaaap nke gi der ikpu nnunnu. If 2 say i dey around u i 4 don use ur to.to as funnel measure d acid i wan use do titration 4 my lab. If God wan judge me make en judge me cos I know I've never done such 2 som1 I say dat am in love wid. Wat ar we not even saying here. I don't think any girl is worth any stress dz days self cos u guys ar just a bunch of mobile fibroid tissue. If God had created us haemophrodites, tnz would hav bn alot easier 2 manage
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Osareime: My case is a bad one.

You mean you opened your nyansh for another man? shocked shocked shocked Edo Edo Edo........

1 Like

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by rapmike(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
poster.. to be quite frank, it is not going to be easy.
as sm1 said, dont bombard him with messages,let him have the space to think right.
trust is one of the few things that is very easy to lose and very difficult to get back. and u lost his trust, so let him judge u with ur actions.
be natural however,dont form holy gal all of a sudden, cos he will see thru it and then u will lose him the more.
i will advise u should be friends with him, normal platonic friendship. u may even see sm1 else u like along the way.
sorry gal, that is all i can say, from ur post, it seems u r sincere and probably cheated on him when there was little option( probably u got stuck in an old flame's house and ur hormones pushed u), but just be patient.
hope this helps
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by deshclones(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
apacheguy:
This sounds almost exactly like d same situation as mine, i wldnt knw if ds pers. is really my ex, either way, if i were d 1, am ready to take her back cos i still love her, i heard she's a changed person, her actions really soiled my plan, and since then i've never gotten a stable partner.....and now am ready to settle down, am putting all plans in place to make sure i marry next year and hopefully it wnt be later than then bt d pathetic part of it is dt up to ds moment i've not a partner, looks ironic, making plan 4 marriage but d wife to marry in not on ground. am ready to take her back not cos i dnt hav a partner but cos i've not recoverd frm d injury she caused, and cldnt find som1 who's fit enough to heal dt injury, if she'll b back to heal it i'll be glad. d issue of not trusting her wld nt b there if actually d report i hear abt her is true i.e dt she's a changed person, honest, hardworking, more religious and all of dt, stuffs i wanted her to be doing then, i heard she's doing then voluntarily i.e w/out my presence, thng i dnt want her doing, heard she has shun then, if really all those reports are true, am perfectly ok wt her...................if ur guy were to be som1 like me, call him, let him knw how u feel, let him see himself dt u've really changed, i pray God help u

Bro,nobody is indispensable...ur assertion is annoying (no insult intended)..ow will u believe ur cheating ex is d only one dat can heal ur broken heart?omoh I will not even lament or hurt over a cheating ex...never..will only hurt over a gal if the fault is from me...not the other way round...believe in yourself man...u deserve better nd u will get a better gal...nd stop missing your ex...u r a virile successful youngman nd u deserve a faithful responsible gal..get that into ur head man.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
sleekch1c:
Oh shut up.
U said I should shut up, because I told her the hard truth? Ok let's get pro here, women cheat on an emotional level. Before a woman sleeps with a man, willingly, there is an emotional attachment to that man, u wanna tell her everything will be peachy, go ahead lie to her.
BTW u sound like u have been in this jam before and begged ur way out. Congrats
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by adahib: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
hmmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmmm... hope and pray he forgives you because most guys won't. my dear I have learnt the hard way never to believe nor forgive a cheat.I had the misfortune of dating an unrepentant cheat.there was even a time she stood in front of me buck naked and swore never to cheat on me again only for me to find out a few months later that she was still doing it.well,I dumped her ass for good.she employed the silly hog wash you were saying earlier(I will be better,I will make sure I make you the proudest guy,I will respect you for life if you forgive me and give me one last chance). abeg move on to the next guy jare.leave the poor guy alone.if indeed you have changed,fine.just find another guy to enjoy the new improved you.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
ARES: @OP, u will still walk this path of infidelity again because whatever led u to the other guy hasn't left u... This new guy knows u weakness. And anytime he meets u again, he will capitalize on that because Every wiring can always be re-wired, once the wirer and the wiree agree that the wiring was good. Understood?
word,on point.
Like me,I still have a tab on all my Ex,no matter what,I know the pin code to get them open their legs for me.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by WackyJ1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Chai. when i read this post, my heart pained me, i imagined i was the guy in question and that after 3 years in the relationship, this girl cheated on me, broke it off, didn't tell me why and still accepted to date me again when i wanted to make up again (talking about wanting to eat your cake and have it) then still hiding it and lying to me for further 10 months. Ladies and gentlemen let me say the truth now that all guys here should agree with. IF THIS GUY REALLY LOVED YOU (and from your post he really showed that he did) THEN THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE CAN TAKE YOU BACK, the memories alone are like horror stories, it is very traumatizing, infact looking at you and hearing your sweet voice that was once used to whisper sweet lies into his ears will bring back memories that are like horror movies much worse than SAW.

My advice to you is to become very resolute and decisive with yourself, if what you really feel is true and i'm referring to the guilt and the willingness to repent not the love (love don't do what you did) then you should vow never to do this thing again and to be honest and open (let me put this plainly, do not lie again ever) with your next partner, so determined should you be that when the guy that you cheated with tries to come back again, you should kick him in the balls before your body starts reacting to the wiring that you let him do. try to move on and forget him and use this case as an example of what you should not do again

TO NAIRALANDERS
Where are the women oh. if it is a guy now, they will say that they have known it all along and have been saying it that guys are dogs and incurable cheats, that men will always cheat and cheat and this and that............ as if they are very good and don't do the same thing. like some guys here said, while the girl is enjoying it, she will not feel remorse until she gets burned, some are still enjoying their own and are coming to talk here. God bless the ladies that are keeping it real and trying to be faithful because it is not easy

1 Like

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
2sexy: Brother, true talk. She got burnt that's why. And that's a more reason why I never accepted my ex back. Logically, if it had worked out with the other party, she wouldnt have felt any remorse... any. She would have gone on to enjoy the apple all alone.

But in most cases like this, the girls often get used and dumped by the guys they cheat with.

And that serves them right...
no mind girls jare,after getting burnt,they will look for a dumpyard to dump there rubbish past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Guys Are Dogs / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.